Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,028 members, 7,953,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:30 AM

Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal (45572 Views)

Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" / Sunday Adelaja Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by josite: 9:19am On May 22, 2016
let us be fair to the pastor.did he tellsd anybody that he is called to preach the gospel of christ?.perhaps his ministry is to minister to women who are hungry fora his own kind of ministration .please if the 20 women are not complaining,any body who objects to his ministry should go to pastor kumuyi's church ,the man we know he is not into sexual ministrations in the name of GOD.REV ADELAJA,CONTINUE YOUR GOOD WORKS JARE,U SHALL REAP IN DUE SEASON IF U FAINT NOT.
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by mrvitalis(m): 9:20am On May 22, 2016
Buhari if u need sharp money to run ur government tax religious outfits 60% of net income tax simple cost this is a multi trillion naira business that's not taxed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by eluquenson(m): 9:21am On May 22, 2016
Am not surprised cos adultery is synonymous to church things
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by Mufasa27(m): 9:24am On May 22, 2016
It feels Good to b a pastor these days, because u get absolutely everything at zero cost, the food,cars, even the kitten.....
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by banme1(m): 9:24am On May 22, 2016
Spiritual konji.
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by jaytime(m): 9:25am On May 22, 2016
There are three sides to this story- their side, his side and God's side. I wish we could hear God's side cos that is the most authentic. Let the will of God prevail.
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by SuperSupremo(m): 9:26am On May 22, 2016
Fire burn them fake pastors!!!
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by nnamdizen(m): 9:28am On May 22, 2016
jcmaiah:
No step down anything Na ur church. Cheaters can hang on with u like them doing with one of very renowned miracle workers here.
u dey look for trouble abi grin
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by uyisteven(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2016
olumide81:
issues like this gives me every reason to regret why I collected that fruit from eve.

gringringrin...Abeg na you collect the fruit from Eve..Wen you turn Adam..Na Olumide I dey see so...
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by uyisteven(m): 9:34am On May 22, 2016
femicyrus:

white men that brought Christianity to African are saying your pastor needs help.
don't you think you need help also?

because d white says he needs helps means the allegations are true...u need bigger help.
.They say your country is corrupt and hopeless...why don't you jump into the lagoon because you feel they are right and you can't progress .
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by Pangea: 9:38am On May 22, 2016
Dey pray for your pastors o!
E no easy o
With the ways sisters dey dress whenever dey wan go for counselling?
In fact pastors go see something and burst into tongues!
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by 9jatatafo(m): 9:47am On May 22, 2016
Place the matter on the alter of the Almighty as HE is the great judgement passer. I rest my case
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by Ddaji(m): 9:49am On May 22, 2016
undecided These guys call pastors are enjoying walah!!!just be a good orator with husky voice you go shine free Congo plus 10% of salary for you every month.
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by notoriousbabe: 10:00am On May 22, 2016
Just 20 and they are making noise. Ours has slept with all the women including our children
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by slaknoah(m): 10:04am On May 22, 2016
This guy..... Why una no come church today ?
osaslord500:
Pastors and hypocrisy is just like bread and butter, if I no con go church dey will be like ‘brother Osas you have been skipping church, why? ’
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by Pyno30: 10:05am On May 22, 2016
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by realrilwan: 10:09am On May 22, 2016
There is no smoke without fire
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by kevoh(m): 10:14am On May 22, 2016
Tell us a new vice that these pastors have been doing jare, this one stale na news! undecided
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by bellville: 10:20am On May 22, 2016
Buy "Money won't make you rich" by Pastor Sunday Adelaja. It's a great book on personal finance. Check my signature for details.

As per the topic, no comment.
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by kayalla(f): 10:30am On May 22, 2016
1acre:
So sad, women and pastors. Pastors and women.

They always want to pull both parties down.

Be careful!!!

u mean pull both panties down?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by kunta2simple: 10:31am On May 22, 2016
Cutehector:
If na reverend father dey dis kyn mess na, u will not see people saying things like this.they will be like, na so. Hiding behind white cloth.
Worst still if it were to be an Islamic cleric. Hypocrites everywhere.
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by kayalla(f): 10:32am On May 22, 2016
i remember one pastor saying he spreads his anointing in different ways, those woomen could have been blessed one way or the other.
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by Nobody: 10:33am On May 22, 2016
I have learnt to seek God in truth and spirit, read my bible, pray fervently, listen to sermons (pick scriptural things only) and read books to uplift my soul. No man, woman or church is bigger than God.

I am Catholic and I know that salvation is a personal race...run your race well

Happy Trinity Sunday...cheerios

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by Fourwinds: 10:36am On May 22, 2016
kayalla:

u mean pull both panties down?
some women and some pastors are like butterfly and nectar
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by jesussaves22: 10:41am On May 22, 2016
holadguy:
Why won't that happened when some members both male and female has turned their pastor to God, some even take them more serious than Jesus!.
My brother welldone. You see that is my problem with this pastors they now takes Gods own glory. They make themselves demi god to their members that , their members can do anything i mean anything that they commanded them to do by their pastors and Revs.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by femicyrus(m): 10:41am On May 22, 2016
uyisteven:

because d white says he needs helps means the allegations are true...u need bigger help.
.They say your country is corrupt and hopeless...why don't you jump into the lagoon because you feel they are right and you can't progress .

are you resisting help like adelaja?
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by Fourwinds: 10:42am On May 22, 2016
iamGraced:
I have learnt to seek God in truth and spirit, read my bible, pray fervently, listen to sermons (pick scriptural things only) and read books to uplift my soul. No man, woman or church is bigger than God.

I am Catholic and I know that salvation is a personal race...run your race well

Happy Trinity Sunday...cheerios

better..Thank God u are enlightened now
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by Fourwinds: 10:44am On May 22, 2016
kayalla:
i remember one pastor saying he spreads his anointing in different ways, those woomen could have been blessed one way or the other.
hmmmmm... spreading it through congo shining so dat d women won't feel lonely
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by EVERCUTE(m): 10:46am On May 22, 2016
Lattop:
Na only 20 naw e nevr much jare Pastor keep on rocking johrgrin

These russians sha, dem no get mind. Just 30?
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by Exponental(m): 10:49am On May 22, 2016
Ade... means crown Laja... means to separate disputes/ fights. He is only laja-ing between women and their spouses with his Ade.
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by blowjob: 10:50am On May 22, 2016
BADOOO.... grin...JUST DEY HAMMER DEM...AFTERALL,NA DEM RAM WAKA COME... grin
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by kayalla(f): 10:53am On May 22, 2016
Fourwinds:
hmmmmm... spreading it through congo shining so dat d women won't feel lonely

na u talk am o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship / Native Doctor Exposes "Pastor" Begging Him Online To Make Him Rich. Photos / Why Pastor Bakare Left Deeper Life Church: Television!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.