Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died (4633 Views)

Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) / Christian Girl Burned Alive By ISIS Tells Her Mother "Forgive Them" Before Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by true2god: 11:41am On May 23, 2016
crusadistic:

"Mr black how have u been", Hmmm.I now understand why you suddenly resurfaced,she's taking it online.... E-whorè.
More proof that Muslim men have no regard for women. What else will I say when your criminal prophet spend his life sleeping with a 9-yr old Aisha. What else will I say when your prophet was busy capturing and sleeping with sex slaves. I am short of words when your prophet asked you to take 4 wives when he had 11.

A smart lady reasons better than you, instead of you to pray for God's wisdom you are here embarrassing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by true2god: 1:01pm On May 23, 2016
crusadistic:

*goes weak* why are you so dumb? who is talking about whether drug pushing is illegal or not.Why don't you also say the compulsory zakat tax is discriminatory upon Muslims.If they don't want to pay,then they should simply leave.Ingrates! just like their useless murdered god!
That is part of Islamic stupidity. If my ancestors are Sudanese and are Christians while I also happen to be a Christian, are you saying that I should leave my ancestral home, Sudan, because I can't pay a Muslim criminal extortion, called the jizya? I need an advise.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by parisbookaddict(f): 2:02pm On May 24, 2016
Blackfire:

no let me help u to call seun.
u called a virtuous lady whose shoe lace is worth more than your miserable life a slut?.

Am coming for u....

mr black dont waste ur time on the troll crusadistic/tartar9.. he has mental issues..u will tell from his past posts.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by TruthHurts1(m): 7:56pm On May 25, 2016
crusadistic:

In other words,you should go and tell your fellow Igbo xtian drug pusher living in China not to pay their tax,because the Chinese government are nothing but criminal mafians who would attack and kill you if you don't pay them their dues.

I.S.L.A.M stands for "Incredibly S.t.u.p.i.d Lazy And Moronic".

So many mudslims need help just to get through the most simple and basic aspects of life. Mudslims need lower cut-off marks to be admitted into school because they lack the intelligence to do it normally.

Crusadistic is just an id.i.ot. He can't help being an id.i.o.t. His religion is his handicap.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by TruthHurts1(m): 8:05pm On May 25, 2016
[size=24pt]THIS IS A FAMILIAR SIGHT IN CITIES ACROSS NIGERIA: MUSLIM BEGGARS[/size]

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by Demmzy15(m): 9:15pm On May 25, 2016
TruthHurts1:
THIS IS A FAMILIAR SIGHT IN CITIES ACROSS NIGERIA: MUSLIM BEGGARS[/size]
Do you want to see Christian beggars? undecided
Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by TruthHurts1(m): 9:36pm On May 25, 2016
This study was conducted several years ago by two SW academics (see their names and institution below) using Kano, Enugu and Ibadan as typical North, SE and SW cities

Here is the interesting SUMMARY:

[size=24pt]A lot of northerners beg in SW and SE[/size]

More SEners (2%) beg in SW than SWner (0.8%) in SE. I guess this can be explained by the fact that more SEners (rich and poor) live in SW than SWners (rich and poor) in SE. Anyways, 2 and 0.8 are nearly similar. 0.8 is almost 1 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Far less (only 0.8%) of the beggars in the North are Igbo as against 17.3% Yorubas begging in the North. This means far more Yorubas in the North are in dire financial straits than Igbos in the North

Much more Muslims are beggars than Christians, even in the SE where there are fewer Muslims (I guess most of these would be the northern beggars in SE)

[size=24pt]SEE THE BREAKDOWN OF BEGGARS IN MAJOR NIGERIAN CITIES ACCORDING TO RELIGION[/size]

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by TruthHurts1(m): 9:48pm On May 25, 2016
[size=24pt]Residents panic as Muslim beggars take over Owerri[/size]

Residents of Owerri, the Imo State capital, are now panicking over the increase in numbers of beggars entering the town from the northern region.

They are also condemning the attitude of the beggars whom they claimed flock around churches, motorparks and other public places.

It was gathered that the upsurge in the number of street beggars in Owerri and other cities in the Southeast might not be unconnected with the activities of the Boko Haram sect, which have forced the beggars to relocate.

