Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria (53241 Views)

Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has The Highest Number Of Pedestrian Bridges / Profiling The Beauty Of Lagos: The Sights And The Sounds / Ghana Opens The Highest And Longest Flyover In West Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Abrahamtaylour: 8:36pm On May 23, 2016
After this post dem go begin carry light
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:36pm On May 23, 2016
power at egbe ,ikotun is quite of comparison to this place....
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by MissRomantic(f): 8:36pm On May 23, 2016
feldido:
Here in Portharcourt, it's been dis way for over many years, we enjoy an average of 20-22 hrs of power everyday except for some obvious reasons.
Biko, where in PH?
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:36pm On May 23, 2016
grin
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by princezzlolly(f): 8:37pm On May 23, 2016
Hmmmmm!
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by freemanbubble: 8:37pm On May 23, 2016
ok. what will you say about my community in edo state. ihovbor community. we dey use light like water.
thanks to jonathan for building a powerful electricity generating turbine
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by loomer: 8:37pm On May 23, 2016
Make u dey do amebo, by the time NEPA witches locate una, na that time una eyes go clear

1 Like

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by flokii: 8:37pm On May 23, 2016
@OP Thanks for d info

Lemme start packing grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Immus: 8:41pm On May 23, 2016
Perhaps they know their right, let's fight with the right personnels too... Stand together for your right!

ziggymelosky:
Ahmadiyya area is situated just after Abule Egba bustop in Lagos.If you are passing along Abule Egba -Sango expressway,it is the 3rd bus stop after Abule Egba.It is on both sides of the the road.They are connected on 32 kva power line.Not to be exaggerating the area has constant light of about 22 hrs in a day.Some days they dont take light.Even if they take light it doesnt last upto 10 to15 mins before power is restored,Even with the epileptic supply of light in the country light there is vey stable.Most interesting the cost of electricity is normal like any other place.
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 23, 2016
ziggymelosky:
Ahmadiyya area is situated just after Abule Egba bustop in Lagos.If you are passing along Abule Egba -Sango expressway,it is the 3rd bus stop after Abule Egba.It is on both sides of the the road.They are connected on 32 kva power line.Not to be exaggerating the area has constant light of about 22 hrs in a day.Some days they dont take light.Even if they take light it doesnt last upto 10 to15 mins before power is restored,Even with the epileptic supply of light in the country light there is vey stable.Most interesting the cost of electricity is normal like any other place.

Come to Ofatedo in Osogbo Osun State and see light. You go use light soteeeee u go taya for light sef.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by skyo78(m): 8:42pm On May 23, 2016
Did you do this research by visiting all areas in Nigeria.? If not, your title should be "The place with the highest supply of electricity in Lagos (that I have seen) " sir.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by miqos02(m): 8:43pm On May 23, 2016
hmmm
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Psylas(m): 8:43pm On May 23, 2016
ziggymelosky:
Bony Island have power supply 24/7

1 Like

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Tunjman(m): 8:45pm On May 23, 2016
porshuch:
Isiba street Itire Na another area With constant electricity

Not only Isiba but other nearby streets like Ijaye and Adedeji. I think it's due to the influence Buhari Oloto wields in that area. I also learnt those streets are connected to the same grid with industries on Apapa-Oshodi Expressway.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Slikbae: 8:45pm On May 23, 2016
The O.P is clueless.

NLNG provides Bonny Island with 24hrs nonstop/uninterrupted power supply all day everyday.
AnusOdourInhaler:
But heard that Bonny island is cool too
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Solo84(m): 8:47pm On May 23, 2016
I honestly stay close to ahmadiyya, they really enjoyed a stable power supply, I have truely never come accross any good area with power supply in Nigeria like ahmaddiya. I envy the location. Op forgot to add that if you have a generator at Ahmaddiya you can never use it but use it as a decoration. A.I.T road is another wonderful area where power is stable like ahmaddiya. I wonder why govt. Cannot just make everyone be on a 33kva power.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Dharnchuks(m): 8:47pm On May 23, 2016
Grundig:
This is very true.
However, ithas gone south in the last one month for Obviouus reasons
Yes it has. At Adura, about 4 bus stops after Ahmadiyah we also use line 32. What I learnt back then was the line was connected to OBJ's ota farm which led to the constant supply. When we initially moved there in 2007, the. Light could be on for 3-6 days straight but right now its down to some hours per day but still ok.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Slikbae: 8:47pm On May 23, 2016
And I thought Omoku was a village. but why are they killing people there?
MissRomantic:
It's like that in Omoku and Egbema.
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 23, 2016
skyo78:
Did you do this research by visiting all areas in Nigeria.? If not, your title should be "The place with the highest supply of electricity in Lagos (that I have seen) " sir.

