Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,861 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa (25352 Views)

Militants Bomb Agip Pipeline In Imo / Military Arrests 19 Niger-Delta Avengers, Foils Attack On Agip Pipeline / Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by ojtech8291: 2:53pm On May 22, 2016
The boys are now men. If Nigerians like it or not Niger delta is the backbone of Nigeria. Just a common sense. Those people need to be treated well. Please president Buhari help us and talk peace with those people to keep your reign going. I love my country oh....

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Generalyemi(m): 2:54pm On May 22, 2016
YourFatherYansh:

Am beginning 2 buy diz dullard name calling not because am in support of those curse generations down there in NIGER DELTA bt the perceive lukewarmness of the sheriff in town.....If u wanna be as weak , ineffectual as GEJ was then come out clear so we knw ur personality, atleast we can unanimously clamour 4 dialogue with diz rogues called NDA or Niger deltans as an entity
Bt if u wanna be as brave as Abacha, Mugabe, Putin, Ghadaffi, Bush den called diz guyz bluff once and 4 all, dey have tested ur resolve for quite 2 long a tym. ....if the economy wil crumble let it be....Atleast d nation will feel anoda post oil era....The longer it takes u to stamp dem out d more dey proliferate dia activities.,..
U showed it against SHITTE ur own paddy paddy.....at least if dey have gone underground 2 resurface again juz like how BH did, it won't be in ur government maybe d next...
Am neutral...so if anyone wanna counter me by affiliating me wit any of d parties involved....UR FATHER YANSH IN ADVANCE

your own zombiism is 5 star.nawo.dey for your Batcher dey type trash because u get 6 mb

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by ThatIgboBoy: 2:54pm On May 22, 2016
Abdul4trust1:
big Fool, Are You Doing Buhari? Are They Not Exposing The Poor To Environmental Hazard? Keep Clapping For Them.

yes oo
they are doing buhari. he won't have funds to run his govt
no be today the environment begin damage

7 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by sanusidabo: 2:55pm On May 22, 2016
With the highest human rights abuses during Jonathan administration Nigeria that's what makes his government ungovernable not the North however PMB have been trying to eliminate any form of abuses and he deserves support from every Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Abdul4trust1(m): 2:55pm On May 22, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
then let those that it concern worry about that not people in Madala
we Often Blame Those In Power Whereas We Are Worst Than Them. You Clapping For Evil Act Yet You Blaming Government For Failure. Is The Difference Between You And Those In Power?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Abeymills(m): 2:55pm On May 22, 2016
Dia father wat goes round comes round u can bite d finger dat feeds u if bubuhari likes he sends all d commandoes highest d whole region goes down nigeria goes comatoes all under d Daura President

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 22, 2016
pedrilo:
my dear we neva see light for abuja since on Friday oh. Wat r u not sayin?
I didn't say outskirts I said inside Abuja
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by pedrilo: 2:56pm On May 22, 2016
panasharp:
I weep for this generation --- 90% of the posters above me seems not to reason sane -- hw does buhari loose in all these? --ur region is been destroyed and by extension Nigerias economy and ure there mentioning buhari -- the worst that could happen is voting him out in 2019-buh the damage done already lives on to affect us all--think right for once o ye Nigerian youths -- I cry for this generation
u will cry for a very long time bro. Where were u wen boko haram bombed nyanya and other places n killed thousands? Where were u wen fulani Herdsmen invaded agatu, enugu, ekiti, delta, OYO and other places? So u only know how to cry wen pipeline is destroyed abi? It's obvious ur nt cryin because u luv nigerians, u only cry because of ur thirst for oil money. U go cry tire.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by panasharp(m): 2:56pm On May 22, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Crying more than the bereaved? Pele.
. ---- Banke, I just woke from a deep sleep to read this, it's just annoying and disheartening, the way guys mention Buhari like he's going to suffer an inch of the troubles as it unfolds --- o ka mi Lara ni jere --- what's up with u?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by BankeSmalls(f): 2:56pm On May 22, 2016
YourFatherYansh:

Am beginning 2 buy diz dullard name calling not because am in support of those curse generations down there in NIGER DELTA bt the perceive lukewarmness of the sheriff in town.....If u wanna be as weak , ineffectual as GEJ was then come out clear so we knw ur personality, atleast we can unanimously clamour 4 dialogue with diz rogues called NDA or Niger deltans as an entity
Bt if u wanna be as brave as Abacha, Mugabe, Putin, Ghadaffi, Bush den called diz guyz bluff once and 4 all, dey have tested ur resolve for quite 2 long a tym. ....if the economy wil crumble let it be....Atleast d nation will feel anoda post oil era....The longer it takes u to stamp dem out d more dey proliferate dia activities.,..
U showed it against SHITTE ur own paddy paddy.....at least if dey have gone underground 2 resurface again juz like how BH did, it won't be in ur government maybe d next...
Am neutral...so if anyone wanna counter me by affiliating me wit any of d parties involved....UR FATHER YANSH IN ADVANCE