The beggars who are mainly between the ages of six to fourteen years are also accompanied by their mothers who hang around while the minors hustle for alms.

A school teacher in Owerri, Mr Simon Nwachukwu who spoke with “Daily Post”, lamented the harassment suffered by residents and visitors in the hands of the beggars.

The teacher who described the activities of the beggars as a social nuisance, said they are now becoming security threat to the state.

Another resident, who pleaded anonymity, noted that even though it is good to give to the needy, alms begging should not be encouraged, stating that the boldness with which the beggars pounce on passersby is becoming worrisome.

He said that although Owerri, just like every other city has sizable number of beggars, he warned that the sudden upsurge in the number of beggars calls for concern.

“Given the security situation in the country, it is not out of place to raise alarm over the influx of Hausa into Owerri, we want the security agents to take note of this and safegaurd the lives and property of Owerri residents,” he stated.

Meanwhile, the Imo state Police Command, through its Public Relations Officer, Mr. Vitalis Onugu, has assured that the beggars would not constitute any security threat.

http://dailypost.ng/2012/08/25/boko-haram-residents-panic-hausa-beggars-take-owerri/
Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by TruthHurts1(m): 10:30pm On May 25, 2016
[size=24pt]800 million Muslims out of 1.4 billion are illiterate: Dr Farrukh Salem[/size]

Fact to realize is, Muslims have been poor, illiterate, war mongering savages for 1,400 years because they are kept hostage by Islam – a medieval hate ideology perpetrated by a criminal and lunatic who suffered depressions, raped, murdered and robbed other people, flew around on a ‘winged’ donkey, and had no control at all of his bestial urges, desires and distorted ego.

Islamabad freelance columnist Dr Farrukh Saleem gave his view on the matter in 2009.

Dr Farrukh Saleem

The combined annual GDP of 57 Muslim countries remains under $2 trillion. America, just by herself, produces goods and services worth $10.4 trillion; China $5.7 trillion, Japan $3.5 trillion and Germany $2.1 trillion. Even India’s GDP is estimated at over $3 trillion (purchasing power parity basis).

Oil rich Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Kuwait and Qatar collectively produce goods and services (mostly oil) worth $430 billion; Netherlands alone has a higher annual GDP while Buddhist Thailand produces goods and services worth $429 billion.

Muslims are 22 percent of the world population and produce less than five percent of global GDP. Even more worrying is that the Muslim countries’ GDP as a percent of the global GDP is going down over time. The Arabs, it seems, are particularly worse off. According to the United Nations’ Arab Development Report: “Half of Arab women cannot read; One in five Arabs live on less than $2 per day; Only 1 percent of the Arab population has a personal computer, and only half of 1 percent use the Internet; Fifteen percent of the Arab workforce is unemployed, and this number could double by 2010; The average growth rate of the per capita income during the preceding 20 years in the Arab world was only one-half of 1 percent per annum, worse than anywhere but sub-Saharan Africa.”

The planet’s poorest countries include Ethiopia, Sierra Leone, Afghanistan, Cambodia, Somalia, Nigeria, Pakistan and Mozambique. At least six of the poorest of the poor are countries with a Muslim majority.

Conclusion: Muslims of the world are among the poorest of the poor.

Fifty-seven Muslim majority countries have an average of ten universities each for a total of less than 600 universities for 1.4 billion people; India has 8,407 universities, the U.S. has 5,758. From within 1.4 billion Muslims Abdus Salam and Ahmed Zewail are the only two Muslim men who won a Nobel Prize in physics and chemistry (Salam pursued his scientific work in Italy and the UK, Zewail at California Institute of Technology). Dr Salam in his home country is not even considered a Muslim.

Over the past 105 years, 1.4 billion Muslims have produced eight Nobel Laureates while a mere 14 million Jews have produced 167 Nobel Laureates. Of the 1.4 billion Muslims less than 300,000 qualify as ‘scientists’, and that converts to a ratio of 230 scientists per one million Muslims. The United States of America has 1.1 million scientists (4,099 per million); Japan has 700,000 (5,095 per million).