Bros abeg one bottle of gulder and a plate of fish peppersoup for you for dis ur post. no mind dat Op jawe. How could he have said ''In Nigeria'' as if he has been to every part of Nigeria. There's very stable electricity supply in my area at Osogbo, Ofatedo precisely.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by chaberry(m): 8:51pm On May 23, 2016
ziggymelosky:
Op, i doubt if there is any place in Nigeria that have more constant power supply than kainji in Niger state, that's where i reside
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by weldersmind(m): 8:51pm On May 23, 2016
Bonny island take d lead. go there and see for yourself

1 Like

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Samzack(m): 8:52pm On May 23, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
You've just sent advert to d power sucking demons to invade your transformer
Lmao...
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by djlaqua91(m): 8:52pm On May 23, 2016
OP how you go cast these area na? Now PHCN will do the needful. Oshe smiley
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by ndukwejoe(m): 8:55pm On May 23, 2016
feldido:
Here in Portharcourt, it's been dis way for over many years, we enjoy an average of 20-22 hrs of power everyday except for some obvious reasons.
bros! ah ah now make we fear God o!
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by tansho(m): 8:55pm On May 23, 2016
Thank God for Jonathan...and Buhari
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by garex: 8:55pm On May 23, 2016
op, get ur research right before u conclude. dia r places in Kaduna state that spends 3 days without noticing any blink talk more of switching off the light, and when they do, it doesn't last long before they restore it

1 Like

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by amclimax(m): 8:56pm On May 23, 2016
Oboy you sure say me follow dey dis Lagos too...cuz I think NEPA dey skrike o ...The total hours of electric power in a month for my side for satellite town is not upto 10hrs.... Tnx to to buhari and fashola I always believe una government
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by feldido(m): 8:56pm On May 23, 2016
ndukwejoe:
bros! ah ah now make we fear God o!

Anybody who's familiar with Rumuibgo new housing layout to Upth will attest to that.

1 Like

Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by skondo09(m): 8:57pm On May 23, 2016
nepapole:
Powerline(osogbo) is much better. Do your research well op.

D whole osogbo until late last year,it was rumoured dt d NEPA head was changed and replaced wt another person frm ibadan where light is constantly epileptic
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Seunpaul01(m): 8:57pm On May 23, 2016
feldido:

Where exactly?
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by Roadmap27(m): 8:58pm On May 23, 2016
Oblitz:
are you shuo?

Yes the guy is right. That's my area too, the guy is actually fast than me in posting this. Amahdiyya will have atleast 5hrs light a day no matter how Zero is Nigeria Power Generation. Though the reason for this is Amahdiyya has many industry in its neighbour hood. Most building there are just like normal building but industrial activities is going on inside. But I dispute the fact that Amahdiyya enjoy light most. Take a Toor to "Ofin or Bayeku village @ Ikorodu. I swear I will be amazed of how this people enjoy light of 24hrs even when Nigeria Generate Zero power. Ofin ,Bayeku and Ibeshe are Village area @ Ikorodu where Ikale and Ilaje people from Ondo state settled.
Re: Ahmadiyya-Lagos: The Place With The Highest Supply Of Electricity In Nigeria by feldido(m): 8:59pm On May 23, 2016
MissRomantic:
Biko, where in PH?

Rumuibgo new housing layout to Upth... Anyway it cos we are attached to the federal line serving upth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Trapped In A Sealed Manhole In Lagos, Cries Out For Help (Video) / World's Most Expensive (And Cheapest) Cities Revealed,See Where Lagos Is / Heathrow Airport Replies Nigerian Over Leaking Airport Roof In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.