Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,441 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound (40025 Views)

Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife / Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) / Is My Boss Right To Have Sacked Me ? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by kingofthesouth: 9:32pm On May 22, 2016
I Am a student but the money my mother gives me for upkeep is not enough so I decided to start working to support myself.

so i applied in a security company for an all night job and the posted me to one big womans house like that. So i started working there as a guard

at first i really loved the place becos she was nice to me. She gave me food on daily basis and also gave me transport home once in a while.

Her driver told me the last person that was working there was sacked becos he sleeps too much . so he advised me to make sure i dont sleep before 12 so dat madam will like me.

I did my best. I would go to work around 6pm, patrol round every 30min till around 2am before i will sleep. My madam has hidden cameras in the compound so she used that to see the time i slept.

The woman really liked me and i enjoyed working there because of the money she gave me,

so one day something shocking happened. I went to work, did my normal patrol them around 2am i prayed and slept.

While sleeping i had a terrible dream, a snake was purshuing me and i ran and ran till i saw a fence. I climbed on the fence and jumped over it. Immediately i jumped, i woke up.

After waking up i got the biggest shock of my life, i saw a black snake very close to where i was lying down. I was so afraid so out of fear i ran away from there and couldnt sleep again till day break.
To be continued, Typing......
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by agabaI23(m): 9:40pm On May 22, 2016
Is this .....
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by Stuntkid172(m): 9:50pm On May 22, 2016
Type everything or gerarahere

129 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by kaycexx(m): 10:13pm On May 22, 2016
who snake bite, suppose fear old fat rope
terry g

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by Brymo: 10:26pm On May 22, 2016
Pliz continue

1 Like

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by marshalcarter: 10:27pm On May 22, 2016
You've killed her source of wealth naa angry

Nd maybe her boss madam in her kingdomgrin grin

1 Like

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by kingofthesouth: 11:16pm On May 22, 2016
continuation

in the morning i didnt tell anyone. I watered the flowers and washed her cars. When she came out side i greeted her then for the first time she asked me where i worshipped i answered then she told me she asked because she normally sees me praying everytime. She advised me to keep it up that its good to be a strong christian. Then i went home

after what happened that night i was unable to sleep whenever i go to work because of fear so i was always awake till day break.

After some weeks i was at work and still awake around 3am then i saw a snake which i suspected to be the one i had seen before, this time i used a stick to kill it.

In the morning i first called the driver and showed him. He told me he has been telling madam to fumigate the compound but she wont agree. He told me not to burry it so that madam will come and see so that she will agree to fumigate the compound.

When madam came out i greeted her twice but she didnt answer me. Normally when i greet her she would answer and ask how am doing. She drove out.
Her behaviour toward me changed since that day.

5 days after i came to work late(note this is not the first time i was late) i arrived there 6:33pm and this woman abused the hell out of me. She called me so many names and it was as if she was having something against me, this was the first time i saw her in this mood

i tried to apologise but she said i should shut up. She said am now lazy and i seep off immediately when i come to work which is a lie she also said she is wasting her money on me that am of no use there.

I pleaded with her to check her cameras but she refused. She called our office and reported me and i was replaced.

My supervisor wanted to post me to another place but i told him i have resigned.

Since then i have not been my self . I dont sleep well again becos of fear. My spirit keeps telling me she sacked me because of the snake i killed .

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by kingofthesouth: 3:08am On May 23, 2016
Stuntkid172:
Type everything or gerarahere
park well jor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by princessammy: 8:20pm On May 23, 2016
She is an evil woman, just thank God for your life, who knows she was up to something

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by mradjoy(m): 7:16am On May 25, 2016
Where's lalasticlala, pls come n push this to the front page o, e pass my power abeg

3 Likes

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by igweross(m): 10:34am On May 25, 2016
princessammy:
She is an evil woman, just thank God for your life, who knows she was up to something
What he said ^^^
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by Tobbey(m): 10:53am On May 25, 2016
THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by blazetitov: 11:14am On May 25, 2016
Hmmmm. Your former boss must be a disciple of snake in the monkey shadow! grin grin grin grin

Thank God for your life. She might be diabolical.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by ThePlumbers(m): 11:14am On May 25, 2016
Blame Nairaland, Seun and Lalasticlala, they wont stop propagating the menace of snake killing. Meanwhile, your madam na the snake wey you kill, you have killed half of her life...

What did I just type up there? Total balderdash

Off to my plumbing work...Hey, you, where is my wrench?

My signature, my business, my life.....

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by macaranta(m): 11:14am On May 25, 2016
K
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by grin88(m): 11:14am On May 25, 2016
Why u self go killii sinake EJO

3 Likes

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by Nobody: 11:15am On May 25, 2016
I guess you wanted to make frontpage.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by englishmart(m): 11:15am On May 25, 2016
wetin the snake do you?
She's planning on opening a zoo, and there you go killing her snake..
If na Tiger, you for kill am?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by Peacetemi: 11:16am On May 25, 2016
Dont worry Lalasticlala will employ you. Just submit your snake-hunter CV.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by neocortex: 11:16am On May 25, 2016
Op it is always advisable that you add "fiction disclaimer" to any
creative story you want to write.

12 Likes

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by nlanded: 11:17am On May 25, 2016
grin You killed madam's snake husband and she just couldn't tell you directly grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by marycool18(f): 11:17am On May 25, 2016
grin
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by missKiffy(f): 11:17am On May 25, 2016
If true, then maybe it's because of the snake, abi why the change of attitude from her all of a sudden
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by Jacko1(m): 11:17am On May 25, 2016
You Madam na snake in the monkey shadow

Abi she be those indian snake women wey person watch wen growin up hehe

Dude u got a big relief

Beta u leave than ur star start to drain
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by phemmyfour: 11:17am On May 25, 2016
She be Snake, why you come dey kill her baby

1 Like

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by Ayanko(m): 11:17am On May 25, 2016
pray the more.

3 Likes

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by Nobody: 11:18am On May 25, 2016
There is more to this tale than meets the eye....

4 Likes

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by Nobody: 11:18am On May 25, 2016
Jonathan sef angry

4 Likes

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by emmyw(m): 11:18am On May 25, 2016
Ok
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by AngelAhnie(f): 11:18am On May 25, 2016
Na python you kill?
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by dinoyi2: 11:19am On May 25, 2016
Hmmmm lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD / When Organization Cuts Cost By Cutting Manpower (photo) / Nigeria Prison Service Commission Application Forms On Sale For The 2012/13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.