Fact: Of the 1.4 billion Muslims 800 million are illiterate (6 out of 10 Muslims cannot read). In Christendom, adult literacy rate stands at 78 percent.

Consider, for instance, that Muslims constitute 22 percent of world population with a 1 percent share of Nobel Prizes. Jews constitute 0.23 percent of world population with a 22 percent share of Nobel Prizes.

What really went wrong? Muslims are poor, illiterate and weak. What went wrong? Arriving at the right diagnosis is extremely critical because the prescription depends on it. Consider this:

Diagnosis 1: Muslims are poor, illiterate and weak because they have ‘abandoned the divine heritage of Islam’. Prescription: We must return to our real or imagined past.

Diagnosis 2: Muslims are poor, illiterate and weak because we have refused to change with time.

Keep pace with time — al Quran

The writer is an Islamabad-based freelance columnist

Email: farrukh15@hotmail.com
https://muslimstatistics./2015/01/05/800-million-muslims-out-of-1-4-billion-are-illiterate-dr-farrukh-salem/

2 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by Demmzy15(m): 4:49am On May 26, 2016
TruthHurts1 what's the point of all this posts? The greatest beggars still remains Christians, I know you don't know this but it's a fact. Your church pastors have exploited you gullible yoots to the extent they now buy hummer jeeps and run empires. How did they accomplish this, buy begging their gullible followers(you included) for tithe.

They come up with rhetorics such as "for you to harvest, sow a seed" or they'll perform rubbish miracles and the audience begin to shower them money. That's another level of begging, begging with deceptions! I really pity you o

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by quivah(f): 7:24am On May 26, 2016
true2god:
More proof that Muslim men have no regard for women. What else will I say when your criminal prophet spend his life sleeping with a 9-yr old Aisha. What else will I say when your prophet was busy capturing and sleeping with sex slaves. I am short of words when your prophet asked you to take 4 wives when he had 11.

A smart lady reasons better than you, instead of you to pray for God's wisdom you are here embarrassing yourself.
I'm awfully shocked at the emboldened.. You are no different from the person you quoted, seeing women as inferior.
Imagine!
In case you might want to deny your assumption; crusad*** is dumb according to you, but it takes a 'smart Lady' ( not a smart man) to reason better than him?
So, a smart lady can only reason better than a dumb man?? She can only be regarded as being smart when compared to a seemingly dumb man That's her level of smartness?

3 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by TruthHurts1(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2016
Demmzy15:
TruthHurts1 what's the point of all this posts? The greatest beggars still remains Christians, I know you don't know this but it's a fact. Your church pastors have exploited you gullible yoots to the extent they now buy hummer jeeps and run empires. How did they accomplish this, buy begging their gullible followers(you included) for tithe.

They come up with rhetorics such as "for you to harvest, sow a seed" or they'll perform rubbish miracles and the audience begin to shower them money. That's another level of begging, begging with deceptions! I really pity you o

You are licensed to be s.tu.pid. Even if you try you can't overcome it because to overcome s.t.u.pidity would mean overcoming islam. You can't help being what you are my Abeed friend.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by ebenice(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2016
crusadistic:

In other words,you should go and tell your fellow Igbo xtian drug pusher living in China not to pay their tax,because the Chinese government are nothing but criminal mafians who would attack and kill you if you don't pay them their dues.

re-read your post
Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by TruthHurts1(m): 10:16am On May 26, 2016
Demmzy15:

Furthermore, many of those proceeds given in Churches are meant for feeding the poor. Such as the many muslim beggars who gather at the gates of Churches on Sunday to receive charity from us Christians.

I'm really worried that if you keep up your ungrateful attitude, I may have to stop being charitable to your parents, siblings, etc who are always "Babi Allahing" me for alms every Sunday morning.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 26, 2016
true2god:
That is part of Islamic stupidity. If my ancestors are Sudanese and are Christians while I also happen to be a Christian, are you saying that I should leave my ancestral home, Sudan, because I can't pay a Muslim criminal extortion, called the jizya? I need an advise.
Answer the simple question;are xtians the only ones who have to pay some money to an Islamic state? YES or NO
Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by TruthHurts1(m): 2:53pm On May 26, 2016
crusadistic:

Answer the simple question;are xtians the only ones who have to pay some money to an Islamic state? YES or NO

[size=24pt]WE ALREADY GIVE YOU ALMS. WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT? BEGGARS CANNOT BE CHOOSERS![/size]

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 26, 2016
Forgive, but forget at your own peril.
Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by Demmzy15(m): 4:44pm On May 26, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Furthermore, many of those proceeds given in Churches are meant for feeding the poor. Such as the many muslim beggars who gather at the gates of Churches on Sunday to receive charity from us Christians.

