Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? (3010 Views)

Chai! imagine dis Photo, Som1 Out There Is Fvcking & Abusin Ur Future Wife/hubby / Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title / Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by selfdefence: 1:49pm On May 21, 2016
Ikeja Electic Dist. Co no dey try at all.

Imagine them taking the light today that is Saturday one needs to rest at home and enjoy fan and watch film.

Well, since I was bored, I had no option than to "bully" my cousin so I can use his phone to browse the internet since his phone has better image quality and wider screen than mine. He uses a Tecno L8. I wasn`t bothered about the battery since I don confirm with my two eyes say the battery dey last die. Even as him never charge am for almost two days the battery no gree die (I didn`t use his MB o cheesy . I used mine and connected using hotspot tethering b4 una go say I dey wicked grin)

Well, back to the issue at hand.

I was on youtube when I stumbled on a "prank" video where a man approached one couple and requested to sleep with his wife for $1 million.

Like play like joke he open the suitcase and showed them the money.

At first they were looking at him with one kind "eye" but later to my greatest shock the man collected the money and the woman followed the new man for the "Knacking"... In My mind I was like POWER OF MONEY at work

I come dey think. can Nigerians do that?

What do you guys think?? Can you allow someone sleep with your wife/husband for N100 million? If No, what about $1 million??

P.S using condom or not is the decision of the person going to sleep with your spouse.
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by falconey(m): 1:53pm On May 21, 2016
yes but with condom.
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by halfricanadian(f): 1:54pm On May 21, 2016
falconey:
yes

You dont love the person then
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by falconey(m): 1:58pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

I believe you are insinuating if i love i wouldn't accept the offer.
That means being in love is being a fool.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by halfricanadian(f): 1:59pm On May 21, 2016
falconey:

I believe you are insinuating if i love i wouldn't accept the offer.
That means being in love is being stupid.

shocked shocked shocked shocked sorry
*moon walks out*
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by falconey(m): 2:01pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

shocked shocked shocked shocked sorry *moon walks out*
Don't forget to take your "love" along.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by rose54321: 2:03pm On May 21, 2016
What type of sex, that's important..ora.l se.x, maybe
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by Qualer: 2:03pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

3 Likes

Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by pizzylee(m): 2:07pm On May 21, 2016
I sense pple avoiding to reply cos dey relli can allow it but dey wanna look good so dey wud rada just shussh. .....4me if I see d money in cash,I'll knw wat to do

4 Likes

Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by DuduParaPara: 2:09pm On May 21, 2016
rose54321:
What type of sex, that's important..ora.l se.x, maybe

Hmmm madam sex Na sex o.

I don't think anybody will pay such a huge amount just for oralll sex.

You should be thanking God if he doesn't request for ana.l sex

2 Likes

Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by lekjons(m): 2:10pm On May 21, 2016
NO!!!!!!

Anyone man who do that can actually use his wife for ritual..

what if the man has AIDS?
what if he has an extra large dick?
even if he's medically O.k I STILL WON'T ALLOW IT

as long as i'm a working-class and life is easy(or @least regular like most employed persons) for me..

before you ask; "what if you're jobless and life isn't..."

i'll never marry without my name tied to some properties. so there's no way someone will tempt my conscience with money, since there'll be no spouse to offer..

2 Likes

Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by rose54321: 2:10pm On May 21, 2016
DuduParaPara:

Hmmm madam sex Na sex o.

I don't think anybody will pay such a huge amount just for MouthAction.

You should be thanking God if he doesn't request for ana.l sex

Lol
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by vicstar(m): 2:15pm On May 21, 2016
"After thinking for a while" if am in abroad and someone comes with that kinda proposal grin I'll agree no wasting time

• • • • • But if na for naija here lipsrsealed omo na to kari ma woman run oo. cry because I believe my country grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by halfricanadian(f): 2:18pm On May 21, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=45833454][/quote]

The era i was under a spell is over

God cant let me suffer in d hands of sinners cos they have one baba some whr

I av a BABA greater dan u guys baba
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by DeSepiero(m): 2:18pm On May 21, 2016
If my wife is that expensive that someone else is willing to pay $1million, then I am a big time celebrity and as such do not have to accept the offer.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by cyprus000: 2:18pm On May 21, 2016
[size=13pt]
I'm not here to claim moral bullshit, But they're certain things money can't buy.

The 1million dollar people are ready to sell their conscience,integrity and dignity for , is what some people use to take one bottle of wine. Aren't they human?

