Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics (50530 Views)

Uju Stella Rocks Swimsuit (Photos) / Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos / Uju Stella: "I Am Pregnant For Burna Boy" - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by donfineboi: 7:19am On May 22, 2016
So its her duty to use padlock to lock her sons diick? Come on u wiser than that. How about the jobless lady, was she forced? Or was she so dumb to forget she was ovulating before she had unsafe sex? The truth is she's nothing but a vain glorious gold digger(hustler) with no common sense at all.

She go hear am big time....

Stupedinluv:
What Burma boy has become shows she failed in her duty.
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by donfineboi: 7:38am On May 22, 2016
You were almost making sense but you lost it....

vague:
after all this is said and done, so the child should without a father just to spite the mother right?
She didn't ask for marriage, she asked for him to man up for the child's sake! A good mother would know the importance of a father figure in a child's life, regardless of who gave birth to him or her. Only a grandmother who is not okay in the head would want a grandchild to be abandoned just to spite the mother.

If she was a woman any wiser than Uju would she have addressed the issue publicly? Did she just not do the very same thing she condemned that girl for? I guess wisdom doesn't come with age after all.
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by sharpchap: 8:03am On May 22, 2016
I think b4 U get pregnant for someone U have to be in agreement first. She was wrong to go to the social media. Shows she is nothing but a gold digger. Where are her parents? Don't they have anything to say? I can just imagine if na my sista do this kind thing, popsy go give am both barrels. See fine gal with little morals and no brains. U don't have to trap a celeb with a pregnancy to 'make it' in life.
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by martinslanre(m): 8:07am On May 22, 2016
TPAND:
Burna boys mom's comment is just insensitive. A girl cliam she's pregnant for your son, instead of telling your son to invite her, so you could get an authentic details of the whole event, you rather went on displaying traits of being a bad mother.

Good mothers will never act this way, I can't imagine this woman's attitude, it's totally unexpected from a true mother. Let's face fact, women are their own worst enemies. Nobody knows the pain of having a man deny the responsibility of fathering a child. Thousands are quick to judge and label Uju a lekki slot even persons who has never seen her neither heard of her or seen her pics on Instagram.
She didn't do anything wrong by going to the blog to get Burna Boy to accept his responsibility. He was refusing to pick this girls call for crying out loud and even made a song about it, saying one time can't get a girl pregnant. How silly. Nigerians Think! That's one of the thousand reasons our country is this way. It seems quite a lot of persons don't know the pains and groans of being a single mother, you have both father and mother, stop judging Uju, let her son also have a father and mother like you have.

Burna boys mom's actions just suggested the kind of home she's from. Not all mothers deserve a happy Mother's Day. This woman is one of them

BURNA go and accept your responsibility.
If only you know what it takes to raise a son and to finally see him flourish. I wish you success,that is when you'll see the hidden power of a mother trying to make sure her son don't fall back to the starting point again. I'm sure you must have said the same thing when Banky's mum sent that brother T away from her sons house.
Mothers are always looking forward to grandchildren,it only becomes a problem when they feel the girl don't deserve their son.
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by gare(f): 8:40am On May 22, 2016
obiremy:
In an exclusive chat with Punch, Burnaboy’s mom frowned at Stella’s decision to go public with her allegation against her child. Now Stella has come out to address her. In the interview, the mom said, “My son has never said anything concerning the issue, he has never said a word, maybe there was a song at the background of the video that he posted online but he has never said a word concerning the issue.

What you know is what we know basically and my take on it is that we would rather just focus on his music which primarily affects his life than that. In Africa, it is not a criminal offence for someone to be pregnant for somebody. If somebody says that she is pregnant for somebody and the person refuses to accept it, you look for his family instead of tagging a blogger.

We have nothing to say to her. We don’t know anything about any child. She can never come to me, she has already gone to the blogger; she can never come to me. It is not new; these girls come up from time to time with different claims. My position on this is ‘no comment’

Anybody can claim anything that they want to claim. We have absolutely nothing to say, Burna Boy is a musician and we want to focus on his music. Nobody has time for her. We saw all the reports online but we just chose to look the other way. In this industry, girls are always coming up with pregnancy claims, we see it every day. We are not bothered and we have no comment.”

