Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta (12154 Views)

SCAFFOLDING, PARAPET AND ROOFING JOB AT ABIRIBA / Another Narialander Roofing Project In Port Harcourt From Scaffold,parapet And R / Pre Cast Parapet, Roofing And Finish Of A Duplex In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 11:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
carla2009:

Nice! This is a mansion...excellent workmanship. Keep it up. grin
Thanks and God bless you
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 12:01am On Jul 02, 2016
Yes oh

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 7:30am On Jul 02, 2016
Happy weekend and wishing all of us a pleasurable one

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
Happy sunday to you allthat has viewed or commended on this thread

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 6:55am On Jul 04, 2016
Wellcome to a new week of favour and success

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 2:17pm On Jul 04, 2016
Woodwork completed and measurement taken

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2016
Happy sallah celebration to my muslim friends
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
Call us today for your work

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
Measurement has been taken and soon the stonetiles will be processed

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2016
Happy Sunday and a blessed week ahead
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
Waiting for the materials for final finishing
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 1:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
Our price is unmatchable and our aim is to create a niche for yourself while at the sametime satisfy our customer with quality job delivery as this job was done at a price everyone will think impossibe
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 12:07am On Jul 16, 2016
Happy weekend and God bless you all
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 12:06am On Jul 17, 2016
Happy Sunday nigerians
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 1:02am On Jul 18, 2016
Happy new week sir
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 8:34am On Jul 25, 2016
I will keep us all posted as we make progress,the owner is yet to communicate with me concerning the stonetiles issue
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 6:42am On Jul 30, 2016
Call us today for your roofing work with quality job delivery and a very moderate competitive price
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
Happy new month to all narialanders
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by beolar(f): 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
good day prince jones,i love the type of parapet you made for this house,i am considering doing parapet but the price quotes i have been given is not going down well with my pocket. so my humble questions are:is this type of parapet cheaper than the common one we see around? and how much do you think it will cost me to do this type of parapet on a three bedroom bungalow? i reside in lagos.waiting for your reply sir.thanks
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by drchux(m): 5:01am On Aug 09, 2016
This is quite big.
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
drchux:
This is quite big.
yeah,is a big house with a very unbeatable labour price of 330k with parapet work inclusive
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
My quote for the roofing is also unbelievable as l just gave the exact meters of the house
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by mufutau55(m): 3:35am On Aug 12, 2016
princejones:
My quote for the roofing is also unbelievable as l just gave the exact meters of the house

Wetin happen.. they still never cover this mansion?
Rain no go spoil the wood carcass so?

Hajji M.
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 10:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
mufutau55:

Wetin happen.. they still never cover this mansion?
Rain no go spoil the wood carcass so?

Hajji M.
My oga ,l have not heard from the owner since l finish and woodwork and summited my quotation for the roof and my messages to her has not been return
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by mufutau55(m): 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
princejones:
My oga ,l have not heard from the owner since l finish and woodwork and summited my quotation for the roof and my messages to her has not been return

And that owner should have seen the good work you did there and give you the second part of the roofing. I hope she comes around soon. Thank you for the updates.

Hajji M.
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
mufutau55:

And that owner should have seen the good work you did there and give you the second part of the roofing. I hope she comes around soon. Thank you for the updates.

Hajji M.
God bless you for your interest in my advancement, my oga frankly speaking am surprise as my roof quote was as exact as the building and only hoping to make up from the installation and maybe possibly she could buy from my company which we gave at a very reduce discount price of 2700 per sqm
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by mufutau55(m): 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
princejones:
God bless you for your interest in my advancement, my oga frankly speaking am surprise as my roof quote was as exact as the building and only hoping to make up from the installation and maybe possibly she could buy from my company which we gave at a very reduce discount price of 2700 per sqm

Yes Sir. Ii will be well. I think you did a nice job on the wood carcass so she should give you the covering too.

Hajji M.
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
mufutau55:

Yes Sir. Ii will be well. I think you did a nice job on the wood carcass so she should give you the covering too.

Hajji M.
l pray she consider the effort and time we put in the job to get what she wanted

1 Like

Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2016
“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.”
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
Thank you Jesus for today
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
Yes we are here for you
Re: Scaffolding, Parapet And Roofing Job At Abeokuta by princejones(m): 9:18am On Aug 27, 2016
Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Blocks Of Flats Property Designs / Destiny Homes Estate,abijo Ajah Lagos..@#10m Net (pics) / How Do You Carryout Integrity Test On An Abandon Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.