Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) (5050 Views)

Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / Man Caught Romancing Another Man's Wife In Public As She Hawks (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) by christopheru(m): 8:43pm On May 22, 2016
A man held his (ex) girlfriend’s leg to beg her not to break up in street of China‬ recently. He was so desperate that he pulled stockings of the girl off.
A group of audience gathered to watch the drama. The girl got extremely furious; she slapped the man on the face 12 times. But even this did not stop him from trying. The girl eventually had to run away barefooted
The photos quickly went viral online, see below:-

more

1 Like

Re: Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) by cassidy1996(m): 8:47pm On May 22, 2016
what dah mess, he shud forget the babe n work harder on his money

7 Likes

Re: Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) by jiblox: 8:48pm On May 22, 2016
hiaaaa

the babe don jazz the guy

2 Likes

Re: Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) by TITOBIGZ(m): 8:52pm On May 22, 2016
China nd Kraze

6 Likes

Re: Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) by BrightEye(m): 8:52pm On May 22, 2016
maybe the girl is the one that feeds him.

3 Likes

Re: Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) by Kingsley1000(m): 8:52pm On May 22, 2016
na chinco news u carry come nairaland?anyways,it's her loss if eventually the guy leaves...nature made it that women suppose to be browsing for men not the other way round

1 Like

Re: Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) by obiorathesubtle: 8:53pm On May 22, 2016
smh.. Original woman wrapper.. Made in china..

2 Likes

Re: Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) by pyyxxaro: 8:55pm On May 22, 2016
When a Man is in LOVE a NEW MUMU is born

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) by jonaifame22(m): 8:57pm On May 22, 2016
jus see her fresh laps,but i remember doing dis to nkechi at ring road market in 2010,I thought that cos I fvcked the hell outta her in the three years we dated that she'll Neva leave me,butshe cleared my doubts!

2 Likes

Re: Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) by jamex93(m): 8:58pm On May 22, 2016
Chai
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) by ireneony(f): 8:58pm On May 22, 2016
The guy is suffering from too much of eating cockroach grin
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 22, 2016
Ladies are very scarce.

sorry, i mean't wife-able ladies are scarce grin
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 22, 2016
Is that Cherryice? grin
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 22, 2016
you guys will be surprised its the guy that is more richer amongst both of them. But d girl thinks he is cheating on him somehw.......quote me wrong if u think say na lie i talk
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) by AfricanApple(f): 9:05pm On May 22, 2016
this kain beg sef dey like say the dude get agenda
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 22, 2016
ireneony:
The guy is suffering from too much of eating cockroach grin
ahn ahn......sufrey naa! Lower d insults
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) by Kherry: 9:06pm On May 22, 2016
Ehya I pity d guy sha.........dat gurl is heartless
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) by rose54321: 9:08pm On May 22, 2016
Guys try not to f.uck up, this could be u
Girls, say NO to second chances...
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) by PureWays(m): 9:22pm On May 22, 2016
With that, it is certain that he has lost the girl.

Just like that: Poof! She's gone.

He don fall hin hand by proving to the lady that he's a weakling and we all know that ladies hate weaklings.

1 Like

Re: Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) by cherryice(f): 9:26pm On May 22, 2016
iAmCharis:
Is that Cherryice? grin
grin grin grin
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) by PureWays(m): 9:26pm On May 22, 2016
rose54321:
Lol.. Really?

But they've been fvcking up and still getting away with it now. tongue
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) by rose54321: 9:28pm On May 22, 2016
PureWays:
Lol.. Really?

But they've been fvcking up and still getting away with it now. tongue

Cause babes ain't wising up,
We gat to teach the babes, no second chances..
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) by PureWays(m): 9:30pm On May 22, 2016
rose54321:

Cause babes ain't wising up,
We gat to teach the babes, no second chances..
Good luck with that. Guys aren't sleeping either..

As you dey plan yours, dem sef dey create new strategy.. Lol
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) by babatunx(m): 9:40pm On May 22, 2016
it's all about "stupidity" --oh sorry!-- love baby.....
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) by ivyy(f): 9:42pm On May 22, 2016
pyyxxaro:
When a Man is in LOVE a NEW MUMU is born
cheesy That's so funny.
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) by IamLEGEND1: 10:12pm On May 22, 2016
The touch and follow she been use no be here. Na so the thing no gree leave the guy body after 3yrs.
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) by Holywizard: 10:29pm On May 22, 2016
Toto mama nkechi too make sense
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) by Rapmoney(m): 10:40pm On May 22, 2016
I believe the guy should know what the girl meant to him cool
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 22, 2016
Love can make one so vulnerable and stµpid lipsrsealed ... Wont be suprised if this is a wealthy dude or someones boss sad sad ..
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) by kazyhm(m): 11:02pm On May 22, 2016
rose54321:

lol
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) by cr7lomo: 11:13pm On May 22, 2016
A man can stay with a woman out of pity cos he depends on the woman's love to sustain the relationship or marriage...but women cant reciprocate this...they will liv u without thinking twice once the love is gone
Re: Man Embarrasses Himself In Public As He Begs Girlfriend Nt To Leave Him (pics) by dave4rella(m): 11:48pm On May 22, 2016
The guy won knack the last one before he let her go
I have actually done that before grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Legon (ghana) Girls Having Dinner Party After Graduation / Is It Childish To Collect The Gift You Gave Your Ex After Cheating? / Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.