Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,456 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics (50528 Views)

Uju Stella Rocks Swimsuit (Photos) / Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos / Uju Stella: "I Am Pregnant For Burna Boy" - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by msserenity: 5:49pm On May 21, 2016
Izen:

He could also have avoided all this if only he kept his di.ck in his pant. Their image have both been tainted now, including his mom.
Exactly everyone is blaming only the girl what abt the celebrity who doesn't want to be trapped by pregnancy and yet had an unprotected sex with someone he barely knows?

1 Like

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by firstolalekan(m): 5:50pm On May 21, 2016
Young03:
foolish girl

looking for cheap publicity stunt

na only him don pregnant u...wat of the ones u aborted?

or is it because he is a celebrity

ashawo banyi

NNE GI GBA aka nwa
God bless you.
All these gold diggers whóres needs to be thought a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by izzou(m): 5:51pm On May 21, 2016
sweatlana:

Well thank God we have law courts to deal with issues like that! If she successfully proves the child is his!
Isn't it obvious that it is his neglect that made her go to social media? Would his mum honesty say she first heard about the pregnancy on social media? And even if it was her first time, why not quietly send for the girl and get her to carry out a paternity test before dismissing her claim? As a mother her interest should be the well being of her potential grandchild!

Which part of the constitution ties a guy to a lady if they are not married
I just pity her.
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Richydos(m): 5:51pm On May 21, 2016
sweatlana:

Burna boy is rude! I'm not surprised seeing his mums insensitive comments. It obviously runs in the family...

If someone claims she is carrying my grand child even if she is a prostitute, I would send for her and try to determine the paternity of the baby. As a good mother that's what I expect for her.
Everyone her is just looking down on this girl because of the way she looks.. that's too bad cos in the end I'm sure the child would be his!
Are u shitting me Even if d pregnancy is from a prostitute U WILL CALL FOR HER BA...LEMME GUESS IT'S FOR DIALOGUE ABI AMNESTY *LOLZZZZ..... U WON MY COMEDIAN OF D DAY AWARD
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by niggaz4life: 5:51pm On May 21, 2016
Uju is correct.
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by niggaz4life: 5:53pm On May 21, 2016
Michellla:
she could have avoided all these if only she closed her legs.
how bout burnaboy put his dick in his pants ? why you blaming the victim ? did she rape the guy ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Ekii(f): 5:54pm On May 21, 2016
If only she had respected herself enough, she wouldn't be going through this show of shame. This is what you get when you fail to use your brains. She should just stop all these rants as It is clear he is not willing to be bothered by this nor even acknowledge her.
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by boss1310(m): 5:54pm On May 21, 2016
Babaregg:

No, An African mum won't sit back and intentionally allow his son marry a woman like that
Remind me, was it an European woman that gave birth to this useless celebrity that intentionally inserts his joystick inside a woman without protection? Hmm! Maybe this African mum ought to have done a better job.
so what are you blaming the mother for,for sticking out for his son?
my dear that's what mothers do and you better not joke with any mother about their child even if he is an armed robber come to think of it why do we find it so easy to lambast these so called celebrities calling them unprintable names as if we have a personal issue with them, do you think they are not humans and are above mistakes
you just heard from a lady that a famous guy impregnated her and the guy has suddenly become useless and good for nothing.I remember a girl saying that about phyno last year so do you really believe the girl is pregnant and been acting this way about it.
Lastly if you put all blames of the mistake you made in life on your parents you are still not a responsible fellow,burna boy is a man he should carry his cross and the bloggers asking his mom about that are not doing their job well they should ve asked her how many times he did it smh

1 Like

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by hibroym(m): 5:55pm On May 21, 2016
After calling his mother a bad mother,how do You want her son to accept the prégnant.Definitely you have agreed to marry a bad son cos bad woman has produced bad child & you will in turn be a bad wife.

Can you see yourself,no respect for your mother in law & you want her son to accept being responsible for the pregnancy.

Woman control your tongue,if truly Burna his responsible for your pregnancy you should have applied amicable approach in resolving this issue.But you going to media & calling his mother with insulting name means you have disrespect yourself & no family will like to accept that.

