Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja (36263 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Watching Nigeria Vs Morocco Match (Photo) / Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja by Mayany(m): 7:05pm On May 21, 2016
Atiku is indeed an employer of labour keep it up sir God bless
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja by tomakint: 7:07pm On May 21, 2016
modath:

I prefer this to off shore havens!!!!
I tell you....imagine if the stupiid Sarathief had invested his "Shell Companies" in Kwara and giving succour to the downtrodden ones.....me like this. How you dey?
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja by JuanJO(m): 7:08pm On May 21, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Which part of Ajegunle are you browsing from? cheesy

how far Lekki, had u trek from lekki to ikoyi this morning... u cant fuel ur car this dayz
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 21, 2016
Jennifer Atiku I sight you ooo. So does the FBI
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja by Alwaystruth: 7:10pm On May 21, 2016
This is a lively man with foresight that Nigerians abandoned and elected a gentle old crooked general as their president in the
21st century and they expect him to perform. A bigoted crook who just sneaked in 970 million into the federal budget to buy grazing field for himself in the name of grazing reserves. Already one million and six hundred thousand Nigerians already lost their jobs in the first quarter of the year and recession is knocking around the corner. This is the beginning of gnashing of teeth by those who elected the presidiot.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja by diegwu01: 7:14pm On May 21, 2016
tomakint:
I think Atiku would be better of doing more of this across the Country than venturing into politics and making mess of himself. He had stolen enough, its now time to give it BACK. Nice gesture. Other big thieves in politics should emulate this man.
grin grin do you have proof?
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja by ceejaynnaji(m): 7:15pm On May 21, 2016
I hope u know is just another means bubu will use to settle his men.zombies will still ask me how?
I'll explain they said is animal nutritional what ever, in less than 3 months it completed b4 their egg give outs to kids.
But the the minister of agric is their n believe me when the tym is due they will buy his. Nutritional what ever n then tell the zombies that it makes one chicken lay 20eggs per day n even can increase cattle size twice in just two weeks
N who pays for this magical supplement u n I,n bubu loves his cow so don't be shocked. As for now let's hail him.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja by ceejaynnaji(m): 7:15pm On May 21, 2016
I hope u know is just another means bubu will use to settle his men.zombies will still ask me how?
I'll explain they said is animal nutritional what ever, in less than 3 months it completed b4 their egg give outs to kids.
But the the minister of agric is their n believe me when the tym is due they will buy his. Nutritional what ever n then tell the zombies that it makes one chicken lay 20eggs per day n even can increase cattle size twice the normal in just two weeks
N who pays for this magical supplement u n I,n bubu loves his cow so don't be shocked. As for now let's hail him.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja by 400billionman: 7:19pm On May 21, 2016
Nah thesame Atiku... ?

Its him..
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja by onatisi(m): 7:21pm On May 21, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Even Atiku is better than Buhari.
It is a sin to compare atiku with buhari.
Atiku is a thousand miles better than buhari in all ramifications in everything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja by bloch(f): 7:23pm On May 21, 2016
Nice of him.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja by EmmaChibu77: 7:24pm On May 21, 2016
Behold our incoming President come 2019. Atiku for President, 2019. We shall get there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja by jamace(m): 7:24pm On May 21, 2016
See some people praising a criminal for investing in Nigeria. No wonder the looters operate with impunity, taking us for fools.

A thief is a thief.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja by tomakint: 7:25pm On May 21, 2016
onatisi:

Atiku is a thousand miles better than buhari in all ramifications in everything.
To me he is even better than Obasanjo interms of managerial skills as "leaders". Virtually all of Atiku's stakes from Faro waters down to his Intel coy at Onne in PH are still "breathing"....I don't know the legacy Obj wants to leave behind.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja by modath(f): 7:27pm On May 21, 2016
tomakint:

I tell you....imagine if the stupiid Sarathief had invested his "Shell Companies" in Kwara and giving succour to the downtrodden ones.....me like this. How you dey?

I'm great, believe you are too... smiley

I don't support "wealth without work" but as e dey now, beggars can't be choosers, make dem bring am come home to invest....

