Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa (25341 Views)

Militants Bomb Agip Pipeline In Imo / Military Arrests 19 Niger-Delta Avengers, Foils Attack On Agip Pipeline / Bayelsa Youths Arrest Agip Pipeline Bombers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:26pm On May 22, 2016
panasharp:
I weep for this generation --- 90% of the posters above me seems not to reason sane -- hw does buhari loose in all these? --ur region is been destroyed and by extension Nigerias economy and ure there mentioning buhari -- the worst that could happen is voting him out in 2019-buh the damage done already lives on to affect us all--think right for once o ye Nigerian youths -- I cry for this generation

They are too dull for my liking. If President Buhari steps down today, what will the President of their choice work with?

Is it not the South South regions suffering the effects of these massive stupidity? The allocations coming into their states will reduce.

Yet some people are cheering these brainless acts.

#Weep4ThisGeneration

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Geeflow(m): 3:27pm On May 22, 2016
what do we expect,a gov't that has been keeping silence to the fulani herdsmen killings and making empty threats to the NDA who are fighting over a rightful course? violence of course

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by ogmask: 3:27pm On May 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:

You're saying trash. Like you care about us. You don't care, so shut it.

The lands have been degraded for decades now, So it's nothing new. Why didn't you speak up then??

it's obvious you know nothing about oil pollution in the Niger delta.
I advise you take your unfounded grievances to your kinsmen.

Meanwhile, in ur delusion, anybody talking sense that does not agree with your nonsense is not from the delta.
Pls change 'YOUR' change.
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Okeikpu(m): 3:29pm On May 22, 2016
grin THE DAURA DULLARDO IS IN GR8 TROUBLE

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by SeverusSnape(m): 3:29pm On May 22, 2016
ogmask:

it's obvious you know nothing about oil pollution in the Niger delta.
I advise you take your unfounded grievances to your kinsmen.

Meanwhile, in ur delusion, anybody talking sense that does not agree with your nonsense is not from the delta.
Pls change 'YOUR' change.
Yes, most are not from the Delta.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by chiedu7: 3:30pm On May 22, 2016
Buhari i think you should follow ur northern brothers and form ur own country.

fill ur senate with cattle for all we care

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by dasensible1(m): 3:33pm On May 22, 2016
CXLVII:
Good one!

They need to start blowing-up installations on daily basis

They should be at same poverty line with the North-East in no time..

Kudos for a job well down
I wish the FG can give a directive to the multinationals to allow the oil flow through the vandalised pipelines for @ least 24hrs after each bombing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by ceejay80s(m): 3:33pm On May 22, 2016
panasharp:
. ---- Banke, I just woke from a deep sleep to read this, it's just annoying and disheartening, the way guys mention Buhari like he's going to suffer an inch of the troubles as it unfolds --- o ka mi Lara ni jere --- what's up with u?

Don't mind dem, dem no get sense, buharis children are abroad, the least buhari will do is take of 'cos he has money, and we the poor go dey here dey suffer, the bastards are blowing up gas pipelines but aso rock and buhari has light, they get free diesel and fuel daily to power up their homes, now tell me who dey suffer?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Sylvester70(m): 3:36pm On May 22, 2016
buhari!buhari!!buhari!!,how many times did i call u hmm see as karma dey use ur picture dey wipe nyansh,ok until u remove that ur allahji cap go de wear face cap na dem i go no say e don do oya kwantinu.abeg nda i dey una back like hunche back
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:39pm On May 22, 2016
ojtech8291:
The boys are now men. If Nigerians like it or not Niger delta is the backbone of Nigeria. Just a common sense. Those people need to be treated well. Please president Buhari help us and talk peace with those people to keep your reign going. I love my country oh....

Do you know the North feeds the whole Nation? All these backbone talk should stop. Whether these stupid men negotiate with President Buhari or not, it is still our land we are destroying. This is senseless. There are a lot of Niger Deltans working in these sites. Currently, those men are jobless and President Buhari is still President.

If we like, Bomb for the next three years. We will be the ones who suffer the effect why President Buhari and Aisha will still flex Aso Rock.

