Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman (33268 Views)

Court Sacks Sheriff As PDP Chairman / Sheriff Appoints Cairo Ojougboh As Deputy National chairman / Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman by Dlee1(m): 6:56pm On May 21, 2016
pinkyliceous:
PDP is still better because the members are not pretentious.

Are you kidding me? This party only cares about their personal interest.

1 Like

Re: PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman by Alwaystruth: 6:56pm On May 21, 2016
That was a right step in the right direction. However, Bubu as herdsmen president has budgeted 970 million naira from our
national budget for grazing reserves for him and his follow Fulani herdsmen to share as if cattle rearing is a national
business and not individual business . Is this not a brazing day light robbery of the nation's treasury?. I call for his immediate impeachment for budget misapplication and robbery- Joe Chucks.
Re: PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman by sniperr007(m): 6:57pm On May 21, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
Yeye party. The party must fall.

Pdp has dis yr and next to tidy der house so WATS goin on now is expected so don't conclude on Dem
Re: PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman by pinkyliceous(f): 6:58pm On May 21, 2016
Standard of living has gone down so much since May 29, 2015.

Dlee1:
Are you kidding me? This party only cares about their personal interest.
Re: PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman by ndcide(m): 6:59pm On May 21, 2016
I think this is good. It will help resolve standing issues. But why them fall sheriff hand like this na?

Who knows what TonyeBarcanista thinks about this.
Re: PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman by Leiman100(m): 7:00pm On May 21, 2016
gwales:
but, but he is also abo.ki from the `born to rule northerners`
keep living in self delusion
Re: PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman by sanandreas(m): 7:02pm On May 21, 2016
JuanJO:
and u tink sheriff liked u for having link with Niger Delta Avengers this is politics, better shut up once u gat nothing to talk about

You think everyone in Niger-delta is a militant? use your head
Re: PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:02pm On May 21, 2016
I want to be a PDP member. How do I register?
I want to contribute my quota to ensure that the party stands a good chance by the next election. PDP is our only hope to salvage this country from the ruling party who seems confused / ignorant about governance.
Or am I the only one feeling the hardship?
Re: PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman by greatness22(m): 7:02pm On May 21, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Thank you shocked

You're welcum. wink

1 Like

Re: PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 21, 2016
PDP

Party of the northmen.
Re: PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman by Misterdhee1(m): 7:06pm On May 21, 2016
talktonase:
APC have no party ideology...PDP lack unity .Our political system has completely crashed.
Pls kindly tell us Pdp's ideology?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman by Trustgt(m): 7:06pm On May 21, 2016
I am not surprised, since the formation of PDP in 1998, no PDP Chairman has ever completed his tenure, how can Ali-modu breaks the jinx.

How can someone that has been an opposition to PDP just decamped less than 2 years and you want to crown him as your chairman. What happens to those people who have helped and sustained PDP over the years?
Re: PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman by Kazrem(m): 7:08pm On May 21, 2016
And Module Sheriff heads to court. PDP and court are bread and butter. #NotProApc
Re: PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman by Dlee1(m): 7:08pm On May 21, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Standard of living has gone down so much since May 29, 2015.

PDP contributed to it too.
Re: PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman by redcliff: 7:09pm On May 21, 2016
talktonase:
APC have no party ideology...PDP lack unity .Our political system has completely crashed.

the only political ideology PDP has is looting

4 Likes

Re: PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman by Leiman100(m): 7:11pm On May 21, 2016
dimieprincess:

Who cares about where d person comes from? I voted for this useless Buhari because Jonathan na disease, but look at where it has landed us. All I need is someone that will be mostly accepted by Nigerians and not this slowpoke SAS
you don't know what you want
Re: PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 21, 2016
gwales:
but, but he is also abo.ki from the `born to rule northerners`
nah. he is an exception.. I lived in Kaduna 4 20yrs he ruled d state as gov 4 8yrs. he was d one who transformed Kaduna to wat it is today n till today his works still speaks
Re: PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman by diegwu01: 7:16pm On May 21, 2016
WOCKHARDI:
I want to be a PDP member. How do I register?
I want to contribute my quota to ensure that the party stands a good chance by the next election. PDP is our only hope to salvage this country from the ruling party who seems confused / ignorant about governance.
Or am I the only one feeling the hardship?
At the moment we at the PDP need Thugs, do you think you have the qualifications?
Re: PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman by diegwu01: 7:17pm On May 21, 2016
redcliff:

the only political ideology PDP has is looting
grin grin
Re: PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:19pm On May 21, 2016
Unique04:
Disunity in PDP, I don't see this party taking over from APC in 2019. We need a stronger opposition that has the interest of the masses at heart.