I'm really worried that if you keep up your ungrateful attitude, I may have to stop being charitable to your parents, siblings, etc who are always "Babi Allahing" me for alms every Sunday morning.
It's people like you that have eyes but cannot see the Qur'an as clearly described you. Many of the so-called church members are poor people and the pastors who are deceptive beggars come to extort from them. What's the point of saying "to harvest, sow a seed" if it's meant for the poor? The gullible people drop their last cash in order to get double folds, it's just like gambling and at the end of the day they get nothing, while the pastors get millions.

Compare with the beggars on the street who have nothing and come to you plainly and most times honest, if this double standards I seriously don't know what it is!
Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 26, 2016
TruthHurts1:

[size=24pt][s]WE ALREADY GIVE YOU ALMS. WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT? BEGGARS CANNOT BE CHOOSERS![/s][/size]
lol,back to the question;
are xtians the only ones who have
to pay some money to an Islamic state? YES or NO
Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by TruthHurts1(m): 8:42pm On May 26, 2016
Demmzy15:
It's people like you that have eyes but cannot see the Qur'an as clearly described you. Many of the so-called church members are poor people and the pastors who are deceptive beggars come to extort from them. What's the point of saying "to harvest, sow a seed" if it's meant for the poor? The gullible people drop their last cash in order to get double folds, it's just like gambling and at the end of the day they get nothing, while the pastors get millions.

Compare with the beggars on the street who have nothing and come to you plainly and most times honest, if this double standards I seriously don't know what it is!

Donations in Church are called "Offerings". Maybe being a Mudslim has scrambled your brain cells, but let me simplify things for you: An offering is something which is given. NOBODY asks for offerings! If you have to ask for something, it is not an offering, it is charity! The very fact that a Church member can offer a car or a jet plane to a Minister means that he or she is wealthy enough to afford to make such an offering, unlike your dirty, unkempt beggar MUMUslims with flies crawling all over them.

I'm warning you again, Abeed, don't bite the finger that feeds you. After all whatever is left over after buying private jets and limos is usually spent on feeding poor MUMUslims because we actually have an outreach program for feeding muslims. But if you keep arguing out of your rear-end on Nairaland, I'll stop feeding your family. I know your family. I know your father married four wives, Sulikat, Mulikat, Fukikat etc and had 27 children in spite of being a common gateman which is the only position in life which fits his low intelligence.

Be warned Abeed!

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by TruthHurts1(m): 8:47pm On May 26, 2016
[quote author=crusadistic post=45995557]
[s]lol,back to the question;
to pay some money to an Islamic state? YES or NO[/[/s]quote]

BACK TO THE QUESTION, BE CONTENT WITH ALMS!

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by Demmzy15(m): 10:31pm On May 26, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Donations in Church are called "Offerings". Maybe being a Mudslim has scrambled your brain cells, but let me simplify things for you: An offering is something which is given. NOBODY asks for offerings! If you have to ask for something, it is not an offering, it is charity! The very fact that a Church member can offer a car or a jet plane to a Minister means that he or she is wealthy enough to afford to make such an offering, unlike your dirty, unkempt beggar MUMUslims with flies crawling all over them.

Your leaders are beggars who deceptively extort from the gullible masses, we see how desperate some christians go today to the extent of sleeping around with pastors all in the name of miracles. I bet that no church in Nigeria can survive without extortion, this a fact. I know it's people like you that coordinate the extortion, i tell you that the place reserved for you in Hellfire(if you don't repent) would be deadly, continue with your corruption!

