Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,703 members, 7,827,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? (4502 Views)

$600m Jets’ Deal Raises US Imports Of Nigeria’s Crude / "Oloibiri" Where Nigeria's Crude Oil Was 1st Discovered And Drilled(photos) / Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? by academics1: 6:20pm On May 21, 2016
when will nigeria ever have common sense?
Re: Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? by olorunda68: 6:28pm On May 21, 2016
explain sir!grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 21, 2016
Where did you get that from?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? by Horus(m): 6:31pm On May 21, 2016
Source?
Re: Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? by Sctests: 6:36pm On May 21, 2016
The Imperialist British have ZERO resources but use their house niggars in the colonies and ex-colonies to control the resources there.
That's why they always recognise those ex-colonies the way they left it anytime the liberators and seccesionists wants to change geo-political map of those ex-colonies.

Go and read the book- Biafra: Britain's shame by Auberon Waugh a journalist who was on ground and about wrote for The spectator, a British tabloid. He documented the evil that Britain represented in Biafra and the British government engineered his sack from his job.
Him and his pro-Biafran colleagues took it up and won damages for unfair dismissal.

His book on British evil in Biafra was even banned from being sold for sometime. That book cannot be SHIPPED to Nigeria as we speak.

In the eyes of the British, Nigeria still remains the Royal Niger Company-their war booty, (Today, even the US cannot interfere in Nigeria matters without British consent) and the British sponsored the war against Biafrans so that companies like shell can have 40% of your resources while their good hausa and fulani house niggars take the rest.

It's simple logic but can the 'One Nigerianist' buffoons in the south especially understand?

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? by CACAWA(m): 6:38pm On May 21, 2016
Explain
Re: Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 21, 2016
I hope this is not another musiwa thread?
Re: Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 21, 2016
Sctests:
The Imperialist British have ZERO resources but use their house niggars in the colonies and ex-colonies to control the resources there.
That's why they always recognise those ex-colonies the way they left it anytime the liberators and seccesionists wants to change geo-political map of ex-colonies.

Go and read the book- Biafra: Britain's shame by Auberon Waugh a journalist who was on ground and about wrote for The spectator, a British tabloid. He document the evil that Britain represented in Biafra and the British government engineered his sack from his job.
Him and his pro-Biafran colleagues took it up and won damages for unfair dismissal.

His book on British evil in Biafra was even banned from being sold for sometime. That book cannot be SHIPPED to Nigeria as we speak.

In the eyes of the British, Nigeria still remains the Royal Niger Company-their war booty, (Today, even the US cannot interfere in Nigeria matters without British consent) and the British sponsored the war against Biafrans so that companies like shell can have 40% of your resources while their good hausa and fulani house niggars take the rest.
You have a copy of the book? I need one.
Re: Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? by buharisbae(f): 6:54pm On May 21, 2016
op stop misleading people Nigeria is not that dumb

1 Like

Re: Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? by MrKong: 6:55pm On May 21, 2016
Sctests:
That's why they always recognise those ex-colonies the way they left it anytime the liberators and seccesionists wants to change geo-political map of ex-colonies.

Go and read the book- Biafra: Britain's shame by Auberon Waugh a journalist who was on ground and about wrote for The spectator, a British tabloid. He document the evil that Britain represented in Biafra and the British government engineered his sack from his job.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? by babyfaceafrica: 6:58pm On May 21, 2016
This Op sef

1 Like

Re: Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? by Sctests: 7:04pm On May 21, 2016
Reyginus:
You have a copy of the book? I need one.

I have one I bought through a friend in the Uk while I was back home in nigeria. If you have someone in the UK, he can buy and send it down to you.

Re: Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 21, 2016
Sctests:

I have one I bought through a friend in the Uk while I was back home in nigeria. If you have someone in the UK, he can buy and send it down to you.
Okay. I'm searching online for it already.
Re: Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? by academics1: 8:47pm On May 21, 2016
Sctests:

Thanks for throwing more light on this
I saw the book on amazon http://www.amazon.com/Biafra-Britains-shame-Auberon-Waugh/dp/0718107438
Re: Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? by 989900B: 9:40pm On May 21, 2016
Sctests:
[s]The Imperialist British have ZERO resources but use their house niggars in the colonies and ex-colonies to control the resources there.

