Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) (25857 Views)

Instagram Super Hot Nigeria girl cause Trouble with her big boobs photos / Check Out This Celebrities With Big Hot Boobs And Sexy Cleavage! 18+ Photos / (hot Boobs) Nickiminaj Show Off Her Big Boobs (18+ Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) by Dianaplay(f): 10:51pm On May 22, 2016
anthoniosp:
she is as flat as a dead battery..both behind..but from d looks of things ..this ur back is not a be here something
Huh
Re: Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) by anthoniosp(m): 11:05pm On May 22, 2016
Dianaplay:

Huh
which one is huh?..
Re: Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) by Dianashantie(f): 11:13pm On May 22, 2016
anthoniosp:
which one is huh?..
nothing
Re: Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) by anthoniosp(m): 11:24pm On May 22, 2016
Dianashantie:
nothing
tor I fear ooh..

NYC blog by the way..I like the design..
Re: Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) by Obas101(m): 3:39am On May 23, 2016
Dianashantie:

Where
Is it not ur picture u av on ur profile?
Re: Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) by Dianashantie(f): 9:05am On May 23, 2016
Obas101:

Is it not ur picture u av on ur profile?
That me
Re: Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) by Dianashantie(f): 9:05am On May 23, 2016
anthoniosp:
tor I fear ooh..

NYC blog by the way..I like the design..
Thanks
Re: Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) by Hisduchess(f): 9:28am On May 23, 2016
anthoniosp:
babe e dey help my ministry ooh..

Wait..lemme check ya pic

Modified: cheesy cheesy cheesy babe how fa na..? wink shey u will not pm me?. angry u just had to add the only Igbo?..isn't this one Nigeria?.

recently I ve come to understand that one Nigeria Neva epp anybori so am here for real Igbo's. BTW how come boobs dey epp ur ministry? e no good ooo cos e no dey move any ministry to a permanent site.
Re: Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) by anthoniosp(m): 10:15am On May 23, 2016
Hisduchess:

recently I ve come to understand that one Nigeria Neva epp anybori so am here for real Igbo's. BTW how come boobs dey epp ur ministry? e no good ooo cos e no dey move any ministry to a permanent site.
hmmm...so u so badly want Biafra to go...why if I may ask?
Re: Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) by Dianashantie(f): 4:10pm On May 23, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) by Hisduchess(f): 9:05pm On May 23, 2016
anthoniosp:
hmmm...so u so badly want Biafra to go...why if I may ask?

Biafra or no Biafra I just don't care much.the fact is that one Nigeria Neva epp anybori so if dem wan divide nah dem sabi if they no wan divide nah dia wahala so far I go still be a native of anambra state.
Re: Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) by anthoniosp(m): 8:01am On May 24, 2016
Hisduchess:

Biafra or no Biafra I just don't care much.the fact is that one Nigeria Neva epp anybori so if dem wan divide nah dem sabi if they no wan divide nah dia wahala so far I go still be a native of anambra state.
eheen...?.. So as u meet me for nairaland because of one nigeria..you no like am?.
Re: Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) by Hisduchess(f): 12:07pm On May 24, 2016
anthoniosp:
eheen...?.. So as u meet me for nairaland because of one nigeria..you no like am?.

with or without one Nigeria,if am bound to meet u I ll definitely meet you.so one Nigeria no mean anything.
Re: Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) by anthoniosp(m): 4:25pm On May 24, 2016
Hisduchess:

with or without one Nigeria,if am bound to meet u I ll definitely meet you.so one Nigeria no mean anything.
buh..of Nigeria should divide now.. I would need a visa to come see you..and that is not going to help..what do you say to a pm?. Am taking silence for a yes
Re: Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) by Dianashantie(f): 5:20pm On May 24, 2016
anthoniosp:
buh..of Nigeria should divide now.. I would need a visa to come see you..and that is not going to help..what do you say to a pm?. Am taking silence for a yes

So you want Nigeria to be divided
What God has join let no man put asunder
Re: Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) by anthoniosp(m): 5:24pm On May 24, 2016
Dianashantie:

why would I want Nigeria to divide..when ave not met you in person?.. When we meet if the world want to scatter then its dia business..
Re: Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) by Hisduchess(f): 6:03pm On May 24, 2016
anthoniosp:

Ehen nah e go good
Re: Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) by Hisduchess(f): 6:04pm On May 24, 2016
anthoniosp:

Ehen nah e go good to come see me with visa nah.pm only if u can chat in Igbo language cheesy
Re: Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) by anthoniosp(m): 8:31pm On May 24, 2016
Hisduchess:

Ehen nah e go good to come see me with visa nah.pm only if u can chat in Igbo language cheesy
who said am the one sending the pm?..
Re: Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) by Dianashantie(f): 9:43pm On May 24, 2016
What
Re: Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) by Hisduchess(f): 12:36pm On May 25, 2016
anthoniosp:
who said am the one sending the pm?..

lol.who go send ni.
Re: Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) by anthoniosp(m): 2:07pm On May 25, 2016
Hisduchess:

lol.who go send ni.
lol ..lemme be a gentle man
Re: Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) by Dianaplayblog(f): 7:27pm On May 25, 2016
Hmmm good
Re: Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) by Dianashantie(f): 9:33pm On May 25, 2016
Hisduchess:

smiley
Re: Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 25, 2016
SeunWedsLinda:
La click la teleport go Jupiter
La click La teleport? No, u're a thief. It's La Click La Die!
Re: Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) by giantstrides(m): 10:57pm On May 25, 2016
Dianashantie:

what tribe are you from, plus why do most of your topics seem to be about boobs?
Re: Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) by Dianashantie(f): 11:51pm On May 25, 2016
giantstrides:

what tribe are you from, plus why do most of your topics seem to be about boobs?
tongue
Re: Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) by stchinedu: 11:53pm On May 25, 2016
Dianashantie:
Following the recent spate of celebrities flashing their side boobs on the red carpet, one savvy company has decided to cash in on the trend. Fashion retailer, ASOS, has come up with a bralette that is designed to give your side boobs

More photos here

http://dianaplay..com/2016/05/following-recent-spate-of-celebrities.html
I been wan yab you but as i come read all the comments and your replies, i enjoyed your sense of humor...carry on wink
Re: Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) by Dianaplayblog(f): 9:06am On May 26, 2016
stchinedu:

I been wan yab you but as i come read all the comments and your replies, i enjoyed your sense of humor...carry on wink
Lol see you
Re: Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) by Dianashantie(f): 1:51am On May 27, 2016
wink
Re: Girl selling bra show of her hot boobs (photos) by RexKexMilann: 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
Dianaplay:
Hey, miss pretty nosesmiley.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Fall In Love Once And Only Once / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice / Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.