I'm warning you again, Abeed, don't bite the finger that feeds you. After all whatever is left over after buying private jets and limos is usually spent on feeding poor MUMUslims because we actually have an outreach program for feeding muslims.

Running your mouth like tap water, the money you've extorted from those followers of yours, you'll surely pay them back. Pray that you don't on the day of judgment because it'll be bad for you!

But if you keep arguing out of your rear-end on Nairaland, I'll stop feeding your family. I know your family. I know your father married four wives, Sulikat, Mulikat, Fukikat etc and had 27 children in spite of being a common gateman which is the only position in life which fits his low intelligence.

I can see how the holy spirit is inspiring you, rubbish filled brain, this is why people like you tell church members to suck holy milk from your pen's, or sticking hands into the vaginas of women,no doubt the demonic holy spirit is responsible.

For your assertion, you've messed up big time, my Dad married one wife and I myself would marry one wife. Even if my dad marries 4 wives, at least he's legally married to them unlike your father that sleeps with the choir crew and has sex with little kids! Bunch of psychopaths!

Be warned Abeed!

Olodo, I'm "Abd" not "Abeed"(plural) and I can proudly say it anywhere that I'm a slave and servant of Allaah, so what don't you commit suicide if you can't live with it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by annunaki2(m): 6:29am On May 27, 2016
crusadistic:

lol,back to the question;
to pay some money to an Islamic state? YES or NO

Yes only christians and jews. All others are forcefully converted or murdered by the true followers of mohammed.
Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by TruthHurts1(m): 11:03am On May 27, 2016
Demmzy15:

[s]Your leaders are beggars who deceptively extort from the gullible masses, we see how desperate some christians go today to the extent of sleeping around with pastors all in the name of miracles. I bet that no church in Nigeria can survive without extortion, this a fact. I know it's people like you that coordinate the extortion, i tell you that the place reserved for you in Hellfire(if you don't repent) would be deadly, continue with your corruption!

Running your mouth like tap water, the money you've extorted from those followers of yours, you'll surely pay them back. Pray that you don't on the day of judgment because it'll be bad for you!

I can see how the holy spirit is inspiring you, rubbish filled brain, this is why people like you tell church members to suck holy milk from your pen's, or sticking hands into the vaginas of women,no doubt the demonic holy spirit is responsible.

For your assertion, you've messed up big time, my Dad married one wife and I myself would marry one wife. Even if my dad marries 4 wives, at least he's legally married to them unlike your father that sleeps with the choir crew and has sex with little kids! Bunch of psychopaths!

Olodo, I'm "Abd" not "Abeed"(plural) and I can proudly say it anywhere that I'm a slave and servant of Allaah, so what don't you commit suicide if you can't live with it.

[/s][size=24pt]THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR ADMITTING YOU'RE A SLAVE!!!! BUT YOU MISSED OUT ON A POINT: YOU AIN'T JUST A SLAVE TO ALLAH THE BLOODSUCKING DEMON, YOU'RE ALSO A SLAVE TO THE ARABS! NEED PROOF? HERE'S THE PROOF![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by TruthHurts1(m): 11:08am On May 27, 2016
Demmzy15:

[s]Your leaders are beggars who deceptively extort from the gullible masses, we see how desperate some christians go today to the extent of sleeping around with pastors all in the name of miracles. I bet that no church in Nigeria can survive without extortion, this a fact. I know it's people like you that coordinate the extortion, i tell you that the place reserved for you in Hellfire(if you don't repent) would be deadly, continue with your corruption!

[/s]

[size=24pt]THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR FINALLY ADMITTING YOU'RE A SLAVE!!! BUT YOU DELIBERATELY LEFT OUT ONE TEENY WEENY DETAIL: YOU AIN'T JUST A SLAVE OF ALLAH THE BLOODSUCKING DEMON MOON god OF THE ARABS, YOU'RE ALSO A SLAVE TO THE ARABS THEMSELVES!!! NEED PROOF? HERE IT IS![/size]

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by Demmzy15(m): 11:18am On May 27, 2016
TruthHurts1:
[/s]