So think twice in your actions & reactions.
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Richydos(m): 5:57pm On May 21, 2016
msserenity:
Exactly everyone is blaming only the girl what abt the celebrity who doesn't want to be trapped by pregnancy and yet had an unprotected sex with someone he barely knows?
Y pity someone who definitely wasn't d 1st Burna boy had N surely won't be d last..... Truth be told d sexcapade life of our celeb with dt of our numerous loosed girls is just like #bread n beans...... So all d girls he has slept with should go about Instagraming dt they are pregnant for Burna boy /any celeb...... Did she put it on Instagram when they had sex..... N here she's crying me a river dt Burna boy's mom aint acting like a mother..... Yeye dey smell
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Midastorch(m): 5:58pm On May 21, 2016
TPAND:
Burna boys mom's comment is just insensitive. A girl cliam she's pregnant for your son, instead of telling your son to invite her, so you could get an authentic details of the whole event, you rather went on displaying traits of being a bad mother.

Burna boys mom's actions just suggested the kind of home she's from. Not all mothers deserve a happy Mother's Day. This woman is one of them

greatest fool ever liveth....
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Pyno30: 5:59pm On May 21, 2016
obiremy:
In an exclusive chat with Punch, Burnaboy’s mom frowned at Stella’s decision to go public with her allegation against her child. Now Stella has come out to address her. In the interview, the mom said, “My son has never said anything concerning the issue, he has never said a word, maybe there was a song at the background of the video that he posted online but he has never said a word concerning the issue.

What you know is what we know basically and my take on it is that we would rather just focus on his music which primarily affects his life than that. In Africa, it is not a criminal offence for someone to be pregnant for somebody. If somebody says that she is pregnant for somebody and the person refuses to accept it, you look for his family instead of tagging a blogger.

We have nothing to say to her. We don’t know anything about any child. She can never come to me, she has already gone to the blogger; she can never come to me. It is not new; these girls come up from time to time with different claims. My position on this is ‘no comment’

Anybody can claim anything that they want to claim. We have absolutely nothing to say, Burna Boy is a musician and we want to focus on his music. Nobody has time for her. We saw all the reports online but we just chose to look the other way. In this industry, girls are always coming up with pregnancy claims, we see it every day. We are not bothered and we have no comment.”

Reacting to the story,Uju Stella said Burnaboy's mum did not hear her side of the story and never acted like a mother.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/burnaboys-alleged-potential-babymama.html
Lolz. See what NLC and Buhari have coursed.
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by sweatlana: 6:00pm On May 21, 2016
Richydos:

Are u shitting me Even if d pregnancy is from a prostitute U WILL CALL FOR HER BA...LEMME GUESS IT'S FOR DIALOGUE ABI AMNESTY *LOLZZZZ..... U WON MY COMEDIAN OF D DAY AWARD

YES! I'M A MOTHER OF 5 CHILDREN AND I KNOW THE VALUE OF A LIFE!
I don't care who or what the mother is. My primary concern would be the baby.
The fact of the matter is they are both wrong. The girl should not have gone to the media ( though I think it's because he neglected her) either should his mum! And I blame the mum more cos she should have either kept mute on this matter or send for the girl to ascertain the paternity of the baby before rejecting her and the baby publicly
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Pyno30: 6:01pm On May 21, 2016
firstolalekan:

God bless you.
All these gold diggers whóres needs to be thought a lesson.
You mean say Burna toy no shop? Who no wan be Celebrity babymama.
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by sweatlana: 6:03pm On May 21, 2016
izzou:

Which part of the constitution ties a guy to a lady if they are not married
I just pity her.
No part.
However he is tied down to the child's welfare.

1 Like

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by wolexy14(m): 6:03pm On May 21, 2016
TPAND:

Ooo I remember you. angry

u no make sense at all.....buba sense
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by sweatlana: 6:05pm On May 21, 2016
izzou:

No mother,including you will castigate her son after seeing the approach uju used.

Why go on instagram to announce the pregnancy?

Na so dem dey do something

Because na celeb,she decided to keep it. If i was burnaboy,i wont accept it even if na me paternity test dey show
In her post on Instagram did she not make it clear that he has neglected her hence the post?
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Richydos(m): 6:05pm On May 21, 2016
sweatlana:

YES! I'M A MOTHER OF 5 CHILDREN AND I KNOW THE VALUE OF A LIFE!
I don't care who or what the mother is. My primary concern would be the baby.
The fact of the matter is they are both wrong. The girl should not have gone to the media ( though I think it's because he neglected her) either should his mum! And I blame the mum more cos she should have either kept mute on this matter or send for the girl to ascertain the paternity of the baby before rejecting her and the baby publicly
Did even read Burna boy's mom response about the girl blogging the whole shit like d media will force Burna boy to accept it.....She has lost the mom's sympathy/suggestion/solution when she went to the media..... Let her pay d price
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by DICKtator: 6:06pm On May 21, 2016
sinaj:
the guy is just being childish.