Reacting to the story,Uju Stella said Burnaboy's mum did not hear her side of the story and never acted like a mother.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/burnaboys-alleged-potential-babymama.html

Why can we do things like sane people in this country must we always copy westerns in everything thing, the mom has not said anything wrong, why did she go to the Blogger, is the Blogger the family, if you're pregnant for someone, the family is there to resolve the issues what about her own family where are they? I do not see anything wrong in what the mom has said, it serve her right.
If she is from a responsible home or family her people should approach Burna boy people not going to the Blogger meaning what, let the blogger accept the pregnancy.
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Truckpusher(m): 10:05am On May 22, 2016
daretodiffer:
Check your mail!
Can't access my mail from my current location.

Told you I'm going back to the dark ages cheesy
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Yorobastard(m): 10:31am On May 22, 2016
marshalcarter:
Ok..olamide and don jazzy has expired...

The momodus and the adelekes has expired

The psquares has expired

Linda ikeja and wizkid has expired

Which other one again ooo....undecided

Tiwa nd teebeans has expired

Now its stella nd burna....issokay...let us to watchin

#sits with beans and olajuju's bread#grin grin

Lol...it should be olajumoke's bread
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by vague: 10:32am On May 22, 2016
donfineboi:
You were almost making sense but you lost it....

smh i can never make sense to goats
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Matinho: 10:44am On May 22, 2016
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Matinho: 10:45am On May 22, 2016
marshalcarter:

The psquares has expired

Freeze and Basketmouth
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Yorobastard(m): 11:03am On May 22, 2016
The only solution to this is to wait 9 months and do a dna test to know if burna boy is the father. If he is then he has to take full responsibility and shame to the mother.

And for future sake burna boy...next time fuucck any lady that comes to you in the ass...better safe than sorry cool cheesy

Ah finally...so much for the modified word
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Iprofit: 11:54am On May 22, 2016
MarryMeee:
Yes that child should be deprived of a father in his life so that other women can learn! Besides 10yrs from now when Burna boy's conscience kills him he can go back and claim the child he tried to kill before he was born right? i agree, the child's life is not important he should be treated like a scapegoat for society to learn from, its not like his life will be of any value because he was created by mistake now would it? undecided
well that was not exactly what I meant

But the way the girl is going about it is damn wrong
You should understand

She is making it seem like a trophy!
She is a bittch for all I know
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by CaroLyner(f): 1:15pm On May 22, 2016
kepal99:

Caro... but y?
this kind of insult in this harsh condition.

mods need to start placing Ban on people who just don't want to make use of their brains.
i tell you grin
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Tpsworld: 1:24pm On May 22, 2016
I wonder why we have sets of irresponsible celeb and super stars these days. They refused to marry and start to take advantage of faithful ladies by impregnating them and calling them baby mama. Y'all ain't role model
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by victorazy(m): 2:14pm On May 22, 2016
marshalcarter:

The psquares has expired

Marsh! Make I bring kerosene give the boy to put inside burna make Stella use cook beaf! grin
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 22, 2016
Mayflowa:

I don't think she has ever asked for marriage. She wants the B-boy to acknowledge that he is the father and provide a certain care. She need to her the baby who the father is

Nah, she wants to be a part of the celebrity's life. She knew what to do to avoid getting preggy but went ahead cos she wants to tie him down and get some share of his money and fame. Sorry to disappoint her I pray he doesn't give her a face and it will serves as warning to other ladies when a celebrity approaches they should run away instead of seeing it as an opportunity. I don't know what the society is turning to when a lady happily get pregnant out of wedlock and publicly announced it cos the guy is a celebrity hungry and desperate ladies.
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by bennymark(m): 2:55pm On May 22, 2016
Pls sombori shud tell dis olosho to go and do abortion. Babymama no be by force, burnaboy sef come get sense pass u.

If u very 1million percent sure, den kip it and do DNA den file for charges
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Kanyekels(m): 3:49pm On May 22, 2016
Michellla:
she could have avoided all these if only she closed her legs.

