Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,749 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Collection Of President Mugabe's Quotes, Add Your Own - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collection Of President Mugabe's Quotes, Add Your Own (2540 Views)

Before And After London Vacation Pictures Of President Buhari / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport / Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collection Of President Mugabe's Quotes, Add Your Own by nairanews247: 6:12am On May 22, 2016
1. Virginity is the best wedding gift any man would receive from his newly wed wife but lately, there's nothing as such any-longer because it'll have already been given out as a Birthday gift, token of Appreciation, Job assurance, Church collection, Examination marking schemes & for Lorry fares!"

2. Treat every part of your towel nicely because the part that wipes your buttocks today will wipe your face tomorrow.

3. We are living in a generation where people “in love” are free to touch each others’ private parts but cannot touch each others’ phones because they’re private”

4. Sometimes you look back at girls you spent money on rather than send it to your mum and you realize witchcraft is real.

5. If you are a married man, and you find yourself attracted to school girls, just buy your wife a school uniform.”

6. If President Barack Obama wants me to allow marriage for same-sex couples in my country (Zimbabwe), he must come here so that I marry him first.

7. South Africans will kick down a statue of a dead white man but won’t even attempt to slap a live one. Yet they can stone to death a black man simply because he’s a foreigner.

8. What is the problem? We now have aeroplanes which can take them back quicker than the ships used by their ancestors.

9. Mr Bush, Mr. Blair and now Mr Brown's sense of human rights precludes our people's right to their God-given resources, which in their view must be controlled by their kith and kin. I am termed dictator because I have rejected this supremacist view and frustrated the neo-colonialists.

10. Cigarette Is a pinch of tobacco rolled in a piece of paper with fire on one end and a fool on the other end.

11. Ladies are powerful, they can introduce two boyfriends at the same time.* *They will say My Love meet My Sweet heart.* *And the two idiots will shake hands and smile*

12. When you are ugly ...your private parts are what suffers .

13 Check your girlfriend's body, if she has more than 3 tattoos or piercings, you can cheat on her. She is already used to pain.

14. Nothing makes a woman more confused than being in a relationship with a broke man who is extremely good in bed

15 Likes

Re: Collection Of President Mugabe's Quotes, Add Your Own by Psylas(m): 6:20am On May 22, 2016
nairanews247:
1. Virginity is the best wedding gift any man would receive from his newly wed wife but lately, there's nothing as such any-longer because it'll have already been given out as a Birthday gift, token of Appreciation, Job assurance, Church collection, Examination marking schemes & for Lorry fares!"

2. Treat every part of your towel nicely because the part that wipes your buttocks today will wipe your face tomorrow.

3. We are living in a generation where people “in love” are free to touch each others’ private parts but cannot touch each others’ phones because they’re private”

4. Sometimes you look back at girls you spent money on rather than send it to your mum and you realize witchcraft is real.

5. If you are a married man, and you find yourself attracted to school girls, just buy your wife a school uniform.”

6. If President Barack Obama wants me to allow marriage for same-sex couples in my country (Zimbabwe), he must come here so that I marry him first.

7. South Africans will kick down a statue of a dead white man but won’t even attempt to slap a live one. Yet they can stone to death a black man simply because he’s a foreigner.

8. What is the problem? We now have aeroplanes which can take them back quicker than the ships used by their ancestors.

9. Mr Bush, Mr. Blair and now Mr Brown's sense of human rights precludes our people's right to their God-given resources, which in their view must be controlled by their kith and kin. I am termed dictator because I have rejected this supremacist view and frustrated the neo-colonialists.

10. Cigarette Is a pinch of tobacco rolled in a piece of paper with fire on one end and a fool on the other end.

11. Ladies are powerful, they can introduce two boyfriends at the same time.* *They will say My Love meet My Sweet heart.* *And the two idiots will shake hands and smile*

12. When you are ugly ...your private parts are what suffers .

13 Check your girlfriend's body, if she has more than 3 tattoos or piercings, you can cheat on her. She is already used to pain.

14. Nothing makes a woman more confused than being in a relationship with a broke man who is extremely good in bed
I hate that old man
Re: Collection Of President Mugabe's Quotes, Add Your Own by Flexherbal(m): 6:24am On May 22, 2016
Number 2 made me laugh.
Re: Collection Of President Mugabe's Quotes, Add Your Own by chriskosherbal(m): 6:27am On May 22, 2016
What a collection of quotes.

1 Like

Re: Collection Of President Mugabe's Quotes, Add Your Own by michiyke2003(m): 6:34am On May 22, 2016
Number 11 is true
Re: Collection Of President Mugabe's Quotes, Add Your Own by sademola: 6:37am On May 22, 2016
It's hard to bewitch African gals these days. Every time you take a piece from her hair to the witch doctor, either a Brazilian innocent woman gets mad or a factory in China catches fire.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Collection Of President Mugabe's Quotes, Add Your Own by rottennaija(m): 6:37am On May 22, 2016
Most of these may not be from. The man

3 Likes

Re: Collection Of President Mugabe's Quotes, Add Your Own by LoveMachine(m): 7:35am On May 22, 2016
I laughed. That's one clever old man.

1 Like

Re: Collection Of President Mugabe's Quotes, Add Your Own by Nobody: 8:12am On May 22, 2016
He's a dictator no doubt but you can't help but acknowledge that he is such a philosophical genius. Hope the smoking smokers see that bomb shell in no 10....

