Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Help, I Need To Pick From Any Of This Tattoo Ideas. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Need To Pick From Any Of This Tattoo Ideas. (955 Views)

Why Will A Lady Draw Tattoo On Her Breast And Vagine-pic / Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use / If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Need To Pick From Any Of This Tattoo Ideas. by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 21, 2016

I need to get inked again, I need help on which idea to choose from.
1. "You simply Amazing" To everyone who sees the tattoo.
2. "And Lord, always take care of my Mother" For my sweet mama
3. "And Lord, Always Takecare of my Mother and Aunt" for mama and aunt.

Abeg help me pick any of the above

NB: Reasonable peeps only, i take God beg u.
Re: Help, I Need To Pick From Any Of This Tattoo Ideas. by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 21, 2016
Re: Help, I Need To Pick From Any Of This Tattoo Ideas. by hungryboy(m): 9:52pm On May 21, 2016
All those one no follow,
The best one for you nah
. beware of dogs.
Re: Help, I Need To Pick From Any Of This Tattoo Ideas. by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 21, 2016
Re: Help, I Need To Pick From Any Of This Tattoo Ideas. by obiorathesubtle: 9:54pm On May 21, 2016
Re: Help, I Need To Pick From Any Of This Tattoo Ideas. by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 21, 2016
Re: Help, I Need To Pick From Any Of This Tattoo Ideas. by iceberylin(m): 9:58pm On May 21, 2016
Re: Help, I Need To Pick From Any Of This Tattoo Ideas. by czarr(m): 9:59pm On May 21, 2016
Lol,you dey write sentence for your body?
E be like you never ink before.e dey pain like mad.
This reminds me of a joke

Tatoo artist:what do you want?
Customer: write baddest guy ever liveth
(Artist starts inking)
Customer:aaaahhhhh!!!,please just write B
Re: Help, I Need To Pick From Any Of This Tattoo Ideas. by MUVA(m): 10:00pm On May 21, 2016
Re: Help, I Need To Pick From Any Of This Tattoo Ideas. by alatbaba1(m): 10:05pm On May 21, 2016
Re: Help, I Need To Pick From Any Of This Tattoo Ideas. by Cutehector(m): 10:11pm On May 21, 2016
Re: Help, I Need To Pick From Any Of This Tattoo Ideas. by ImDharay: 10:14pm On May 21, 2016
Madness emperor is baq,
aka; Durentβitch....
Re: Help, I Need To Pick From Any Of This Tattoo Ideas. by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 21, 2016
czarr:
Lol,you dey write sentence for your body?
E be like you never ink before.e dey pain like mad.
This reminds me of a joke

Tatoo artist:what do you want?
Customer: write baddest guy ever liveth
(Artist starts inking)
Customer:aaaahhhhh!!!,please just write B
boy I have inked before on my ribcage and above my navel, save this stories for a tattoo newbie! undecided
Re: Help, I Need To Pick From Any Of This Tattoo Ideas. by iykekelvins(m): 10:45pm On May 21, 2016
Re: Help, I Need To Pick From Any Of This Tattoo Ideas. by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 21, 2016
Re: Help, I Need To Pick From Any Of This Tattoo Ideas. by Nobody: 12:00am On May 22, 2016
Just choose number 1, no choose number 2, hmmm no choose number 3... Infact choose all of them.
Re: Help, I Need To Pick From Any Of This Tattoo Ideas. by Nobody: 1:00am On May 22, 2016
Omittesb:
Just choose number 1, no choose number 2, hmmm no choose number 3... Infact choose all of them.
lol thks smiley
Re: Help, I Need To Pick From Any Of This Tattoo Ideas. by AceDomino(m): 1:27am On May 22, 2016
Check for your choice on CR7's body......Not on Messi
Re: Help, I Need To Pick From Any Of This Tattoo Ideas. by Nina4u(f): 1:31am On May 22, 2016
You need to think about that it will stay there forever ..what part of the body do u want it on ? How big? What's the meaning for you ? I just made a tattoo ..to me it is the infinity sign ..a heart for love..birds for freedom and the word believe ..

1 Like

Re: Help, I Need To Pick From Any Of This Tattoo Ideas. by makydebbie(f): 1:33am On May 22, 2016
Re: Help, I Need To Pick From Any Of This Tattoo Ideas. by Nobody: 7:57am On May 22, 2016
Nina4u:
You need to think about that it will stay there forever ..what part of the body do u want it on ? How big? What's the meaning for you ? I just made a tattoo ..to me it is the infinity sign ..a heart for love..birds for freedom and the word believe ..
nice tat u got there smiley

1 Like

Re: Help, I Need To Pick From Any Of This Tattoo Ideas. by Nobody: 8:05am On May 22, 2016
Nina4u:
I like the idea behind it. Looks great

I might just get something like this

1 Like

Re: Help, I Need To Pick From Any Of This Tattoo Ideas. by Lsofdk(m): 8:12am On May 22, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Dreaming About Taking A Shower In My Dream After The End Of A Friendship? / 5 Year-old Girl Is Filmed Having Sex With Twenty-five Boys On Snapchat / Story: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl (+18) - Season 2 Episode 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.