P.S... Atiku is still on his ambition grind but he is doing it wrongly, his team is slacking...... smiley
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja by GistHub(m): 7:30pm On May 21, 2016
deebsman1:
@d 1st pix, is dat not d man they reported as BUhari's 5&6
No the man always go about with grey beard.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja by Ratello: 7:30pm On May 21, 2016
Honestly, I am with Atiku on this one. He stole like crazy when in active service at immigration (he rose to Deputy Comptroller-General) and now he is giving back part of his loot.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja by Bluffly: 7:31pm On May 21, 2016
mrvitalis:
For those who don't know, this man was very very rich before 1999 and he keeps growing and investing in Nigeria.. .. Not that am saying he is innocent but a politician can also be a successful business man too
He was never a business man but a civil servant(Customs Officer)
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja by Optimist1(m): 7:36pm On May 21, 2016
That is what they are suppose to be doing as leaders of the country not going to other countries to be investing. Anyways, thank God for everything.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja by niggaz4life: 7:38pm On May 21, 2016
this senate nigga looking fresh. i forget his name now

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3742503_jkd1_jpeg51291f4a049ee4493d8036c70b9c5e72
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja by mrvitalis(m): 7:41pm On May 21, 2016
Bluffly:

He was never a business man but a civil servant(Customs Officer)
When did he leave customs??
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja by Jungleluv5: 7:50pm On May 21, 2016
tomakint:
I think Atiku would be better of doing more of this across the Country than venturing into politics and making mess of himself. He had stolen enough, its now time to give it BACK. Nice gesture. Other big thieves in politics should emulate this man.
Good talk that is what Tinubu is doing and pple still talk bad about him.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja by misscall247: 7:53pm On May 21, 2016
Agriculture d only way out
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja by pinkyliceous(f): 8:00pm On May 21, 2016
Very true. I am yet to see someone who's worse than Buhari, not even El Rufai.

onatisi:

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja by pinkyliceous(f): 8:02pm On May 21, 2016
Why are you diverting my attention from the main question/topic? Are you Lai Mohammed?

JuanJO:
how far Lekki, had u trek from lekki to ikoyi this morning... u cant fuel ur car this dayz
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 21, 2016
who is the woman beside him?
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja by onatisi(m): 8:20pm On May 21, 2016
tomakint:

To me he is even better than Obasanjo interms of managerial skills as "leaders". Virtually all of Atiku's stakes from Faro waters down to his Intel coy at Onne in PH are still "breathing"....I don't know the legacy Obj wants to leave behind.
The only reason why obj ,tinubu and co are against atiku is the same reason the military were against Abiola during his days and pressured ibb to annul the election and the reason isn't farfetched ,a man like atiku cant be controlled ,manipulated and maneuvered like the way buhari is been pushed around. He is a man that needs nobody money to campaign,he has a political machinery always at his disposal and he is well connected both locally and internationally. His political specie is a dangerous one to be handed power to by the vultures and cabal that are ruling Nigeria ,hence he is always been painted as a corrupt politician but surprisingly no court has been able to convict him and his accusers have never had substantial evidence against him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja by akinola1736(m): 8:21pm On May 21, 2016
Good he's investing in Nigeria. Other politicians to copy instead of carrying our money to overseas. Oga Atiku, go nationwide, plant one in Igbo land another one in Yoruba land, then you are fully fledge Nigerian. You will then win our votes in the East, West, North and South of Nigeria. May your wealth never perish as you are providing jobs to Nigerians. Carry go.
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja by 4nobody4every1: 8:27pm On May 21, 2016
tomakint:
Nairaland Una go kill person with laugh oo, buhahahaha, Lol @ Other big thieves, you are right though grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja by airsaylongcon: 8:31pm On May 21, 2016
mrvitalis:
For those who don't know, this man was very very rich before 1999 and he keeps growing and investing in Nigeria.. .. Not that am saying he is innocent but a politician can also be a successful business man too

U call someone who looted our money from Customs "very very rich"? Cmon
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja by gebest: 8:41pm On May 21, 2016
Atiku don start campaign for 2019 be dat o
Re: Atiku Abubakar's Rico Gado Nutrition Animal Feeds Plant Groundbreaking In Abuja by aaronoluwole(m): 8:48pm On May 21, 2016
tomakint:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Preliminary Investigation Report On Tolulope Arotile's Death / Maritime Workers Begin Nationwide Strike On Monday / #Kwankwaso: What Happened To The Red Caps?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.