Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Buses Collide Along Umuahia-okigwe Road (Graphic Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Buses Collide Along Umuahia-okigwe Road (Graphic Photos) (44233 Views)

Passenger Buses Collide On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. Over 36 Feared Dead / Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident / Black Sunday: Fatal Accident On Umuahia-okigwe Road Leaves Many Dead (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buses Collide Along Umuahia-okigwe Road (Graphic Photos) by Chijosky(m): 4:38pm On May 23, 2016
Chia! God may there gentle soul rest in perfect peace,but honesty Peace have to do something about his drivers, I nearly fought one of them the day I was coming back from Enugu to Umuahia
Re: Buses Collide Along Umuahia-okigwe Road (Graphic Photos) by Amicable24: 10:21pm On May 23, 2016
[size=20pt]What a painful way to lose one's life...
Let's give our lives to CHRIST as life is just too fragile these days.. Let's amend our ways because no man knoweth when his own lifetime will be ended...
RIP to the dead, may God Almighty give the families the heart to bear this loss...
My heartfelt condolence to them...
May God deliver us from such horrible accidents in Jesus' Name... Amen!!!!!![/size]
Re: Buses Collide Along Umuahia-okigwe Road (Graphic Photos) by Amicable24: 10:27pm On May 23, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
May God guild and protect us and family ijn
[size=20pt]Pls always type In Jesus' Name in full.. Let's stop this trend of replacing it with ijn...
Thanks and pls correct other defaulters...[/size]
Re: Buses Collide Along Umuahia-okigwe Road (Graphic Photos) by Kylekent59: 9:17am On May 24, 2016
deriksneh:
na person way day front seat I pity pass
Nå seat 1 and 2 with driver.even seat 3 4 5 6 7 8 sef. I think back seat go survive like 3. Some fit die due to pressure or out of fear. Shaiiii. Lord have mercy ooooo.
Re: Buses Collide Along Umuahia-okigwe Road (Graphic Photos) by nbright: 1:15pm On May 24, 2016
Henrick007:
read before you comment

Just read this post. When I say I don't Luke travelling with Peace Mass transit, I know why I said so.

GurlFriend:
Her name is Dorine and she lost both her husband and her daughter in the fatal accident involving a Peace mass transit bus and a lorry.

Eye witnesses to the sad incident blamed the reckless driver of the peace mass bus for the tragedy as he left his lane and tried a high speed over taking which ended up wasting 10 lives and injuring other critically.

More photos when you continue:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/heartbroken-woman-shares-photos-of.html
Re: Buses Collide Along Umuahia-okigwe Road (Graphic Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 10:32am On May 25, 2016
Dear @FRSCNigeria, isn't it in your power to suspend all Peace Mass Transit operations pending a full audit of the company? Compare their crashes with other transport companies. Take a plebiscite of commuters. Check comments available in public domain and online forums. If it were an airline, what will NCAA do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Die While Returning Home From Their Wedding (Photo) / Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS / Multiple Accident At Ozumba Mbadiwe, Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.