Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Characteristics Of A Good Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Characteristics Of A Good Husband (2191 Views)

Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie / Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Characteristics Of A Good Husband by vague: 4:36am On May 22, 2016
A good husband will hit the gym at least 5times a week and keep himself looking delicious for his wife.

Imagine coming back home after a hectic 12hr day at work to a naked strong man like this waiting for you in the kitchen ready to give you dessert before the main course wink
After that dee you will have the energy to make a 3course meal, feed him, then eat your dinner off his body. Take him to the bathroom, scrub him all over, take him to bed, tuck him in, wake him up in the morning with a little oral something, violate him, make him breakfast and violate him once more before work sef! With this kind of man why won't you treat him like a king?

grin But if you are in Nigeria abeg forget that one angry you will come back to one fat belle with annoying accent demanding for pounded yam! Nigerian women have suffered enough is enough!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband by Nobody: 4:41am On May 22, 2016
vague:
A good husband will hit the gym at least 5times a week and keep himself looking delicious for his wife.

Imagine coming back home after a hectic 12hr day at work to a naked strong man like this waiting for you in the kitchen ready to give you dessert before the main course wink

You will have the energy to make a 3course meal after he has given you all that dee sef! grin But if you are in Nigeria abeg forget that one angry you will come back to one fat belle with annoying accent demanding for pounded yam! Nigerian women have suffered enough is enough!
Reality beckons don't live an imaginary life.

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband by vague: 4:44am On May 22, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Reality beckons don't live an imaginary life.
and this is why you are treated like a slave! go and bulk up and stop being reckless
Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband by Nobody: 4:47am On May 22, 2016
vague:
and this is why you are treated like a slave! go and bulk up and stop being reckless
Reckless indeed you don't to conjure abusive words before you communicate with people, you can do better than that.
Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband by Nobody: 4:48am On May 22, 2016
Men who have time to look this buff are usually deficient in the pocket department except he is an entertainer. Last time I checked naija babes will take a buff wallet over a buff body thank you

2 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband by vague: 4:51am On May 22, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Reckless indeed you don't to conjure abusive words before you communicate with people, you can do better than that.
i never insulted you. I call a spade a spade. Recklessness should be seen for what it is. No excuses!
Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband by Nobody: 4:53am On May 22, 2016
vague:
i never insulted you. I call a spade a spade. Recklessness should be seen for what it is. No excuses!
Nobody can treat you like a slave unless we consign to it .And there are many other way a man can supplement nutrients and proper body figure than 5 time exercise e.g foods, nutrition supplements, proper sleep, good rappor with your wife and many others.
Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband by vague: 4:56am On May 22, 2016
Babzilla:
Men who have time to look this buff are usually deficient in the pocket department except he is an entertainer. Last time I checked naija babes will take a buff wallet over a buff body thank you
Mr UNICEF okay continue sponsoring babes for another buff man to knack her well. You ever asked yourself why she never posts your pics on social media but she is ready to post one flavour looking like boy 2mins after meeting him? Continue making money for another man to reap the benefits grin

A rich men without 6pack is like a car without an engine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband by vague: 5:01am On May 22, 2016
kamel4real2015:
Nobody can treat you like a slave unless we consign to it .And there are many other way a man can supplement nutrients and proper body figure than 5 time exercise e.g foods, nutrition supplements, proper sleep, good rappor with your wife and many others.
you think feelings and communication can surpass sweet dick with muscles? You have been scammed, stop taking advice on women and marriage from fat belle drunkards!
Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband by firstking01(m): 5:03am On May 22, 2016
So, going to gym makes you a good husband huhundecided...this thread should be dumped into the trash canundecided

2 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband by Nobody: 5:03am On May 22, 2016
vague:
you think feelings and communication can surpass sweet dick with muscles? You have been scammed, stop taking advice on women and marriage from fat belle drunkards!
Hahaha you are very funny that sweet dick with muscles can turn up everytime there are many other play that can high the grove depends on what your body can accommodate.
Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband by Nobody: 5:47am On May 22, 2016
vague:
Mr UNICEF okay continue sponsoring babes for another buff man to knack her well. You ever asked yourself why she never posts your pics on social media but she is ready to post one flavour looking like boy 2mins after meeting him? Continue making money for another man to reap the benefits grin

A rich men without 6pack is like a car without an engine.
I get paid I get laid thats all that matters. Who has time (or cares) to post pics on social media .. or even check who is posting my pic on social media .. ha!

Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband by Cutehector(m): 5:52am On May 22, 2016
Looks like a male stripperr
Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband by 1miccza: 7:05am On May 22, 2016
vague:

After that dee you will have the energy to make a 3course meal, feed him, then eat your dinner off his body. Take him to the bathroom, scrub him all over, take him to bed, tuck him in, wake him up in the morning with a little oral something, violate him, make him breakfast and violate him once more before work sef! With this kind of man why won't you treat him like a king?

grin But if you are in Nigeria abeg forget that one angry you will come back to one fat belle with annoying accent demanding for pounded yam! Nigerian women have suffered enough is enough!

So much fantasy!!
Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband by PunkyV(f): 7:23am On May 22, 2016
vague:

Kikikiki grin Hilarious.
Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband by Nobody: 8:28am On May 22, 2016
lmao! Sister, oya sorry, its the not too good economy grin. But isn't asking for pounded yam cutesy? tongue
Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband by vague: 9:58am On May 22, 2016
1miccza:

So much fantasy!!
no its simply recklessness on your part
Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband by vague: 9:59am On May 22, 2016
pinceprinz:
lmao! Sister, oya sorry, its the not too good economy grin. But isn't asking for pounded yam cutesy? tongue
economy what? Can't you volunteer at a building site and help pass bricks or mix cement? Its only a good thing to ask for pounded yam before a good work-out
Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband by halfricanadian(f): 10:00am On May 22, 2016
Funny smiley cheesy
Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband by Nobody: 10:13am On May 22, 2016
vague:
economy what? Can't you volunteer at a building site and help pass bricks or mix cement? Its only a good thing to ask for pounded yam before a good work-out
lols. I do gym when I HV the time lol and who told you there are no foreign guys that r soft?

Hope you're in shape too tho, you're what you attract ykno?
Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband by vague: 10:18am On May 22, 2016
pinceprinz:
lols. I do gym when I HV the time lol and who told you there are no foreign guys that r soft?

Hope you're in shape too tho, you're what you attract ykno?
Yes i am in shape and quite active too
Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband by Nobody: 10:21am On May 22, 2016
vague:
Yes i am in shape and quite active too
Good for you!
Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband by Nobody: 10:23am On May 22, 2016
Oh....Lawwwwwwwd! embarassed

That Guy is soooooo Hawt!

preach sissy! preach! Say No to Potbelly!
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband by vague: 10:30am On May 22, 2016
pinceprinz:
Good for you!
so what excuse do you use?
Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband by ifeco4(m): 10:32am On May 22, 2016
I was reading in anticipation to see the xteristics of a good husband, though looking good and keeping fit is a good business but is that all marriage entails?
Am usually astonished seeing many posts here that presumed marriage to be synonymous with sex. Is that all U can offer as a husband?
Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband by Nobody: 10:45am On May 22, 2016
vague:
so what excuse do you use?
As in?... I mean, I don't get you.
Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband by vague: 10:57am On May 22, 2016
pinceprinz:
As in?... I mean, I don't get you.
whats your excuse for not bulking up?
Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband by Nobody: 11:00am On May 22, 2016
vague:
I don't want to. I prefer to be borderline bulked up.
Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband by vague: 11:02am On May 22, 2016
pinceprinz:
I don't want to. I prefer to be borderline bulked up.
*yimu*
Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband by Nobody: 11:04am On May 22, 2016
vague:
*yimu*
grin
Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 22, 2016
vague:
when your husband has to work so hard so he can feed the family and yet you are waiting for him to always hit the gym and even cook for you, madam wakeup from your dream
Re: Characteristics Of A Good Husband by vague: 2:46pm On May 22, 2016
edwardweeble:
when your husband has to work so hard so he can feed the family and yet you are waiting for him to always hit the gym and even cook for you, madam wakeup from your dream
Do women that cook, clean, work, take care of their family and still stay fit live in dreams? You are simply recklessness even if you wouldnt want to admit to it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There A Conspiracy Theory Against Black Women? / What Should I Give My Boyfriend For His Upcoming Birthday? / Ruin Your First Date With Four Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.