If not that u are married, I wld have proposed now....

Foolish PDP...
Re: PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman by Fickie(m): 7:29pm On May 21, 2016
mmmustapha:
op for your information, Ali modu sheriff was not sacked. he's still the party chairman. rather, a committee was formed to resolve the various issues affecting the party which have Ahmed makarfi as chairman and Sen Ben obi as Secretary. PDP is coming back like wild forest fire.

Stop dreaming dude
Re: PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman by sojics(m): 7:38pm On May 21, 2016
Shebi na now them eyes dey open?
Re: PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman by ojialo(m): 7:39pm On May 21, 2016
I can see nairaland is meant for some certain people, someone insulted my tribe and I reply the person, Nairalanf and it's admin ban me,and they left the other guy. I'm beginning to dislike this place.
Re: PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman by peacengine(m): 7:44pm On May 21, 2016
Why so many Zombie sadists on this thread
Re: PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman by bender79: 7:50pm On May 21, 2016
peacengine:
Why so many Zombie sadists on this thread
wailing wailer i know you don't like the story coming out from PH or is it Abuja? I have lost count of how many conventions your party held...

1 Like

Re: PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman by pinkyliceous(f): 8:01pm On May 21, 2016
And the effects had to wait till 29th May?

Story for Olamide.

Dlee1:
PDP contributed to it too.
Re: PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman by peacengine(m): 8:05pm On May 21, 2016
bender79:
wailing wailer i know you don't like the story coming out from PH or is it Abuja? I have lost count of how many conventions your party held...

APC All Promises Cancelled is the worst party on earth. Party of gangsters, warlords, and drug peddlers.
Re: PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman by danot1030: 8:14pm On May 21, 2016
Whenever you hear pdp members makes their big statements you think the party is a big treat APC second term, pdp is only a treat to itself. The most confused people trying hard to mend a confuse party. Pdp will never hold again, it will scatter and die.
Re: PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman by oloworulz(m): 8:15pm On May 21, 2016
na who igbos offend? are they still part of Nigeria? are they really slaves of the northerners?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman by gwales: 8:32pm On May 21, 2016
banjo022:
nah. he is an exception.. I lived in Kaduna 4 20yrs he ruled d state as gov 4 8yrs. he was d one who transformed Kaduna to wat it is today n till today his works still speaks
so, it is no longer all abo.kis are born to rule but rather we now have exceptional and non exceptional abokis.
Re: PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman by Suntzung: 8:43pm On May 21, 2016
Volksfuhrer:
Kikikikikikikiki...Double wahala for PDP!
Chineke God! tbt every PDP member must be ag chairman monthly! pls i have a candidate next turn/month in person of hon. shekau ipodi mmn ood nda.
Re: PDP Sacks Sheriff, Appoints Makarfi Interim Chairman by sammhi(m): 8:49pm On May 21, 2016
dimieprincess:

Who cares about where d person comes from? I voted for this useless Buhari because Jonathan na disease, but look at where it has landed us. All I need is someone that will be mostly accepted by Nigerians and not this slowpoke SAS
the best politician to lead us now as president is Tinubu...I wish we can see his good side and we unitedly adopt him instead of this PmB who possess no capacity for modern governance.
Tinubu will not send troops to ND..he knows how they feel..he has all diplomacy to tackle the ND issues, attract FDI and thus lead us out of the woods .
it's time we look beyond zoning and all that on 2019...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Convention: Can Saraki Pull Another Surprise? / Fidelis Nweze: How My Commissioner Died- Governor Umahi, Declares Public Holiday / APC Shares Fayose Throwback Interview With Channels TV Before 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.