Life is truly an irony... Have you closed your legs? It might be you someday
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by donfineboi: 4:36pm On May 22, 2016
Obviously you cant make sense to GOATs. Greatest Of All Times.....lol cheesy

You are one rude individual. You better be mindful who you disrespect online my dear you can never tell who..... You need to grow a tough skin and learn how to handle criticism. Not by throwing insults, showcasing/ exposing the decay of your up bringing. But by being matured and constructive in your response.
I pray you somehow understand my position and you desist from this rashness.....

I believe you are a lady. Humility, respect and understanding should be the pillars that reflect in every reaction you make. You must be aware of the rise in domestic violence in marital homes in Nigeria, I read them often here and other sites, your rashness is a very good recipe to that effect. So please for your own good learn to be polite, matured and ladylike. It wont cost you anything my dear.

vague:

1 Like

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Mayflowa(m): 4:41pm On May 22, 2016
BiggyB242:

Nah, she wants to be a part of the celebrity's life. She knew what to do to avoid getting preggy but went ahead cos she wants to tie him down and get some share of his money and fame. Sorry to disappoint her I pray he doesn't give her a face and it will serves as warning to other ladies when a celebrity approaches they should run away instead of seeing it as an opportunity. I don't know what the society is turning to when a lady happily get pregnant out of wedlock and publicly announced it cos the guy is a celebrity hungry and desperate ladies.

I am a little bit perplexed about the direction you are coming from. Who has more to lose between the celebrity and the unknown girl? So who ought to be more careful? Guy I tire for you o. In Nigeria and abroad, he can be sued to be responsible for the welfare of the unborn child. Na so e just be! We don't explore law in this naija.

Do you also think it's easy to forget abt your child? If he doesn't accept now, give it another year or at most 4 yrs, Burna boy go dey beg. He is doing this so that the girl would abort it but I pray she doesn't! Lol
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by riddler4real(m): 5:00pm On May 22, 2016
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by riddler4real(m): 5:03pm On May 22, 2016
You just know it when a girl is having intense and severe menstral pain(CRAMPS) cheesy grin cheesy

vague:
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by vague: 5:40pm On May 22, 2016
donfineboi:
Obviously you cant make sense to GOATs. Greatest Of All Times.....lol cheesy

You are one rude individual. You better be mindful who you disrespect online my dear you can never tell who..... You need to grow a tough skin and learn how to handle criticism. Not by throwing insults, showcasing/ exposing the decay of your up bringing. But by being matured and constructive in your response.
I pray you somehow understand my position and you desist from this rashness.....

I believe you are a lady. Humility, respect and understanding should be the pillars that reflect in every reaction you make. You must be aware of the rise in domestic violence in marital homes in Nigeria, I read them often here and other sites, your rashness is a very good recipe to that effect. So please for your own good learn to be polite, matured and ladylike. It wont cost you anything my dear.

I never called you a goat, i only said i can never make sense to goats, but you decided to take offence. Anyway, if the shoes fits wear it! tongue

You can only be treated according to how you behave, i do not do favours. If you act like a gentleman you will be treated like a gentleman, if you act otherwise you will be treated accordingly.

My little advice on life to you. Never ever go around thinking you can talk anyhow to any female because you expect her to show you humility and respect. Respect is earned and not demanded without justifiable cause!
Do not look for trouble if you do not want trouble to trouble you. Thats how life works! Not all this you act like a lady even to a goat nonsense grin Do not try am o!
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by donfineboi: 5:44pm On May 22, 2016
A word is enough for the wise my dear. I have made my point and I am sure deep down you understand me. Just be civil okay....

vague:

I never called you a goat, i only said i can never make sense to goats, but you decided to take offence. Anyway, if the shoes fits wear it! tongue

You can only be treated according to how you behave, i do not do favours. If you act like a gentleman you will be treated like a gentleman, if you act otherwise you will be treated accordingly.

My little advice on life to you. Never ever go around thinking you can talk anyhow to any female because you expect her to show you humility and respect. Respect is earned and not demanded without justifiable cause!

