Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) (29295 Views)

Lady Caught Giving Her Man Hand Job Inside The Stadium At The 2018 World Cup. / Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) / Mourinho Gives Marcos Rojo Banana During A Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by xmich(m): 2:02pm On May 21, 2016
Norajones:
I was there life last night and was impressed by the outcome of people who came in crowd to watch the match. Oh biafran flags were flying high and people were jumping,shouting for joy @ sighting the flags. The policemen were confused and just stood still as some guys take the flags round the whole stadium when live match was going on.

Yea it was a wonderful event last night.

2 Likes

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by Kanyekels(m): 2:02pm On May 21, 2016
Akposkool:
With even cheerleaders? This is wonderful. God bless buhari's government.
At least people now attend games for just 200 rather than buy fuel for so much and watch Epl ojoro.

We are not watching it because its Buhari's government. We are watching it because its oriental derby or will you see this kinda crowd if plateau utd is playing el-kanemi warriors? Or if giwa fc is playing rangers?.... Certainly NO. So even if you are the President or Lai Mohammed is the president.... We will still watch the oriental derby.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by tonaydo(m): 2:03pm On May 21, 2016
was there and oh boy the turn up was much. . .enugu people can enjoy life ehn

1 Like

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by Trendin(m): 2:05pm On May 21, 2016
Local match! angry
Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by Kanyekels(m): 2:06pm On May 21, 2016
Trendin:
Local match! angry

Naive comment.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by spicyuzo(m): 2:06pm On May 21, 2016
Wow, The Nigerian Premier League has won My admiration. Everything works with Organization and great management.....

I Want to grasp this opportunity to CONGRATULATE THE LMC AND ALL THE ORGANIZERS OF THE NIGERIAN PREMIER LEAGUE.

Thank you for your hard-work, Slowly and Steadily we are heading there.

Soon Enough, The Nigerian Premier league will gain the recognition it deserves. We are Nigerians, We love Football, We shall Support our own. Just make it enticing enough to gain our admiration.

Let me quickly add that the current GIWA FC saga, Will be a huge determinant of just how serious and how resolute the LMC is determined to drive the Nigerian League to Limelight. We are Watching.......

1 Like

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by Trendin(m): 2:09pm On May 21, 2016
Kanyekels:

Naive post.
It's still a local match! undecided
Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by pinkyliceous(f): 2:09pm On May 21, 2016
God will help us dethrone Buhari so that Nigeria will be great again dear. It is well.

samueld0:
we are geting there. naija will be great again

2 Likes

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by Ohaneche(m): 2:10pm On May 21, 2016
those girls on uniform, My bae is one of them. so proud of her. GO baby go

3 Likes

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by LastSurvivor: 2:11pm On May 21, 2016
Talk about football in Nigeria u must talk about lower niger...
East zone all the way..

8 Likes

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by sheunsheun(m): 2:13pm On May 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, lack of sponsorship and funds are the major problems millitating against the growth of Nigerian league
True talk!!! But it seems business tycoon are now taking interest. Private ownership will go a long way in developing the league, the gvt owned clubs are seriously suffering from lack of funds
Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by back2sender: 2:15pm On May 21, 2016
donvicky2007:
Nigerian league is moving forward.
I cant believe this. Are you sure this is a nigerian league match? This is the best thing i have seen from IPOB republic apart from my darling sweetest wife. I show respect for IPOB on this

3 Likes

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 21, 2016
reverendfather:
shocked ;o ;o boys done dey sag untop jerseys?
mind ur business

1 Like

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by zicky(m): 2:15pm On May 21, 2016
Anything for the development of NPFL, am liking it
Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by BiafranJesus: 2:18pm On May 21, 2016
Please do not forget a very important aspect of the match

The whole stadium stood still when the Biafran Flag went around.

It was a wonderful sight to behold. Everybody screaming Biafra. Everybody in very high spirit longing for Biafra.

Long Live Biafra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1uttXerT6M

11 Likes

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by kanimu: 2:19pm On May 21, 2016
SAI BUARI
Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by Empredboy(m): 2:20pm On May 21, 2016
If I were Enugu rangers official, with the full house recorded at night against Nasarawa and heartland i would just make sure rangers plays most of his home matches at night even without supersport coverage but make adequate enlightenment to the fans about violence so that their daring team wont suffer cos of violent and make sure there is alot of security both on and off the pitch.
With this crowd they can make up to 100m on gate fees only and they can easily sell the club to the people and coperate bodies.

4 Likes

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by BiafranJesus: 2:22pm On May 21, 2016
Civilised Biafrans watching a great match with such order.

Biafrans are blessed.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by Anyi44(m): 2:28pm On May 21, 2016
More

4 Likes

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by BiafranJesus: 2:31pm On May 21, 2016
Biafrans everywhere during the match. Great people. Biafran Flags representing

5 Likes

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by BiafranJesus: 2:33pm On May 21, 2016
The Biafran flag going round the stadium during the match .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1uttXerT6M

3 Likes

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by Exzeebeat: 2:33pm On May 21, 2016
Norajones:
I was there life last night and was impressed by the outcome of people who came in crowd to watch the match. Oh biafran flags were flying high and people were jumping,shouting for joy @ sighting the flags. The policemen were confused and just stood still as some guys take the flags round the whole stadium when live match was going on.

3 Likes

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by DrHighchief(m): 2:35pm On May 21, 2016
youngaz:
Whooooo!!!!.........oh mah goodness me see traffic inside stadium ooogringrin .......champions league final for Milan sef no go fill lik dizcheesy *Just joking*
BTW,more of diz needs to b encouraged so dat our NPFL can return to its glory days
If and only if home team must win syndrome must stop. Refs must be fair to both teams.
We are returning to the Glory days.
Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by Exzeebeat: 2:37pm On May 21, 2016
Rangers cheer leaders

4 Likes

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by mranova(m): 2:40pm On May 21, 2016
Are you kidding me? They've got cheerleaders ? I am definitely watching the next game.

5 Likes

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 2:42pm On May 21, 2016
donvicky2007:
Nigerian league is moving forward.
moving to where?
When Kano pillars go still beat d shit out of the visiting team when they lose at home.
Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by everozone: 2:45pm On May 21, 2016
It's heartwarming.We are growing.
Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by Unemadu: 2:46pm On May 21, 2016
I need Enugu Rangers jersey. Up Rangers!!!

4 Likes

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:57pm On May 21, 2016
Good....but na as EPL don finish i guess...Boyz wan go watch their ticket live..bet9ja tinz
Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:59pm On May 21, 2016
those cheerleaders shud wear short skirt and bum short inside naw..wht is this trouser trouser abt girlz nowadays sef..una no fit flaunt leg again?!

1 Like

Re: Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) by maclatunji: 3:03pm On May 21, 2016
toshmann:
Heartland FC? undecided Is it the same as iwuanyawu nationale?
Yes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juventus Issue Statement On Cristiano Ronaldo Rape Allegations / Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria / Insigne Rubbishes Talks Of Him Angry At Osimhen For "Stealing" His Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.