After destroying all the installations, will we still be the so called backbone?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by JonazO: 3:40pm On May 22, 2016
OUR PIPELINES DON FINISH BE THAT

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by abouzaid: 3:41pm On May 22, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehe, nor vex, was just joking
nawa for this your status message o, so how much do you charge per nyuu?
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by ogmask: 3:42pm On May 22, 2016
pedrilo:
when a tenant refuses to act like a tenant and dreams of dethroning the landlord, the house hath better be brought down.

Remember the story of king solo for bible? The REAL mother of the child told the king to allow the FAKE mather have the child instead of killing the babe. You only destroy when you have foul motives. Now to the militants, are they freedom fighters or they are criminals. Mind who you cheer.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:43pm On May 22, 2016
ceejay80s:

Don't mind dem, dem no get sense, buharis children are abroad, the least buhari will do is take of 'cos he has money, and we the poor go dey here dey suffer, the bastards are blowing up gas pipelines but aso rock and buhari has light, they get free diesel and fuel daily to power up their homes, now tell me who dey suffer?

I am yet to understand how stupidity filtered into the Niger Delta people to this magnitude.

Seriously, these people feel they are doing President Buhari? It is like if they do not know that it is the poor that feels the negative effects of a crippled economy than the rich.

This is idiocy at the highest level. We are destroying our land in the name of fighting a man far away in Abuja. A man who will sip fine wine today.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Alfamann: 3:46pm On May 22, 2016
Abdul4trust1:
tell Me What Their Son Did To Better The Lives Of His People When He Was In Power.

Tell me what your did.
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:46pm On May 22, 2016
ogmask:

Remember the story of king solo for bible? The REAL mother of the child told the king to allow the FAKE mather have the child instead of killing the babe. You only destroy when you have foul motives. Now to the militants, are they freedom fighters or they are criminals. Mind who you cheer.

The militants doing this are not freedom fighters or even criminals. They are terrorist to the country and their people.

Imagine a tenant in a house acting like landlord. The landlord goes to destroy his house, so his tenant will not live in the house. The landlord is the one who loses. No rent from the tenant and no property for the landlord.

I do not blame the brainless terrorist bombing their land but the stupid people supporting their brainless actions.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by ogmask: 3:48pm On May 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Yes, most are not from the Delta.

I am from the delta and I do not believe these guys are fighting my course. I cannot imagine myself cheering unlettered criminals. You don't slap a tsetse fly on the scrotum. You use wisdom to deal with it.
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:48pm On May 22, 2016
Sylvester70:
buhari!buhari!!buhari!!,how many times did i call u hmm see as karma dey use ur picture dey wipe nyansh,ok until u remove that ur allahji cap go de wear face cap na dem i go no say e don do oya kwantinu.abeg nda i dey una back like hunche back

Karma on who. We are destroying our land and resources for investment in our region. Yet, we are shouting Karma for President Buhari. Na Wa.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by banme1(m): 3:48pm On May 22, 2016
ogmask:

Ogoni is a case study for the Niger delta. According to the clean up report , it will take between 25 - 30yrs to achieve.
Since the days after the death of saro wiwa Nigeria has not made a dime from that region but she survived. Blow all you can in your backyard, the country will survive one way or the other. Later you can sip garri with the polluted water and build your castle on the polluted land.

He who burns down his father's estate because he is not happy with a tenant is a fooool!
see this one talking trash. Survive from ground nut and cocoa sales I guess.
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by titiakins: 3:49pm On May 22, 2016
UmuEri:
Nijiriya is finished!

Long live South South
Long live South East

Together we can form a formidable Nation, with 100% total resources control. You only pay tax to the Center!
wetin bring south East come here again

Na for there them bomb pipeline?

Abeg abeg abeg

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by ogmask: 3:50pm On May 22, 2016
banme1:
see this one talking trash. Survive from ground nut and cocoa sales I guess.

always switch to your brain, if you have one, bfor you comment. Stop being a blind bat.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Reference(m): 3:50pm On May 22, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Do you know the North feeds the whole Nation? All these backbone talk should stop. Whether these stupid men negotiate with President Buhari or not, it is still our land we are destroying. This is senseless. There are a lot of Niger Deltans working in these sites. Currently, those men are jobless and President Buhari is still President.