[size=THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR FINALLY ADMITTING YOU'RE A SLAVE!!! BUT YOU DELIBERATELY LEFT OUT ONE TEENY WEENY DETAIL: YOU AIN'T JUST A SLAVE OF ALLAH THE BLOODSUCKING DEMON MOON god OF THE ARABS, YOU'RE ALSO A SLAVE TO THE ARABS THEMSELVES!!! NEED PROOF? HERE IT IS![/size]
Na'am I'm a proud slave of Allaah the Almighty, who by his might, the crucified donkey of yours bows! The Allaah is the God of all of mankind, he's what Arab Christians call God! grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by TruthHurts1(m): 12:35pm On May 27, 2016
Demmzy15:
Na'am I'm a proud slave of Allaah the Almighty, who by his might, the crucified donkey of yours bows! The Allaah is the God of all of mankind, he's what Arab Christians call God! grin tongue

[size=24pt]THE SAME ALLAH WHO SENDS TEENAGE GIRLS TO BECOME SUICIDE BOMBERS? THE SAME ONE WHO SAYS THE EARTH IS FLAT? THE SAME ONE WHO PROMISES 72 VIRGINS FOR HIS HOR.NY JIHADISTS? THE SAME ONE WHOSE "prophet" PRAISED HIMSELF FOR SLEEPING WITH A 9 YEAR OLD GIRL?!? HEAVENS WHAT ST.U.PID.ITY!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by Demmzy15(m): 3:28pm On May 27, 2016
TruthHurts1:

[size=24pt]THE SAME ALLAH WHO SENDS TEENAGE GIRLS TO BECOME SUICIDE BOMBERS?

Allaah and his apostle prohibited suicide, can you show me where the bible prohibited suicide? undecided

THE SAME ONE WHO SAYS THE EARTH IS FLAT?

grin grin It's the bible na, you can lie o!

THE SAME ONE WHO PROMISES 72 VIRGINS FOR HIS HOR.NY JIHADISTS?

Where please?

THE SAME ONE WHOSE "prophet" PRAISED HIMSELF FOR SLEEPING WITH A 9 YEAR OLD GIRL?!? HEAVENS WHAT ST.U.PID.ITY!!![/size]

But your God allowed 90year old Joseph marry 12year Mary, he didn't stop there, he impregnated her at 14. After she gave birth, 92year old Joseph started having sex with her! What's more messy and stu'pid as this?
Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by TruthHurts1(m): 10:03pm On May 27, 2016
Demmzy15:

Allaah and his apostle prohibited suicide, can you show me where the bible prohibited suicide? undecided

grin grin It's the bible na, you can lie o!

The Bible says the Earth is round. Isaiah 40: 22:
[size=16pt]"He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers"

Compare with Crookran 20:53:
[size=16pt]He Who has, made for you the earth like a carpet spread out; [/size]

[/size]Where please?

[s]But your God allowed 90year old Joseph marry 12year Mary, he didn't stop there, he impregnated her at 14. After she gave birth, 92year old Joseph started having sex with her! What's more messy and stu'pid as this?

[/s][size=16pt]There is nowhere in the Bible where this fable exists. It exists only in the minds of MUMUslims who want to find traces of their religion in Christianity.[/size]

On the other hand that randy he-goat MUMUhaMAD slept with a 9 year old girl!

[size=16pt]Muslim (8:3309) - Muhammad consummated his marriage to Aisha when she was only nine. (See also Bukhari 58:234 and many other places). No where in the reliable Hadith or Sira is there any other age given. Other references are Sahih Bukhari 3896, 5158 and 3311.

Bukhari (62:18) - Aisha's father, Abu Bakr, wasn't on board at first, but Muhammad explained how the rules of their religion made it possible. This is similar to the way that present-day cult leaders manipulate their followers into similar concessions.

Muslim (8:3311) - The girl took her dolls with her to Muhammad's house (something to play with when the "prophet" was not having sex with her).

Bukhari (6:298) - Muhammad would take a bath with the little girl and handle her.

Muslim (8:3460) - "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you could sport with her and she sport with you, or you could amuse with her and she could amuse with you?" Muhammad posed this question to one of his followers who had married an "older woman" instead of opting to handle a child.