That is what happens when you waste your resources by killing unarmed protesters just because they are not from our tribe. We waste resources paying the army to occupy south east and collect bribe because we fear they may secede.
Now the real problems happens, we dey confused.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by galaxy15(m): 2:57pm On May 22, 2016
drss:
good news.
keep up d good works my brodas.
I pity you ooo...you're the ones complaining that your land is not more fertile and your water not more palatable and can't yield much produce yet you blow up pipelines thereby destroying your atmosphere with diff. harmful gases which could lead to acid rain and also polluting the air, your water gets more polluted and inconducive for water habitat. so who is more on the receiving end. violence is never a solution

I support that the area needs to be developed and receive more allocations from the oil revenue, but wars are won on the strategy table not the war zone. Funny enough when all pipelines are destroyed and your land is no more conducive for habitation, these guyz will return to agriculture and other ways to raise money while you all wallow in your dirt.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by ThatIgboBoy: 2:58pm On May 22, 2016
Abdul4trust1:
tell Me What Their Son Did To Better The Lives Of His People When He Was In Power.

upon all he did to better ur lives,ur people made sure he never slept well. he opened almajiri schools,most of the agric revolution held sway in the north and yet u guys hated him. and now u want ur son to rule in peace. mba

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by SeverusSnape(m): 2:58pm On May 22, 2016
YourFatherYansh:

The Dullardeen's case is in the ICC, He won't dare commmit any crime against humanity again.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Metallurgist: 2:59pm On May 22, 2016
if history tells us anything is that the world does not suffer a fool. my ijaw brothers why not ask yourselves why do the ipob youths that wholeheartedly supported you don't bomb oil instillations in IMO or anambra states but a glad to celebrate anything that harm you and Nigeria. and to the terrorist iPods still suffering from your 2015 Hangover the bulk of Nigerian oil production is offshore as such easier and better protected

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by BankeSmalls(f): 3:00pm On May 22, 2016
sanusidabo:
With the highest human rights abuses during Jonathan administration Nigeria that's what makes his government ungovernable not the North however PMB have been trying to eliminate any form of abuses and he deserves support from every Nigerian.

The highest human right abuses under Jonathan? This is a case of rewriting history right under our noses.

Murder of unarmed protesters
Murder of Shiite
Clamp down on seun and other bloggers

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by ogmask: 3:00pm On May 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Seriously, Buhari is killing this country.

The dullard can't even protect our pipelines, then how can he protect citizens??... Buhari is a monumental disgrace to all dullards nationwide.

Ogoni is a case study for the Niger delta. According to the clean up report , it will take between 25 - 30yrs to achieve.
Since the days after the death of saro wiwa Nigeria has not made a dime from that region but she survived. Blow all you can in your backyard, the country will survive one way or the other. Later you can sip garri with the polluted water and build your castle on the polluted land.

He who burns down his father's estate because he is not happy with a tenant is a fooool!

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by busy11(f): 3:01pm On May 22, 2016
grin[color=#770077][/color] shocked
jegz25:
are cursed?..look a what u r wishing 4 ur country and uborn children because u hate ur president.
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by ThatIgboBoy: 3:01pm On May 22, 2016
jegz25:
are cursed?..look a what u r wishing 4 ur country and uborn children because u hate ur president.

a lot of us don't see this ur naijeriya as their country

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 22, 2016
This ain't a joke anymore.

Staring at world map all morning wondering which english speaking black or mixed country to migrate to

