Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound (40026 Views)

Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife / Lady Sacked For Not Wearing Bra To Work In US (Photos) / Is My Boss Right To Have Sacked Me ? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by youngfocus(m): 11:41am On May 25, 2016
baale must hear this u kill sum1 husband
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by batstan(m): 11:42am On May 25, 2016
Talk true? The camera caught you.....

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by MrDoGood(m): 11:42am On May 25, 2016
kingofthesouth:
continuation

in the morning i didnt tell anyone. I watered the flowers and washed her cars. When she came out side i greeted her then for the first time she asked me where i worshipped i answered then she told me she asked because she normally sees me praying everytime. She advised me to keep it up that its good to be a strong christian. Then i went home

after what happened that night i was unable to sleep whenever i go to work because of fear so i was always awake till day break.

After some weeks i was at work and still awake around 3am then i saw a snake which i suspected to be the one i had seen before, this time i used a stick to kill it.

In the morning i first called the driver and showed him. He told me he has been telling madam to fumigate the compound but she wont agree. He told me not to burry it so that madam will come and see so that she will agree to fumigate the compound.

When madam came out i greeted her twice but she didnt answer me. Normally when i greet her she would answer and ask how am doing. She drove out.
Her behaviour toward me changed since that day.

5 days after i came to work late(note this is not the first time i was late) i arrived there 6:33pm and this woman abused the hell out of me. She called me so many names and it was as if she was having something against me, this was the first time i saw her in this mood

i tried to apologise but she said i should shut up. She said am now lazy and i seep off immediately when i come to work which is a lie she also said she is wasting her money on me that am of no use there.

I pleaded with her to check her cameras but she refused. She called our office and reported me and i was replaced.

My supervisor wanted to post me to another place but i told him i have resigned.

Since then i have not been my self[b] . I dont sleep well again becos of fear. My spirit keeps telling me she sacked me because of the snake i killed .[/b]

Op sleep well jare.... Nothing do you.
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by Menace2Society(m): 11:42am On May 25, 2016
Fiction!dum.b people can believe everything!

1 Like

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by dajan03: 11:42am On May 25, 2016
perhaps you should contact the next security personnel to see if he has face something similar to yours

1 Like

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by sillyNLmods: 11:45am On May 25, 2016
you killed the little god she used to worship.
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by bebe2(f): 11:45am On May 25, 2016
kingofthesouth:
continuation

in the morning i didnt tell anyone. I watered the flowers and washed her cars. When she came out side i greeted her then for the first time she asked me where i worshipped i answered then she told me she asked because she normally sees me praying everytime. She advised me to keep it up that its good to be a strong christian. Then i went home

after what happened that night i was unable to sleep whenever i go to work because of fear so i was always awake till day break.

After some weeks i was at work and still awake around 3am then i saw a snake which i suspected to be the one i had seen before, this time i used a stick to kill it.

In the morning i first called the driver and showed him. He told me he has been telling madam to fumigate the compound but she wont agree. He told me not to burry it so that madam will come and see so that she will agree to fumigate the compound.

When madam came out i greeted her twice but she didnt answer me. Normally when i greet her she would answer and ask how am doing. She drove out.
Her behaviour toward me changed since that day.

5 days after i came to work late(note this is not the first time i was late) i arrived there 6:33pm and this woman abused the hell out of me. She called me so many names and it was as if she was having something against me, this was the first time i saw her in this mood

i tried to apologise but she said i should shut up. She said am now lazy and i seep off immediately when i come to work which is a lie she also said she is wasting her money on me that am of no use there.

I pleaded with her to check her cameras but she refused. She called our office and reported me and i was replaced.

My supervisor wanted to post me to another place but i told him i have resigned.

Since then i have not been my self . I dont sleep well again becos of fear. My spirit keeps telling me she sacked me because of the snake i killed .

Only in Africa.

Continue sha,

The gullible ones will believe u angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by NDRepublic: 11:45am On May 25, 2016
What is the Title of this story?
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by kwynette(f): 11:49am On May 25, 2016
In my place, we don't kill pythons, so I guess your madam is from one of those places. Don't take it personal

1 Like

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by delightf(f): 11:58am On May 25, 2016
mradjoy:
Where's is lalasticlala, pls come n push this to the front page o, e pass my power abeg
see letme tel you,beta live there b4 she kills you
That money she is giving u she is excahngeing ur destiny
How can somebody sack you cus u killed snake is snake something good to train
God love you inthat dream if @ all u did nt rin if dat snake bite you that's were u ll die b4 2rom morning she is d snake
She is upto something
Yo re eating dat money nd food she is upto someting
Live the work if one door close another ll open
God is nt sleeping he is seeing ur effort so why shud you be afraid of whom that is nt fearing her God
Thou shall nt serve anyother God except me,nor worship any image
So why shuld you be afraid,god is with you
You re victorious
She is nt pure she is giving u that fgoood nd buying ur star,poverty isnot

