Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,634 members, 7,854,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

Women Fight Over Him All The Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Fight Over Him All The Time (1046 Views)

Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) / Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) / Two Women Fight Over A Man In Kenya Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Fight Over Him All The Time by Honesty007(m): 5:49pm On May 21, 2016
Help a guy please abeg, Women keep fighting over him.I wonder if its a curse or something.
When this ma friend was born, the two grandmas where fighting over to bath him.
He grew up and it now with small girls fighting the same.
Now he is presently inbetween Mother and a daughter.
Truth is,he is sick of all that is happening. He doesn't know if they r tossing him inbetween or if they r just playing pranks.

But everywoman,girl,lady mother wants him.He tries to be carefulHe doesn't show intrest and he treats everyone equally.But truth is it keeps repeating everywhere he goes.Ladies ,even gfs who hv Bfs still do as he is their own man.
What do u think is the solution oooh, abeg!!!
Help a friend oooh.
Re: Women Fight Over Him All The Time by halfricanadian(f): 5:51pm On May 21, 2016
shocked inbtw mother nd daughter? Thats deep
Re: Women Fight Over Him All The Time by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:57pm On May 21, 2016
Op? Is dis some kind of joke or what undecided
Re: Women Fight Over Him All The Time by makydebbie(f): 6:11pm On May 21, 2016
ur write up tho
Re: Women Fight Over Him All The Time by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 21, 2016
First of all...let us see his pic...and secondly, show us proofs what kind of females are fighting to each other to juz to get him...
Re: Women Fight Over Him All The Time by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 21, 2016
He has either of or both of big sweet dikc , or big spending money. Bet!
Re: Women Fight Over Him All The Time by iykekelvins(m): 6:39pm On May 21, 2016
This one is serious
Sandoski, please call the elders
Re: Women Fight Over Him All The Time by Evakinqz: 6:50pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:
shocked inbtw mother nd daughter? Thats deep
Hey cutie yhu jext left mhe on d other trend wifawt a gud bye.... jext came tu make sure yhu r owk??
wink wink
Re: Women Fight Over Him All The Time by halfricanadian(f): 6:51pm On May 21, 2016
Evakinqz:
Hey cutie yhu jext left mhe on d other trend wifawt a gud bye.... jext came tu make sure yhu r owk??
wink wink

Tanx smiley
Re: Women Fight Over Him All The Time by Evakinqz: 6:56pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tanx smiley
Wats yur next location, let's storm dia tugeda
Re: Women Fight Over Him All The Time by halfricanadian(f): 6:57pm On May 21, 2016
Evakinqz:
Wats yur next location, let's storm dia tugeda

smiley gat none
Re: Women Fight Over Him All The Time by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 21, 2016
iykekelvins:
This one is serious

Sandoski, please call the elders

*Tie wrapper... Elders oooocheesy

Re: Women Fight Over Him All The Time by esxty(f): 7:25pm On May 21, 2016
that if I believe this,not saying it a lie but I don't believe
Re: Women Fight Over Him All The Time by rosieluv(f): 7:45pm On May 21, 2016
pishure or i dnt bliv it undecided
Re: Women Fight Over Him All The Time by tee59(f): 8:24pm On May 21, 2016
If wat u are saying is tru, let him go for deliverance. If anything is done now, women may be his doom in future.
Re: Women Fight Over Him All The Time by Honesty007(m): 9:10pm On May 21, 2016
Thanks for all ur suggestions ,but i have not seen any bringing help here ooh!!!
It would hv been better if u don't c him.Actually this has got nothing to do with his looks,instead it is his prescence.
Women compete for his attention because his face is stone cold.so as soon as all of them has tried and he didnt give them face,if he now givess one face,the others would start fighting immediately like as if he is doing something.
My people ,this guy doesn't move with any girl at all ooh,but they all want to move with him and the thing is its surprising that there is nothing going on if u see him with a lady,but the ones who felt snubbed,not knowing that it is not deliberate would be wondering why he would b w+th a type of lady.
I feared,u know women pretend a lot and this my guy doesn't want to cause a scene anywhere.
Also u know what ''He doesn't toast women,instead they all run after him.youMAY THINK IT IS JOB,MONEY,LOOKS ,PHYSIQUE.I MYSELF AM CONFUSED TO FIND OUT IT IS NOT ALL THESE THINGS.ALL I SEE IS ENVY,JEALOUSY ,QUARELLING AMONG WOMEN BECAUSE OF HIM.AND HE DID NOT DO ANYTHING OOOH
Re: Women Fight Over Him All The Time by Honesty007(m): 9:15pm On May 21, 2016
esxty:
that if I believe this,not saying it a lie but I don't believe

exsty ,u had beta pray not to see him.its nt a matter of class or out of league,poverty or richness.i myself don't understand.thats y i came here.If u see him ,u would like him immediately,not for his looks,but when u see another with him,if u don't get jealous,pls call me.he has no Gf,no nothing.even bfs r threathend their girls would be stolen to get his attention.
Re: Women Fight Over Him All The Time by Honesty007(m): 9:16pm On May 21, 2016
KashyBaby:
First of all...let us see his pic...and secondly, show us proofs what kind of females are fighting to each other to juz to get him...

its not about his face kashbaby.
Re: Women Fight Over Him All The Time by Honesty007(m): 9:19pm On May 21, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Op? Is dis some kind of joke or what undecided

it is real,nt a joke.u urself go fear run.the thing is other women begin to fight u and u r surprised becaue no strings where attached or maybe u just spoke with him,then u wud understand what am talking of
Re: Women Fight Over Him All The Time by Honesty007(m): 9:22pm On May 21, 2016
KashyBaby:

did u just say kind of females? Hmmm i fear.it is all,dnt let me say dt,i said eveyfemale wants him.As in he doesnt toast anybody but he cn talk to any lady and its nt as if he is attached to any of them.
Re: Women Fight Over Him All The Time by Honesty007(m): 9:25pm On May 21, 2016
rosieluv:
pishure or i dnt bliv it undecided

rosielove,have u seen where nothing is making a great big something.
Dis has nothing to do with his looks.i myself don't understand.
Re: Women Fight Over Him All The Time by rosieluv(f): 9:29pm On May 21, 2016
Honesty007:

rosielove,have u seen where nothing is making a great big something. Dis has nothing to do with his looks.i myself don't understand.
den dis case is serious.
Re: Women Fight Over Him All The Time by esxty(f): 9:49pm On May 21, 2016
Honesty007:

exsty ,u had beta pray not to see him.its nt a matter of class or out of league,poverty or richness.i myself don't understand.thats y i came here.If u see him ,u would like him immediately,not for his looks,but when u see another with him,if u don't get jealous,pls call me.he has no Gf,no nothing.even bfs r threathend their girls would be stolen to get his attention.
if this is true,maybe his using jazz.(I hear some people use some kind of soap to make them atrractive). or mayb that his luck.he should use it well.
Re: Women Fight Over Him All The Time by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:10pm On May 21, 2016
Honesty007:

it is real,nt a joke.u urself go fear run.the thing is other women begin to fight u and u r surprised becaue no strings where attached or maybe u just spoke with him,then u wud understand what am talking of
ha! shocked, op da guy nids serious fasting and prayer oh

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Use In Kissing / This Pretty Lady Lost Husband And 2 Kids In A Bloody Accident (photos) / 4 Signs She Is Sexually Experienced(counter Post)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.