If we like, Bomb for the next three years. We will be the ones who suffer the effect why President Buhari and Aisha will still flex Aso Rock.

After destroying all the installations, will we still be the so called backbone?

The thing I often wonder about is that, if it does not matter, why comment. Like someone said, when these things happen all you hear about is pollution and the facts that others can do alright without. If something is irrelevant normal people just leave the thing alone. If the oil and the region is irrelevant, leave the oil and the region alone. Let us stop being clever by half. Nigeria cannot work without everyone in all regions, of all tribes and religions in agreement with mutual respect.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by pedrilo: 3:50pm On May 22, 2016
Quote me only wen u hav a sensible comment to make. Cheers
ogmask:

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:51pm On May 22, 2016
ogmask:

I am from the delta and I do not believe these guys are fighting my course. I cannot imagine myself cheering unlettered criminals. You don't slap a tsetse fly on the scrotum. You use wisdom to deal with it.

Instead of our people to put their heads together an devise a way for us to increase growth in our regions through the allocations coming in. They are destroying the little they have.

The Politicians sending them are living large with their children overseas and their girlfriends in the best hotels. While these men are destroying the waters their mothers fish added the lands they farm on.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by ceejay80s(m): 3:52pm On May 22, 2016
2dugged:
same to you,abeg, since you stay inside Abuja, that.means you can afford a pot of tomatoes stew, I fit come take small for Sunday rice?
This babe over broke o!!!.

I pity u, but first let me pity my self 1st, naija no easy again
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:53pm On May 22, 2016
Reference:

The thing I often wonder about is that, if it does not matter, why comment. Like someone said, when these things happen all you hear about is pollution and the facts that others can do alright without. If something is irrelevant normal people just leave the thing alone. If the oil and the region is irrelevant, leave the oil and the region alone. Let us stop being clever by half. Nigeria cannot work without everyone in all regions, of all tribes and religions in agreement with mutual respect.

What I wonder is that, if there is anyway our people in the Niger Delta gain from these destructions. The communities where these pipes are blown, are thy better off or worse after it?

Definitely worse. So how can we ever support these ridiculous act?
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by banme1(m): 3:54pm On May 22, 2016
ogmask:

always switch to your brain, if you have one, bfor you comment. Stop being a blind bat.
ding bat
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by titiakins: 3:56pm On May 22, 2016
emmasege:
While the Daura dull.ard.inho is extending hands of fellowship to his misguided boko haram brothers, he vows to crush those on whose land the entire nation feeds. I'll pray that you continue to use force against the NDA, IPOB etc so as to fast track the decomposition reaction of this compound called Nigeria.
I belong to the Oduduwa race but I support the disintegration of this entity because PMB is too sectional and vindictive for a diverse nation as ours. His type should not even head any federal establishment, let alone sit as the CEO of a nation.
My brother I'm with you on this

I'm yoruba too
I totally agree with you

Nigeria Is a fraud and needs to disintegrate

The people who contribute the least are those that take the most in this country!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by ogmask: 3:57pm On May 22, 2016
pedrilo:
Quote me only wen u hav a sensible comment to make. Cheers

Always use your brain bfro you quote me next time. Your are too blind to see beyond the bridge of your nose.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by EROMS38(m): 3:57pm On May 22, 2016
UmuEri:
Nijiriya is finished!

Long live South South
Long live South East

Together we can form a formidable Nation, with 100% total resources control. You only pay tax to the Center!
hahahahaha am tellin u bruv
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 22, 2016
ceejay80s:

This babe over broke o!!!.

I pity u, but first let me pity my self 1st, naija no easy again
nor be small tin o, soon people go begin Thief pot of soup
Re: Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 22, 2016
angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fresh Attack:hoodlums Burn Buhari/apc Campaign Vehicle In Enugu(photos ) / Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep / Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.