Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Whyis Cristalz Locking Club Threads? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Whyis Cristalz Locking Club Threads? (582 Views)

Moderator Needed To Post Real Madrid And Barcelona Match Threads / Weekly Football Match Threads: How Well Can You Pre-analyse? / Mod Cristalz,please Stop Putting Up Many Sticky Threads.i Hate Premiership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whyis Cristalz Locking Club Threads? by illusion2: 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2009
could you explain why you lock club threads?
Re: Whyis Cristalz Locking Club Threads? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2009
so that the matchday threads will not simply end up useless. If you comment on the club threads for normal matches it will get to 100 pages way too fast and have to be deleted. Sensible idea actually.
Re: Whyis Cristalz Locking Club Threads? by Cristalz(f): 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2009
Thank you, David.

@illusion2
There you have it. Apologies tendered for any inconvenience(s).
The club threads are only locked for the duration of the match,k? They're all open again now.
Re: Whyis Cristalz Locking Club Threads? by illusion2: 10:07pm On Aug 19, 2009
Probably sensible,but she gets sole monopoly on priority threads.

I have long requested that a child board be created in sports for clubsides,thereby freeing the main thread for matchday discussions.
Re: Whyis Cristalz Locking Club Threads? by Cristalz(f): 10:16pm On Aug 19, 2009
''Monopoly on priority threads'' . . .is it that I post on 'em while they are locked, or I earn money for locking 'em?

There won't be any child board, dearie. Club threads get locked while the club's match is on so the game threads can serve their purpose, and re-opened when the match is over.
It ain't so bad. You'll get used to it. wink
Re: Whyis Cristalz Locking Club Threads? by illusion2: 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2009
Cristalz:

''Monopoly on priority threads'' . . .is it that I post on 'em while they are locked, or I earn money for locking 'em?

There won't be any child board, dearie. Club threads get locked while the club's match is on so the game threads can serve their purpose, and re-opened when the match is over.
It ain't so bad. You'll get used to it. wink
You've got the power dearie. . . . use it as u please. A layman's advice counts for nothing wink
Re: Whyis Cristalz Locking Club Threads? by MrCrackles(m): 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2009
But WTF is going on here?
Crizzle u dey craze, why are you locking threads? angry grin cheesy wink kiss

Poster
GET A LIFE! grin
Re: Whyis Cristalz Locking Club Threads? by Cristalz(f): 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2009
@illusion2
That statement was very uncalled for. If you'd bother to try, you would see and understand the logic behind locking the club threads for the duration of the matches only.

Lord help me deal with difficult people. grin
Re: Whyis Cristalz Locking Club Threads? by Borat1: 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2009
I thought it was silly at first until the idea caught on cool
Re: Whyis Cristalz Locking Club Threads? by Seun(m): 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2009
Great idea! I was surprised that it worked.
Re: Whyis Cristalz Locking Club Threads? by Borat1: 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2009
Seun, thumbs up for the 'new posts' stuff above. Its cool

(1) (Reply)

The Downfall Of The Gunners / Blackburn Vs Liverpool [0 - 0] On Saturday, 5th Dec / Man Utd Fans: Whether We Like It Or Not We're Missing Tevez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.