Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

TOP REVEALED: Last Words Of Assassinated Benue Governor’s Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TOP REVEALED: Last Words Of Assassinated Benue Governor’s Aide (1299 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: Presidency Has Abandoned Us - Benue Governor, Ortom Cries Out / Revealed: Assassinated Benue Gov's Aide's Last Words. / Kwankwaso’s Greatest Mistake In Life Was Installing Ganduje As Governor – Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOP REVEALED: Last Words Of Assassinated Benue Governor’s Aide by BlackAlbino6(m): 4:32pm On May 21, 2016
TOP REVEALED: Last Words of Assassinated Benue Governor’s Aide
[img]http://benue.info/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/wp-1463812695096.jpg[/img]
The Late Mr. Denen Igbana (Left) with Gov. Samuel Ortom.
Gunmen on Friday in Makurdi killed Denen Igbana, the Senior Special Assistant on Security to Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that The leader of Tionsha Community, Thomas Ayakpam, where Mr Igbana resided said the community was awakened at about 2:30am by gunshots.

He added that after the gunshots died down, he heard the deceased pleading with his assailants to spare his life.
I heard him say, “So, Ghana, after all that that we have done together, you can look me in the face and kill me in this manner”.
Other residents confirmed that they also heard gunshots and the altercation between Mr. Igbana and his killers.

Ghana also know as Mr Terwase Akwaza is one of the beneficiaries of amnesty programme of the Benue State Government in which the deceased was very instrumental.

Speaking during a sympathy visit to the family of the deceased, Governor Ortom vowed that Mr. Igbana’s killers would never go unpunished.
He ordered investigation into the killing, assuring that anybody implicated in the killing would not be spared.
Ortom described the deceased as one of his most trusted and dependable appointees.
He disclosed that the deceased had intimated him that some people were threatening to kidnap him and that Mr. Igbana requested for funds to carry out perimeter fencing of his house.

The governor assured that the government would carry out discrete investigation on the killing to unravel the motif and people behind the act.
Also speaking, the Commissioner of Police in the state, Paul Yakadi, said the police were already “nosing around to fish out possible suspects”.
http://www.queendoosh.com/2016/05/top-revealed-last-words-of-assassinated.html
Re: TOP REVEALED: Last Words Of Assassinated Benue Governor’s Aide by justiz5(m): 4:36pm On May 21, 2016
BlackAlbino6:
TOP REVEALED: Last Words of Assassinated Benue Governor’s Aide
[img]http://benue.info/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/wp-1463812695096.jpg[/img]
The Late Mr. Denen Igbana (Left) with Gov. Samuel Ortom.
Gunmen on Friday in Makurdi killed Denen Igbana, the Senior Special Assistant on Security to Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that The leader of Tionsha Community, Thomas Ayakpam, where Mr Igbana resided said the community was awakened at about 2:30am by gunshots.

He added that after the gunshots died down, he heard the deceased pleading with his assailants to spare his life.
I heard him say, “So, Ghana, after all that that we have done together, you can look me in the face and kill me in this manner”.
Other residents confirmed that they also heard gunshots and the altercation between Mr. Igbana and his killers.

Ghana also know as Mr Terwase Akwaza is one of the beneficiaries of amnesty programme of the Benue State Government in which the deceased was very instrumental.

Speaking during a sympathy visit to the family of the deceased, Governor Ortom vowed that Mr. Igbana’s killers would never go unpunished.
He ordered investigation into the killing, assuring that anybody implicated in the killing would not be spared.
Ortom described the deceased as one of his most trusted and dependable appointees.
He disclosed that the deceased had intimated him that some people were threatening to kidnap him and that Mr. Igbana requested for funds to carry out perimeter fencing of his house.

The governor assured that the government would carry out discrete investigation on the killing to unravel the motif and people behind the act.
Also speaking, the Commissioner of Police in the state, Paul Yakadi, said the police were already “nosing around to fish out possible suspects”.
http://www.queendoosh.com/2016/05/top-revealed-last-words-of-assassinated.html
GOOD PEOPLE DON'T LAST.
Rest in the Bosom of the Lord Uncle.

1 Like

Re: TOP REVEALED: Last Words Of Assassinated Benue Governor’s Aide by gisthit: 4:38pm On May 21, 2016
RIP
Re: TOP REVEALED: Last Words Of Assassinated Benue Governor’s Aide by Hongbenga(m): 4:43pm On May 21, 2016
Call me, If you need the Original 8GB Memory Card that contain (Pastor E.A Adeboye, Pastor W. F. Kumuyi Bishop David Oyedepo) 's Messages & 100 Christian Book, Video, Audio Bible in Four Languages with Biblical cartoon Video.... (07031843066)
Re: TOP REVEALED: Last Words Of Assassinated Benue Governor’s Aide by azimibraun: 4:47pm On May 21, 2016
"Ghana must go" On a serious note I expect the police to have Mr Terwase Akwaza in police net going through some interrogation. True or false the police has a lead already. And I expect the witnesses to be under some form of protection now. Big up to them for having the "Blokos" to come out and speak.

1 Like

Re: TOP REVEALED: Last Words Of Assassinated Benue Governor’s Aide by BlackAlbino6(m): 4:52pm On May 21, 2016
azimibraun:
"Ghana must go"
Guy your eye dey dea.

Why you go go carry BUSH meat (Wild animal) come house/town make ki come to kill people.
Re: TOP REVEALED: Last Words Of Assassinated Benue Governor’s Aide by Immunity1(f): 5:45pm On May 21, 2016
Hongbenga:
Call me, If you need the Original 8GB Memory Card that contain (Pastor E.A Adeboye, Pastor W. F. Kumuyi Bishop David Oyedepo) 's Messages & 100 Christian Book, Video, Audio Bible in Four Languages with Biblical cartoon Video.... (07031843066)
you don't even have human feeling at all shame

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Bello Floors Faleke At Kogi Tribunal / Breaking;CONSTITUENCY PROJECT MONEY & CONTRACTS BANNED For SENATORS Watch Video / Magnus Abe Tweets About Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.