God help us
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by panasharp(m): 3:01pm On May 22, 2016
pedrilo:
u will cry for a very long time. Where were u wen boko haram bombed nyanya n kill hundreds? Where were u wen fulani Herdsmen invaded agatu n enugu? So u only know how to cry wen pipeline is destroyed abi? It's obvious ur nt cryin because u luv nigerians, u only cry because of ur thirst for oil money. U go cry tire.
--- u obviously don't understand--- Ure so right about boko haram and the insane herds whatever, buh then, Niger delta that's already grossly underdeveloped, like the development is inversely proportional to the resources at its disposal, is everyday suffering further destruction by its own sons, and some folks are mocking buhari, even if the whole of nigeria sinks today. Buhari is above 70, most of us here are below 50, who suffers more? --- wisdom, wisdom for those who care to be wise
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Akpan107(m): 3:02pm On May 22, 2016
drss:
2015 elections has shown south south dat south east ar beta political allies to dem dan odas.
true talk my brother. united we stand. the South Eesterners gave us all the support we needed during the elections. we love you guys the Niger Delta is also your home. 20% of Niger Deltan indigenes are igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by panasharp(m): 3:02pm On May 22, 2016
pedrilo:
u will cry for a very long time. Where were u wen boko haram bombed nyanya n kill hundreds? Where were u wen fulani Herdsmen invaded agatu n enugu? So u only know how to cry wen pipeline is destroyed abi? It's obvious ur nt cryin because u luv nigerians, u only cry because of ur thirst for oil money. U go cry tire.
--- u obviously don't understand--- Ure so right about boko haram and the insane herds whatever, buh then, Niger delta that's already grossly underdeveloped, like the development is inversely proportional to the resources at its disposal, is everyday suffering further destruction by its own sons, and some folks are mocking buhari, even if the whole of nigeria sinks today. Buhari is above 70, most of us here are below 50, who suffers more? --- wisdom, wisdom for those who care to be wise --plus I'm not oil thirsty. I make my money legit, with my own hands, u might need me to treat u someday
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 22, 2016
Nigerian government is criminal and barbaric.

No sensible President of Nigeria would refer to the SS as belonging to a 5%. This is a region that has fed this ungrateful nation for over 50 years. When their son became President, Buhari and his brothers threatened GEJ, thwarted his government and literally hounded away from power and now the same Buhari expected GEJ's people to applaud him and bow to him because he was one time a General from an Army that has never fought and defeated any thoroughly disciplined Army. Let's see how far his body language can go.

Southern Ijaw local government has very thick forests and terrific swamps; Nigeria Army cannot understand it more than we Ijaws do. It's payback time. Its our turn to do what PMB and his brethren did to Nigeria.

The North only appreciates violence and force. It only understands divide and rule. It only understands reaping where it didn't sow...but all that is coming to a mm end soon. Soon all the different tribes within the ND shall unite and make a strong case for true federalism. We must be allowed to use our resources to build our own Dubai.

Bayelsa contributes more to the Federation Account than ALL the Northern states combined but it receives less allocation than a predatory Kano because some demonic folks up North created multiple, barren local government areas and furnished a system that ensures such local government gets more from the Federation Account. Injustice and peace are mutually exclusive.

Change isn't replacing the PDP with APC. Change is replacing a unitary system with a true federalism that allows every state to grow at its own pace.

With no more free oil money coming from the ND, let's see if these lazy Northern leaders won't stop sending folks to go stone the devil in Mecca even year; let's see if they won't tap and harness the mineral resources Providence had provided within their states. The North remains a huge drag on the development of Nigeria.

Nigeria must embrace true federalism or it risks a violent confrontation from the ND youths. Whatever is happening now will look like a child's play when the real game starts.

The decades of divide and rule is OVER.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by pedrilo: 3:02pm On May 22, 2016
2dugged:
I didn't say outskirts I said inside Abuja
u tink u hav bad mouth abi? Who tel u say I dey outskirts? E be like say dem cook kolo giv u chop

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by BankeSmalls(f): 3:03pm On May 22, 2016
Metallurgist:
if history tells us anything is that the world does not suffer a fool. my ijaw brothers why not ask yourselves why do the ipob youths that wholeheartedly supported you don't bomb oil instillations in IMO or anambra states but a glad to celebrate anything that harm you and Nigeria. and to the terrorist iPods still suffering from your 2015 Hangover the bulk of Nigerian oil production is offshore as such easier and better protected

In that case Buhari should just ignore them and withdraw the soldiers so these guys can smash all the installations.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:04pm On May 22, 2016
Abdul4trust1:
we Often Blame Those In Power Whereas We Are Worst Than Them. You Clapping For Evil Act Yet You Blaming Government For Failure. Is The Difference Between You And Those In Power?
Please mr. Rev. Pastor where were you when someone said he's gonna “Soak Dogs & Baboons In Blood” if he loses election?? Oga pastor abeg no preach nonsense give me

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by sonnie10: 3:05pm On May 22, 2016
panasharp:
. ---- Banke, I just woke from a deep sleep to read this, it's just annoying and disheartening, the way guys mention Buhari like he's going to suffer an inch of the troubles as it unfolds --- o ka mi Lara ni jere --- what's up with u?

That is exactly what Ghadaffi thought! And the rest is story.
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 22, 2016
pedrilo:
u tink u hav bad mouth abi? Who tel u say I dey outskirts? E be like say dem cook kolo giv u chop
hehehehe, nor vex, was just joking

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Condemns Wike's Appointment Of 14,000 Advisers / Gani Adams Praises Buhari, Says He’s Nigeria’s Abraham Lincoln

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.