Do not look for trouble if you do not want trouble to trouble you. Thats how life works.

1 Like

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by adellam16(f): 6:11pm On May 22, 2016
Rxpetite:
The real victim is that innocent child who is going to grow up one day and discover how unwanted he was

He is going to know his mum tried to foist him off on a man who doesn't want him.

He is going to discover that his dad banged his mum only once and he was the consequence.

He is going to realise that he is a mistake his father wished he didn't make.

And all he needs to do is browse the internet to make this discovery.

This info about his life which should be a secret will be available to all his friends, enemies, classmates, schoolmates, teachers etc

Uju and Burna probably think they are the victims. They have not considered this child as anything more than a foetus.
No mother should do this to her child. Even if Burna is the father, sharing your child's history with the public does nothing but shames him and makes you look like a gold digger.
As for Burna, since he knows there is a possibility that he is the father, all he has to do is wait for the child to be born and then conduct a paternity test.
All this drama will probably be a past for these two adults but for the child, it is his future.
How did u know d baby is a boy? R u uju's gynaecologist?
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by riddler4real(m): 6:21pm On May 22, 2016
Chai!! SEE THIS PDPICIAN!! You must be probed I swear... I can bet my hard earned cash that u must be a yoruba girl.... I can imagine your looks short, uneven hair, weavon addict,with fake eye lashes. Single, lonely and very bitter. Always taking it out on the male folks blaming them for ur misadventures. And almost forgot JJOBLESS with a double J grin

I dey like find una trouble. Person no yab u u dey refer am to goats are u that bitter. Na so hardship don reduce u reach? It is well on.

vague:

Do not look for trouble if you do not want trouble to trouble you. Thats how life works! Not all this you act like a lady even to a goat nonsense grin Do not try am o!
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 22, 2016
Mayflowa:

I am a little bit perplexed about the direction you are coming from. Who has more to lose between the celebrity and the unknown girl? So who ought to be more careful? Guy I tire for you o. In Nigeria and abroad, he can be sued to be responsible for the welfare of the unborn child. Na so e just be! We don't explore law in this naija.

Do you also think it's easy to forget abt your child? If he doesn't accept now, give it another year or at most 4 yrs, Burna boy go dey beg. He is doing this so that the girl would abort it but I pray she doesn't! Lol

What I'm saying in a nut shell is she got preggy on purpose she should stop crying fowl , so anything she sees she deserves.
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by vague: 7:16am On May 23, 2016
riddler4real:
Chai!! SEE THIS PDPICIAN!! You must be probed I swear... I can bet my hard earned cash that u must be a yoruba girl.... I can imagine your looks short, uneven hair, weavon addict,with fake eye lashes. Single, lonely and very bitter. Always taking it out on the male folks blaming them for ur misadventures. And almost forgot JJOBLESS with a double J grin

I dey like find una trouble. Person no yab u u dey refer am to goats are u that bitter. Na so hardship don reduce u reach? It is well on.

like i said i do not do favours, so let me go ahead and treat you like the asshole that you are. Before you come at me kindly take off those N20 plastic nappy ass weaves that your sisters and mother put on and that N10 aba market make up they put on. I was not shocked to find out you are dark skinned, its like yall are naturally born frustrated or something?! undecided

Only in your tribe is ritualism, drug trafficking and armed robbery "respectable professions", just wondering which one you belong to! You even look like my father's mate self undecided Other men your age are busy buying houses and making millions while you are here trying to e-fight people half your age! Elder riddler4real please respect yourself and act your age!

Please do not quote me again i do not want to catch that darkness off your face. Oya waka pass looking like a burnt offering!
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by riddler4real(m): 9:26am On May 23, 2016
See this JJobless rant o...!! What does dark skinned got to do with this na.. I no be like you wey dey use TURA soap bath... LOL.... Let us see how adorable and beautiful you are you this ATUTU POYOYO. Fine girl wanna be..... Girls like u with a skewed perception of life believe color of the skin is advantageous. You just a complex driven girl, lost in self denial, disillusioned from reality. I pity you I swear. OLODO IGNORAMUS grin

You not only disrespectful, bitter and JJobless( Note the double JJ grin). But a victim dispirited by the hardship of a dilapidated economy. I feel your pain and anger and I pray things get well for you and your sorry arse....