In the eyes of the British, Nigeria still remains the Royal Niger Company-their war booty, (Today, even the US cannot interfere in Nigeria matters without British consent) and the British sponsored the war against Biafrans so that companies like shell can have 40% of your resources while their good hausa and fulani house niggars take the rest. [/s]

The moment ^^ when you mix Oshogbo weed with kingston's.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? by Sctests: 9:56pm On May 21, 2016
989900B:

Check very well. You are a muslim pro-fulani. Am I wrong? grin

11 Likes

Re: Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? by ericuzor(m): 10:06pm On May 21, 2016
Mmmmmmm speechless
Re: Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? by 989900B: 10:11pm On May 21, 2016
Sctests:

Check very well. You are a muslim pro-fulani. Am I wrong? grin

Wrong, my name is Shekau, Grand commander of Boko Haram,
VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the
Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the
Seas and Conqueror of the Nigerian Government in General, and IPOB retards in particular.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? by cocoduck: 10:48pm On May 21, 2016
989900B:

Seas and Conqueror of the Nigerian Government in General, and IPOB retards in particular.
What the guy siad, is it a lie? is it a lie that the great US cannot intervene in Nigeria without the British consent?
Oh how I wish Trump wins.

1 Like

Re: Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? by cocoduck: 10:49pm On May 21, 2016
MrKong:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Slave

2 Likes

Re: Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? by 989900B: 10:59pm On May 21, 2016
cocoduck:
What the guy siad, is it a lie? is it a lie that the great US cannot intervene in Nigeria without the British consent?
Oh how I wish Trump wins.

ROFLMAO!

Keep them jokes coming, I'm loving it.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? by cocoduck: 11:31pm On May 21, 2016
989900B:

ROFLMAO!

Keep them jokes coming, I'm loving it.
I asked you two questions, answer them or I will assume you are a house niggar
Re: Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? by 989900B: 11:33pm On May 21, 2016
cocoduck:
[s]I asked you two questions, answer them or I will assume you are a house niggar[/s]

1 Like

Re: Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? by academics1: 11:37pm On May 21, 2016
And Britain even has the guts to create a common wealth of ex-slave nations of which Nigeria is a proud member of and America is not.

1 Like

Re: Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? by Volksfuhrer(m): 2:04am On May 22, 2016
989900B:

Nairaland doesn't disappoint...this post is one of the craziest I've seen on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? by mikolo80: 2:40am On May 22, 2016
that's what happens to lazy ppl (nations)
Re: Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? by WhoRUDeceiving: 2:49am On May 22, 2016
Sctests:

This is the truth, written in easy English for buffoons and those of the N.igga area to read and understand. You forgot to add that Britain came here to this part of Africa, to Ibadan, Owerri, Kano, Calabar, Jos, Sokoto, and slapped the people, and then told those they slapped to call themselves and their mothers b.itches (Nigerians), hence the name of the "nation"

Guess what, they accepted lol. Fools will cross out what you wrote because they are ashamed of the truth, or are agents of the powers that be.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? by Nobody: 6:51am On May 22, 2016
989900B:

You seem to be the one under the influence. Dispute him with a rational argument and not some irrational emotional one liner.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? by Nobody: 6:53am On May 22, 2016
academics1:
And Britain even has the guts to create a common wealth of ex-slave nations of which Nigeria is a proud member of and America is not.
Exactly. The fact Americans do not participate in the madness tells a lot about the motive. An intelligent president will stop the madness. We are yet to have one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? by Nobody: 6:55am On May 22, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:

This is the truth, written in easy English for buffoons and those of the N.igga area to read and understand. You forgot to add that Britain came here to this part of Africa, to Ibadan, Owerri, Kano, Calabar, Jos, Sokoto, and slapped the people, and then told those they slapped to call themselves and their mothers b.itches (Nigerians), hence the name of the "nation"

Guess what, they accepted lol. Fools will cross out what you wrote because they are ashamed of the truth, or are agents of the powers that be.
That's very appalling. Imagine Nig'ger Area! And our dumb leaders have not thought of changing the nonsense. The prefer the lie Niger Area to sail.

1 Like

Re: Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? by Sctests: 7:23am On May 22, 2016
Reyginus:
Exactly. The fact Americans do not participate in the madness tells a lot about the motive. An intelligent president will stop the madness. We are yet to have one.

Right, the US is a British colony but you will never find them in that gathering of British slaves called 'Commonwealth'. Should tell you a lot but will buffoons in Nigger area understand?

1 Like

Re: Is It Fair For Britain To Still Be Taking 40% Of Nigeria's Crude Oil Revenue? by 989900B: 7:44am On May 22, 2016
Reyginus:
You seem to be the one under the influence. Dispute him with a rational argument and not some irrational emotional one liner.

Oh really? If you have any idea about rationality, then you'll know the onus is on him . . . any sane or senile individual can make any claim, hell, even write a book about it, but then you'd still have to back it up with verifiable facts/instances to sell your 'opinions' or 'claims' to a 'rational' mind -- you see, that's how 'facts' work 'hombre'.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Now:breaking News:3rd Time-another Petrol Tanker Fell Down In Onitsha / President Buhari In Bilateral Meeting With Ethiopia PM, H.E Abiy (Photos) / Osinbajo To Lead Discussion On Sustainable Development Of Cocoa Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.