Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Which PDP Convention Should I Attend? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which PDP Convention Should I Attend? (1283 Views)

Sule Lamido Wore 2012 PDP Convention Gown To 2017 Convention (Photo) / Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party / APC Members To Head Federal Boards Of Agencies Which PDP Members Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which PDP Convention Should I Attend? by higherpower: 11:58am On May 21, 2016
The PDP is having two parallel conventions today! one in Port Harcourt and the other in Abuja. As an aspirant in the forth coming election in 2019!! Which Convention should I attend?
Re: Which PDP Convention Should I Attend? by Kingslaw(m): 12:01pm On May 21, 2016
Ph.
Re: Which PDP Convention Should I Attend? by bender79: 12:38pm On May 21, 2016
The one in Ali sheriff's village
Re: Which PDP Convention Should I Attend? by PhockPhockMan: 12:58pm On May 21, 2016
PortHarcourt
Re: Which PDP Convention Should I Attend? by Leader01(m): 1:21pm On May 21, 2016
Hahaha

go for the one that start first, and then join the next one.

1 Like

Re: Which PDP Convention Should I Attend? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:22pm On May 21, 2016
Don't join in the confusion and court defiance of the killer party.

1 Like

Re: Which PDP Convention Should I Attend? by Leader01(m): 1:24pm On May 21, 2016
I just finished watching the Abuja PDP convention live on AIT
Re: Which PDP Convention Should I Attend? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:25pm On May 21, 2016
PDP Abuja has just finished it's convention, though non elective. However, Sen Mantua and Prof Adeniran will steer the faction of the PDP. It is instructive that they are ready for dialogue with the Portharcourt PDP. The party will emerge much more United in the days ahead. Congratulations to PDP
Re: Which PDP Convention Should I Attend? by cckris: 1:31pm On May 21, 2016
PDP is great to belong. No devilish Obasanjo, no senseless Amaechi. My God, hell Rufai isn't in Port Harcourt Convention. No dubious Atiku.

Great future in store for Nigeria, & Nigerians.
Re: Which PDP Convention Should I Attend? by bender79: 1:35pm On May 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
PDP Abuja has just finished it's convention, though non elective. However, Sen Mantua and Prof Adeniran will steer the faction of the PDP. It is instructive that they are ready for dialogue with the Portharcourt PDP. The party will emerge much more United in the days ahead. Congratulations to PDP
Keep quiet there prophet

1 Like

Re: Which PDP Convention Should I Attend? by bender79: 1:36pm On May 21, 2016
cckris:
PDP is great to belong. No devilish Obasanjo, no senseless Amaechi. My God, hell Rufai isn't in Port Harcourt Convention. No dubious Atiku.

Even without them you are still divided so what has changed?

2 Likes

Re: Which PDP Convention Should I Attend? by ganisucks(f): 1:37pm On May 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
you are a joker. Watch as the rug is puled from under your feet

1 Like

Re: Which PDP Convention Should I Attend? by higherpower: 1:59pm On May 21, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
PortHarcourt

Y PH?
Re: Which PDP Convention Should I Attend? by higherpower: 1:59pm On May 21, 2016
Leader01:
Hahaha

go for the one that start first, and then join the next one.

hahahahhahahahahha
Re: Which PDP Convention Should I Attend? by higherpower: 2:00pm On May 21, 2016
Leader01:
I just finished watching the Abuja PDP convention live on AIT

So which should I attend?
Re: Which PDP Convention Should I Attend? by higherpower: 2:02pm On May 21, 2016
cckris:

But u didn't answer which one I should attend n y?
Re: Which PDP Convention Should I Attend? by sammyj: 2:21pm On May 21, 2016
Confused party angry

1 Like

Re: Which PDP Convention Should I Attend? by Pappyshoes(m): 3:11pm On May 21, 2016
bender79:
Even without them you are still divided so what has changed?
GBAM!!!!!!!!
Re: Which PDP Convention Should I Attend? by Leader01(m): 3:41pm On May 21, 2016
Update The peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has dissolved it National Working Committee (NWC) as the party fails to hold its national convention. Naij.com can confirm that after a meeting of the party chieftains and the governors under the party, it has decided to set up a caretaker committee that will serve for two or three months. The caretaker committee will have one member each from the six geopolitical zones, a source within the party informed our reporter. Reports reaching Naij.com says the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is set to cancel its national convention scheduled to hold today, May 21 in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state. Sources within the party who spoke with our reporter said the party will set up a caretaker committee to resolve grievances and unite the party. Recall that the PDP had broke into two factions following the decision of the acting national chairman, Ali Modu Sheriff to seek reclection as the party’s national chairman. Some members of the party had also threathen to hold a parallel convention in Abuja today. A top official within the party who does not want his name in print because he is not authorized to speak confirmed the situation. “The governors have agreed to have a caretaker committee. I can tell you sheriff is gone. The governors sacrificed him. The caretaker committee will unite the party,” he said. It will be recalled that a Lagos court has stopped PDP from electing anyone into offices of the national chairman, national secretary and national auditor of the party. The court also granted an order restraining INEC from monitoring and or recognizing any election into the offices of the affected offices. Meanwhile, a group within the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) have accused the Deputy President of Senate, Ike Ekweremadu and some persons in the Southwest PDP leadership of betraying the Southwest i n the affairs of the PDP. Ariyo-Dare Atoye, co-convener of the PDP Reform Group, in a statement made available to our reporter, the group said it is deeply saddened that two avoidable painful developments have thrown our party into a serious dilemma and an intractable crisis.
Re: Which PDP Convention Should I Attend? by BabaNath(m): 3:59pm On May 21, 2016
Just create your own faction of the "nest of killers"
Re: Which PDP Convention Should I Attend? by cckris: 4:39pm On May 21, 2016
PDP is still PDP, a rallying point for all Nigerians. Unlike the party that is OWNED by Tinubu & Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Which PDP Convention Should I Attend? by higherpower: 8:27pm On May 21, 2016
cckris:
PDP is still PDP, a rallying point for all Nigerians. Unlike the party that is OWNED by Tinubu & Buhari.

does this answer my curiosity?

(1) (Reply)

See What Important World Leaders Gave President Buhari Today In Abuja (photos) / El Chapo Guzman Escape For The Third Time In Mexician Prison. / Late Ooni Of Ife, Oba Sijuwade's Son Aderemi Is Engaged To Labisi Folawiyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.