LOL.... I look like a burnt offering? You cracking me up..... You mouth go be your downfall mark my word.

If pikin no learn from house na when she commot she go learn.... IF you like carrry this ur shitty behaviour to ur marital home... You know wetin dey happen now... I no need to tell you... Yeye pikin like u.

mean while, I still dey dubai they enjoy my vacation..... tongue

Na me and you today

vague:
like i said i do not do favours, so let me go ahead and treat you like the asshole that you are. Before you come at me kindly take off those N20 plastic nappy ass weaves that your sisters and mother put on and that N10 aba market make up they put on. I was not shocked to find out you are dark skinned, its like yall are naturally born frustrated or something?! undecided

Only in your tribe is ritualism, drug trafficking and armed robbery "respectable professions", just wondering which one you belong to! You even look like my father's mate self undecided Other men your age are busy buying houses and making millions while you are here trying to e-fight people half your age! Elder riddler4real please respect yourself and act your age!

Please do not quote me again i do not want to catch that darkness off your face. Oya waka pass looking like a burnt offering!

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by vague: 10:47am On May 25, 2016
riddler4real:
See this JJobless rant o...!! What does dark skinned got to do with this na.. I no be like you wey dey use TURA soap bath... LOL.... Let us see how adorable and beautiful you are you this ATUTU POYOYO. Fine girl wanna be..... Girls like u with a skewed perception of life believe color of the skin is advantageous. You just a complex driven girl, lost in self denial, disillusioned from reality. I pity you I swear. OLODO IGNORAMUS grin

You not only disrespectful, bitter and JJobless( Note the double JJ grin). But a victim dispirited by the hardship of a dilapidated economy. I feel your pain and anger and I pray things get well for you and your sorry arse....

LOL.... I look like a burnt offering? You cracking me up..... You mouth go be your downfall mark my word.

If pikin no learn from house na when she commot she go learn.... IF you like carrry this ur shitty behaviour to ur marital home... You know wetin dey happen now... I no need to tell you... Yeye pikin like u.

mean while, I still dey dubai they enjoy my vacation..... tongue

Na me and you today

So how many cocaine balls did you shove up your anus waka go UAE? undecided Mtchewww! Why did you suck in that belle? Let us see that 3month old pregnancy you are carrying angry old man like you, your mates are sending their children off to university this September while you are busy forming Mr Untouchable for NL! Gerrarra here!
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by riddler4real(m): 1:15pm On May 25, 2016
vague:
So how many cocaine balls did you shove up your anus waka go UAE? undecided Mtchewww! Why did you suck in that belle? Let us see that 3month old pregnancy you are carrying angry old man like you, your mates are sending their children off to university this September while you are busy forming Mr Untouchable for NL! Gerrarra here!

See this olodo rabata o!!! I bin dey think say u get small sense before.... yeye pikin.

I understand that u have to go to the cyber cafe every other day to browse for 30 minutes..... sorry brokie.... was over expecting ur response. But I am really sorry I am at palm jumeriah now having a chill time..... when I get to my hotel I will deal with you decisively. Just be patient okay.....

Only a nicompoo like ur very bitter self will even think carrying drugs to an Arab country is thinkable. Olodo Ignoramus......

I dey come u hear
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by vague: 10:15am On May 26, 2016
riddler4real:

See this olodo rabata o!!! I bin dey think say u get small sense before.... yeye pikin.

I understand that u have to go to the cyber cafe every other day to browse for 30 minutes..... sorry brokie.... was over expecting ur response. But I am really sorry I am at palm jumeriah now having a chill time..... when I get to my hotel I will deal with you decisively. Just be patient okay.....

Only a nicompoo like ur very bitter self will even think carrying drugs to an Arab country is thinkable. Olodo Ignoramus......

I dey come u hear
yeye man! Your tribe and carrying cocaine in the anus are like 5 and 6.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) / Angel Okorie And Regina Daniel Hangout / Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.