Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Top 5 Mr Nairaland Contestants. Pics - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Mr Nairaland Contestants. Pics (8318 Views)

All Mr Nairaland contestants ( Come In Here) / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Mr Nairaland Contestants. Pics by Nobody: 8:55am On May 26, 2016
AirSultan:
hmm

that's cool I must say.

yeah I am.. you on bbm or whatsapp.. maybe bbm?

Oh yeaaaah...he asked me if i use bbm.. but I don't use blackberry grin
Re: Top 5 Mr Nairaland Contestants. Pics by Nobody: 9:03am On May 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

Oh yeaaaah...he asked me if i use bbm.. but I don't use blackberry grin
what about whatsapp?
Re: Top 5 Mr Nairaland Contestants. Pics by Nobody: 9:09am On May 26, 2016
AirSultan:
what about whatsapp?

Ohh we use whatsapp together grin

He juz check me from time to time ..maybe to make sure if I'm still breathing or. nah grin grin grin
Re: Top 5 Mr Nairaland Contestants. Pics by Nobody: 9:18am On May 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

Ohh we use whatsapp together grin

He juz check me from time to time ..maybe to make sure if I'm still breathing or. nah grin grin grin
lol..

that's so considerable of him.. Lol

but I'm just fulfilled knowing your royal Highness and your friends are on our side..

do preach the mimzy gospel time to time okay.. thanking you smiley

Re: Top 5 Mr Nairaland Contestants. Pics by EzePromoe: 11:00am On May 26, 2016
Blessed old days of Nairaland. When Miss/Mr. Nairaland was about the best and not the most popular. See the maturity, and you wonder where all that have gone. Now the contest has turned to an acrimonious tussle.

One word: VINTAGE

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Mr Nairaland Contestants. Pics by Nobody: 11:25am On May 26, 2016
EzePromoe:
Blessed old days of Nairaland. When Miss/Mr. Nairaland was about the best and not the most popular. See the maturity, and you wonder where all that have gone. Now the contest has turned to an acrimonious tussle.

One word: VINTAGE
°•*Hiii
..*Define "the best"
°•*Its a competition based on looks how deep can it be?
Re: Top 5 Mr Nairaland Contestants. Pics by Nobody: 11:28am On May 26, 2016
silvertongue:

That's how I like it!

It makes me feel more confident
*kay
Re: Top 5 Mr Nairaland Contestants. Pics by shollay09(m): 12:04pm On May 26, 2016
enough oppression aiidy... wetin go be the fate of we worwor guys ooooo grin
Re: Top 5 Mr Nairaland Contestants. Pics by EzePromoe: 12:17pm On May 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•*Hiii
..*Define "the best"
°•*Its a competition bashed on looks how deep can it be?
I know what you're driving at, but trust me, it's way beyond this contest. Generally, Nairaland has degenerated into a gossip site, and has wholly affected the quality of contents in it. But if we're to talk of the contest, the best I define as "the most efficient of all, in beauty/handsomeness, in wits, in discretion and every other positivity. Do you know that most of those contestants were diasporans, e.g lucenzo, 2legit2qwt, CFCfan, Beennkumar etc. Have you asked why the diasporans are no longer finding this attractive even with the attached prize. It's simple, NLders in general should grow up.
Re: Top 5 Mr Nairaland Contestants. Pics by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 26, 2016
EzePromoe:

I know what you're driving at, but trust me, it's way beyond this contest. Generally, Nairaland has degenerated into a gossip site, and has wholly affected the quality of contents in it. But if we're to talk of the contest, the best I define as "the most efficient of all, in beauty/handsomeness, in wits, in discretion and every other positivity. Do you know that most of those contestants were diasporans, e.g lucenzo, 2legit2qwt, CFCfan, Beennkumar etc. Have you asked why the diasporans are no longer finding this attractive even with the attached prize. It's simple, NLders in general should grow up.
*°•I maintain my stance
This competition is based on shallow things,I dont think much should be expected from it in total.

" Diasporans" ....you mean they wheren't just Nigerian?
Re: Top 5 Mr Nairaland Contestants. Pics by EzePromoe: 2:50pm On May 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*°•I maintain my stance
This competition is based on shallow things,I dont think much should be expected from it in total.

" Diasporans" ....you mean they wheren't just Nigerian?
Yea, they weren't domiciled in the country.
Yea, we may actually be saying the same thing here.
Re: Top 5 Mr Nairaland Contestants. Pics by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 26, 2016
EzePromoe:

Yea, they weren't domiciled in the country.
Yea, we may actually be saying the same thing here.
°•*Hmm,well neither am I
...but I gots interest in watching.
*What say you now about the quality of the competition now that a "Diasporan" is watching?

*For my part,I maintain that much should not be expected despite who competes/watches.
Re: Top 5 Mr Nairaland Contestants. Pics by tech2477: 4:04pm On May 26, 2016
is this an official Mr Nairaland contest? Guys be careful ooo
Re: Top 5 Mr Nairaland Contestants. Pics by EzePromoe: 7:26pm On May 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•*Hmm,well neither am I
...but I gots interest in watching.
*What say you now about the quality of the competition now that a "Diasporan" is watching?

*For my part,I maintain that much should not be expected despite who competes/watches.
YES, I agree. And don't mistake my high regard for the old times for a downplay of the contest in this present times. I know there have been a lot of improvement but that's restricted to the organization. But I'm still happy with the way things are turning out to be.
Re: Top 5 Mr Nairaland Contestants. Pics by Nobody: 1:36am On May 27, 2016
EzePromoe:

YES, I agree. And don't mistake my high regard for the old times for a downplay of the contest in this present times. I know there have been a lot of improvement but that's restricted to the organization. But I'm still happy with the way things are turning out to be.
*ok
.....bye smiley.
Re: Top 5 Mr Nairaland Contestants. Pics by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 05, 2016
Those days when correct guys actually contested for Mr Nairaland. Abpatrick and laylow were competitors and the ladies didn't know who to choose as winner grin grin

I also remember kulboy kiss . Dang that guy is foooiiiine!!
Re: Top 5 Mr Nairaland Contestants. Pics by Rhesusmonkey(m): 10:58am On Jun 05, 2016
Omotayor123:
Wow.... shocked. These ones are handsome. And look very mature.
Op, you get their number grin grin
lol, so funny, so u sef like gud tinz,
Re: Top 5 Mr Nairaland Contestants. Pics by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 08, 2017
Nonsense angry
Re: Top 5 Mr Nairaland Contestants. Pics by halldoran: 7:42am On Oct 20, 2017
Oshiko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom / I Owe Nobody A Tight kitten, If You Can't Swim Then You Drown- Nigerian Lady Says / What Is The Difference Between COMPLETE And FINISHED?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.