It only takes a selfish and shortsighted person to subscribe to this kind of inanity
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by faith551(m): 2:20pm On May 21, 2016
A lot of guys will give in, considering the rough economy of the country, with the mindset that they can handle the situation afterwards.But the simple truth is that it will ruin the relationship.
First problem that will spring up will be based on the ratio of amounts that will go to each persons account, then trust issues, then cheating, then a bitter fight (break up). But some wnt mind tho,especially most Nigerian babes,as far as they are in possession of the money
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by Sunnymatey(m): 2:20pm On May 21, 2016
Sharing ma wif for such amount, depends on my mood. But my wife might never lik me again if l miss such opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by vicstar(m): 2:25pm On May 21, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Sharing ma wif for such amount, depends on my mood. But my wife might never lik me again if l miss such opportunity .

The bolded! u really sabi naija women grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by njiasi30(f): 2:31pm On May 21, 2016
Chai!! So tempting but money is nt everything na. D wife can easily 4give d hubby after everything but d man can never. Despite d fact he's enjoying d money, ur sight will disgust him. He will pick quarrel with u 4 no reason and always remind u/ insult u abt it. U might end up breaking up.....

Op, as 4 me I can't do it shikina. undecided
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by Qualer: 2:32pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

The era i was under a spell is over

God cant let me suffer in d hands of sinners cos they have one baba some whr

I av a BABA greater dan u guys baba

Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by selfdefence: 2:52pm On May 21, 2016
thatkindthing:
Op... Is it the Tecno L8 or the L8 plus? And how much u buy am?

@Topic... Mehnnnn that's a difficult decision to take o especially with this kinda economy...

I know some ppl that will do it for lesser amount self.

I just asked him. Its just the L8... Its even on NL I heard about L8+ some days ago.

According to him he bought it 30k though I've know someone who bought it for N29,500.

Abeg if u see the L8+ let me know o cos me too go rush am. I learnt its an upgrade of L8. Meaning e go be bad ass phone.. Battery fit reach 1wk e never die grin
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by halfricanadian(f): 2:57pm On May 21, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=45833454][/quote]

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

YOU ALL WILL TREAT OTHER GIRLS WITH LOVE CARE LIKE QUEENS NEGLECT ME I MOVE ON AND YOU ALL WILL B CASTING SPELLS ON URSELVES NOT ME

GOD WILL PURNISH THAT BABA OF YOURS I AM FOR NOBODY BUT FOR GOD

ALL YOUR SPELLS WILL CATCH YOUR FAMILY MEMEBERS AND ALL THE GIRLS YOU TREAT RIGHT NEVER ME NOR MY FAMILY

HEARTLESS SOULS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by alatbaba1(m): 2:57pm On May 21, 2016
Sure. But in my presence.
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by iceberylin(m): 3:35pm On May 21, 2016
I'll be rich... No need.

1 Like

Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by pcoolioz(m): 3:41pm On May 21, 2016
it's easier to say crap out here, but when the situation comes calling even the most morally obligated individuals will surprise you. The economy isn't smiling mehn. Thankfully noone in his right mind would throw that amount of money away in reality.
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by Qualer: 3:41pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

YOU ALL WILL TREAT OTHER GIRLS WITH LOVE CARE LIKE QUEENS NEGLECT ME I MOVE ON AND YOU ALL WILL B CASTING SPELLS ON URSELVES NOT ME

ALL YOUR SPELLS WILL CATCH YOUR FAMILY MEMEBERS AND ALL THE GIRLS YOU TREAT RIGHT NEVER ME NOR MY FAMILY

HEARTLESS SOULS

Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by Kenshinmunac(m): 3:53pm On May 21, 2016
Yes na
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by makydebbie(f): 3:55pm On May 21, 2016
falconey:
yes but with condom.
chaaiiiiii!!!
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 21, 2016
I won't want to be in that kind of situation lol... Probability that will ever happen is zero. So, shush please!
Re: Can You Let Someone Have Sex With Your Wife/hubby For N100 Million Or $1million? by torqque7(m): 4:26pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

HEARTLESS SOULS

Lol sweetheart calm down OK..nobody is trying to get you upset anymore kiss kisshe was just playing with you..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys!! Grab Them By The Pussy!! Donald Trump / Signs Your Husband Is Cheating. / Photos: Prison Warder Commits Suicide After Her SEXTAPE LEAKED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.