1 Like

Re: Collection Of President Mugabe's Quotes, Add Your Own by nairanews247: 12:53pm On May 22, 2016
Psylas:
I hate that old man

Why hating somebody that God has blessed

2 Likes

Re: Collection Of President Mugabe's Quotes, Add Your Own by blueAgent(m): 5:10pm On May 22, 2016
nairanews247:

Why hating somebody that God has blessed
How did God bless him?

1 Like

Re: Collection Of President Mugabe's Quotes, Add Your Own by sademola: 10:31pm On May 22, 2016
In Africa, the only WARNING taken seriously is Low battery

3 Likes

Re: Collection Of President Mugabe's Quotes, Add Your Own by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 22, 2016
Psylas:
I hate that old man
I love his quotes///fascinating!
Re: Collection Of President Mugabe's Quotes, Add Your Own by babdap: 11:13pm On May 22, 2016
Words of wisdom from a dictator.
Re: Collection Of President Mugabe's Quotes, Add Your Own by jonathanOz: 11:23pm On May 22, 2016
Shinyjay:
He's a dictator no doubt but you can't help but acknowledge that he is such a philosophical genius. Hope the smoking smokers see that bomb shell in no 10....
So you believe he said all that? Too bad for you
Re: Collection Of President Mugabe's Quotes, Add Your Own by Umunede(m): 12:07am On May 23, 2016
This man
Re: Collection Of President Mugabe's Quotes, Add Your Own by mikolo80: 1:15am On May 23, 2016
Psylas:
I hate that old man
why
Re: Collection Of President Mugabe's Quotes, Add Your Own by worksmart(m): 3:41am On May 23, 2016
You hate him because you are white and he is a fearless African leader
Psylas:
I hate that old man

1 Like

Re: Collection Of President Mugabe's Quotes, Add Your Own by Nobody: 6:32am On May 23, 2016
jonathanOz:

So you believe he said all that? Too bad for you
Hmmmm.... You're right to doubt that but you'd be wrong to assume.
Re: Collection Of President Mugabe's Quotes, Add Your Own by Nobody: 7:04am On May 23, 2016
Who can ever believe what Tony Blair says? Here we call him B-Liar

Sometimes you look at the girls you spent money on rather than send it to your mom and realise witchcraft is real.

If Obama wants to allow gay marriage in Zimbabwe, I should marry him first to show good example.

The only white man you can trust is a dead white man.

1 Like

Re: Collection Of President Mugabe's Quotes, Add Your Own by oguntola18: 7:18am On May 23, 2016
grin
number two and ten
Re: Collection Of President Mugabe's Quotes, Add Your Own by Psylas(m): 12:10pm On May 23, 2016
worksmart:
You hate him because you are white and he is a fearless African leader
how did you know I'm white? You just concluded, do you know how long that man have been ruling?
Re: Collection Of President Mugabe's Quotes, Add Your Own by worksmart(m): 12:13pm On May 23, 2016
I can smell you white racists from a mile away.
Psylas:
how did you know I'm white? You just concluded, do you know how long that man have been ruling?
Re: Collection Of President Mugabe's Quotes, Add Your Own by Psylas(m): 4:53pm On May 23, 2016
worksmart:
I can smell you white racists from a mile away.
You are wrong bro
Re: Collection Of President Mugabe's Quotes, Add Your Own by nairanews247: 9:10pm On May 23, 2016
.Girls' legs are like rumours.. They spread any how Robert Mugabe 2015-------------------------------------

Ladies are powerful, they can introduce two boyfriends at thesame time. They will say My Love meet My Sweet heart. And thetwoidiots will say "Bossu how far?" Robert Mugabe 2016------------------------------------

Some of you girls can't even jog for 5minutes but expect a guy to last in bed with u for 2hoursUr level of selfishness demands a one week crusade..Robert Mugabe 2016------------------------------------

Dating a slim/ slender guy is cool. The problem is when u lying on his chest then his ribs draw adidas lines on your face R.G Mugabe 2016-------------------------------------

No sex before marriage If that was God's plan you would receive your Penis or Vagina on your wedding day..... Robert Mugabe

Whenever things seem to start going well in your life, the Devil comes along and gives you a *girlfriend**Robert Mugabe 2016*-------------------------

------------"Sucking breast is a survival skill guys learnt at birth. But as to how and where girls learnt the act of sucking dicks still baffled me..."~Robert Mugabe -----------------------------------

-If you are ugly, you are ugly. Stop talking about inner beauty because we dont walk around with X-rays#ROBERT‬ MUGABE-----------------------------

--------Respect pregnant women because it's not easy walking aroundwith evidence that you've had sex-Robert Mugabe-------------------------------------

Dear sisters,Don't be deceived by a man who text you "I miss you" only when it's raining.........you are not an umbrella -Robert Mugabe (2016)------------

2 Likes

Re: Collection Of President Mugabe's Quotes, Add Your Own by worksmart(m): 9:23pm On May 23, 2016
Ok, when I first quoted you and called you white, I thought I was quoting blueagent moniker who I know to be a white racist.

But why hate on Mugabe? He is an African hero, ignore white countries propaganda against him, they always destroy and demonise our strong black leaders, take your time to do independent research about any African leader that the white man demonises, you would find that without fail they are great African nationalists who refuse to cower to white supremacist world order.
Psylas:
You are wrong bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked 4th Most Powerful Military In Africa / Stay Away From Zahra, You Can't Marry Her, Buhari Told Zamfara Governor / TRUMP'S PRESIDENCY: Is Femi Fani-kayode A Prophet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.