Bukhari (4:232) - Muhammad's wives would wash semen stains out of his clothes, which were still wet from the spot-cleaning even when he went to the mosque for prayers. Between copulation and prayer, it's a wonder he found the time to slay pagans.

Bukhari (6:300) - Muhammad's wives had to be available for the prophet's handling even when they were having their menstrual period.

Bukhari (93:639) - The Prophet of Islam would recite the 'Holy Quran' with his head in Aisha's lap, when she was menstruating.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by Demmzy15(m): 10:26pm On May 27, 2016
TruthHurts1:

There is nowhere in the Bible where this fable exists. It exists only in the minds of MUMUslims who want to find traces of their religion in Christianity.

I could turn the tables against you too because it doesn't exist in the Quran, remember hadiths are secondary sources written many years after Prophet Muhammad. So you see how double standards would destroy you? The bible didn't give us age, so we're free to go to other biblical sources!

[s]On the other hand that randy he-goat MUMUhaMAD slept with a 9 year old girl![/s]

You see why you're an he-goat, I know you must be a product of inc'est. Was Aisha 9years all her life? Was she? Olodo oshi!

[s]Muslim (8:3309) - Muhammad consummated his marriage to Aisha when she was only nine. (See also Bukhari 58:234 and many other places). No where in the reliable Hadith or Sira is there any other age given. Other references are Sahih Bukhari 3896, 5158 and 3311.

Bukhari (62:18) - Aisha's father, Abu Bakr, wasn't on board at first, but Muhammad explained how the rules of their religion made it possible. This is similar to the way that present-day cult leaders manipulate their followers into similar concessions.

Muslim (8:3311) - The girl took her dolls with her to Muhammad's house (something to play with when the "prophet" was not having sex with her).

Bukhari (6:298) - Muhammad would take a bath with the little girl and handle her.

Muslim (8:3460) - "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you could sport with her and she sport with you, or you could amuse with her and she could amuse with you?" Muhammad posed this question to one of his followers who had married an "older woman" instead of opting to handle a child.

Bukhari (4:232) - Muhammad's wives would wash semen stains out of his clothes, which were still wet from the spot-cleaning even when he went to the mosque for prayers. Between copulation and prayer, it's a wonder he found the time to slay pagans.

Bukhari (6:300) - Muhammad's wives had to be available for the prophet's handling even when they were having their menstrual period.

Bukhari (93:639) - The Prophet of Islam would recite the 'Holy Quran' with his head in Aisha's lap, when she was menstruating.[/s]

Look here goat, emboldening and enlarging your posts doesn't strengthen its gibberish, you're nothing but an empty head. I asked you a question, please show me verses of the bible that prohibits suicide.

Concerning the verse you quoted, the Quran is comparing the earth crust to a carpet(your biscuit bone brain ought to tell you that since it said "spread out"wink, as you're walking everyday in your miserable life are you doing so in a sphere? Olodo, I walk everywhere and it's flat as in the earth crust, I'm challenging you to bring forth one verse of the Quran that claims the earth is flat, I'm waiting, please shame the devil.

The Quran states:
"And we have made the earth egg shaped".
[Al-Qur’an 79:30]

The bible says the earth is flat and it makes another blunder which is that the earth is a "circle"(Isiah 40:22), you quoted it as if you've achieved something!

Isaiah 11:12
12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH. (KJV)

Revelation 7:1
1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. (KJV)

For your rubbish assertion:

"He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in. (From the NIV Bible, Isaiah 40:22)"

So according to your geography teacher, the earth is circle abi? Olodo, lemme tell you something illiterate, the worst mistake you can ever make is to try and argue miracles or science in the Quran and bible, because I'll ultimately crush you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Girl Burned Alive By Muslims Told Mother To Forgive Them As She Died by ebenice(m): 11:25pm On May 27, 2016
Demmzy15:

I hope you are not referring to JESUS as a donkey?

may God forgive you..because you don't know what you are saying

meanwhile, pray to know whom Jesus really is..I feel for you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Defends His False Teaching On "Tattoos" Saying Not In The Bible / PMCH. MFM. Prayers Just Before Giving Your 1st Fruit Offering. / Is New Testament Bible Sufficient?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.