Some people keep their sense aside wen they wana read sometimes.

I don't see any bad thing d mom said there.

The guy?

You must be new to nairaland if you don't know tpia

She is Ademusiwa's wife!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Midastorch(m): 6:08pm On May 21, 2016
You need to see how one girl was bragging to me and my friends how 5 of her friends have slept with sean tizzle. You'll think she was bragging over a bugatti. .awon oloriburuku omo
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 21, 2016
Hisses*so people still play to the gallery* I smell people seeking cheap fame. Hips don't lie though grin
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by MARKone(m): 6:09pm On May 21, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3741351_img3539_jpeg_jpeg2d6b56488ae3b40b1e8e40248edf292

The girl grammar na die, who would even want this type as a daughter in law. She should lick her wound and move on, she lost big time.
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by sweatlana: 6:10pm On May 21, 2016
Richydos:

Did even read Burna boy's mom response about the girl blogging the whole shit like d media will force Burna boy to accept it.....She has lost the mom's sympathy/suggestion/solution when she went to the media..... Let her pay d price
What's the price to pay? Abort the baby?

That's sad..
If guys feel ladies use pregnancy to tie them down , then it is their responsibility to ensure the DO NOT have unprotected sex!
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Midastorch(m): 6:10pm On May 21, 2016
sweatlana:

No part.
However he is tied down to the child's welfare.
yes in the west,Capital NO in Nigeria
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by ayubalixxx: 6:11pm On May 21, 2016
I think her objective is publicity.
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 21, 2016
The girl na olo*** undecided
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by nelronaldo(m): 6:12pm On May 21, 2016
who is this foolish girl sef? God please save us from desperate girls oo..
is this the first time this b***h is getting pregnant? how about that unknown boy she aborted his baby?? because it's Burna Boy now, we won't hear word....

1 Like

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by humilitypays(m): 6:13pm On May 21, 2016
This is one reason most guys don't marry ladies with big buttocks because history has shown that majority of them are incurable in terms of sleeping around with any financially loaded man; very greedy, desperate and promiscuous and usually have very low IQ; Uju is proving that generalization true cry cry

Shameful things ladies do for money and material wealth embarassed
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by titiakins: 6:16pm On May 21, 2016
TPAND:
Burna boys mom's comment is just insensitive. A girl cliam she's pregnant for your son, instead of telling your son to invite her, so you could get an authentic details of the whole event, you rather went on displaying traits of being a bad mother.

Burna boys mom's actions just suggested the kind of home she's from. Not all mothers deserve a happy Mother's Day. This woman is one of them
She should have invited her

Abeg when school go resume make all these children go back to school na sad

1 Like

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by sweatlana: 6:18pm On May 21, 2016
Midastorch:

yes in the west,Capital NO in Nigeria

Hahaha make this girl near any judge say a celebrity is the father of my child, then see what will happen!

Thank God Lagos has jurisdiction!
Why do u think that davido and Co are still paying child support despite the hatred for the mother of the child?

1 Like

Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by obagangan: 6:30pm On May 21, 2016
boss1310:
Can an African mother intentionally allow his son to marry a woman like this,don't think so.I read what some people are saying about the mother I wonder if they will embrace any woman who accuse their famous son of pregnancy if they are in her shoes.
Burna boy is a man if really he impregnated her its his own responsibility
pls are u aware of bunar treats to here life. I pity guys that thinks like uu
Re: Uju Stella Blasts Burna Boy's Mum:'If U Think U Are A Mother,Act Like One'(pics by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 21, 2016
All these instagram girls looking for celebrity to be a babymama for. When I see them,I just shake my head. no responsible girl from a good home will love to be a babymama. She is nothing but a gold digging bitchhhh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Churchill, Tonto Dikeh And The Floyd Mayweather Comment On Instagram / Iginla Gifts Car To Ayo Emmanuel (Photos) / Angel Okorie And Regina Daniel Hangout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.