1 Like

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by niggaz4life: 11:59am On May 25, 2016
hmmm so you killed her snake at 3 am the witching hour ? bros you have killed her destiny oooo. her own is finished.
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by delightf(f): 12:02pm On May 25, 2016
kwynette:
In my place, we don't kill pythons, so I guess your madam is from one of those places. Don't take it personal
tufiwa kwa
O okwere gi ,ni
You don't kill pythons pls what tribe letme inform my brothers nv to near that place
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by delightf(f): 12:02pm On May 25, 2016
kwynette:
tufiwa kwa
O okwere gi ,
You don't kill pythons pls what tribe letme inform my brothers nv to near that place
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 25, 2016
kesses:
well she may be and she may not be diabolical na everybody get cockroach for him cupboard
e get who no get cockroach for him cupboard?, we all have our dirty little secrets we wouldn't want to go public.
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by niggaz4life: 12:04pm On May 25, 2016
delightf:
tufiwa kwa
O okwere gi ,ni
its lagos state. we dont kill pythons in lagos state undecided

1 Like

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by faithlee: 12:11pm On May 25, 2016
hmmm ur lucky
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by 6digitscomrade: 12:13pm On May 25, 2016
na waooo see why i said media isnt for indomie brained generation..
kingofthesouth:
I Am a student but the money my mother gives me for upkeep is not enough so I decided to start working to support myself.

so i applied in a security company for an all night job and the posted me to one big womans house like that. So i started working there as a guard

at first i really loved the place becos she was nice to me. She gave me food on daily basis and also gave me transport home once in a while.

Her driver told me the last person that was working there was sacked becos he sleeps too much . so he advised me to make sure i dont sleep before 12 so dat madam will like me.

I did my best. I would go to work around 6pm, patrol round every 30min till around 2am before i will sleep. My madam has hidden cameras in the compound so she used that to see the time i slept.

The woman really liked me and i enjoyed working there because of the money she gave me,

so one day something shocking happened. I went to work, did my normal patrol them around 2am i prayed and slept.

While sleeping i had a terrible dream, a snake was purshuing me and i ran and ran till i saw a fence. I climbed on the fence and jumped over it. Immediately i jumped, i woke up.

After waking up i got the biggest shock of my life, i saw a black snake very close to where i was lying down. I was so afraid so out of fear i ran away from there and couldnt sleep again till day break.
To be continued, Typing......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by gryhusky(m): 12:13pm On May 25, 2016
anywhere your working your boss like you much guy na money u will be soon if your not carful
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 25, 2016
What is the title of this yoruba film?

2 Likes

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by neocortex: 12:21pm On May 25, 2016
ritababe:

na everything they be fiction for una eyes, doubting thomas
Don't tell me you believed that story fiction is real ?
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by neocortex: 12:23pm On May 25, 2016
delightf:
see letme tel you,beta live there b4 she kills you
That money she is giving u she is excahngeing ur destiny
How can somebody sack you cus u killed snake is snake something good to train
God love you inthat dream if @ all u did nt rin if dat snake bite you that's were u ll die b4 2rom morning she is d snake
She is upto something
Yo re eating dat money nd food she is upto someting
Live the work if one door close another ll open
God is nt sleeping he is seeing ur effort so why shud you be afraid of whom that is nt fearing her God
Thou shall nt serve anyother God except me,nor worship any image
So why shuld you be afraid,god is with you
You re victorious
She is nt pure she is giving u that fgoood nd buying ur star,poverty isnot

hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

Superstition will not kill us in Africa.
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by andyanders: 12:26pm On May 25, 2016
Thank your God for His mercy. The woman is demonic and she is aware of that evil snake.
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by Dimajimmi7(m): 12:27pm On May 25, 2016
My man, d0n't take e pers0nal buh q0 l00k beta bush!
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by 400billionman: 12:28pm On May 25, 2016
THank God..
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by asumo12: 12:28pm On May 25, 2016
englishmart:
which amu? grin

The OP ni na...

Which amu u dey think? grin

Oga u won spoil me abi?

I was born in 90s ooooo!
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by Pain(m): 12:31pm On May 25, 2016
Is Nairaland dedicated to the snake god called Sanke?
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by FuckTheM0ds(m): 12:33pm On May 25, 2016
Goingape is always right. Black naija women are generally wicked especially when given power to be boss

2 Likes

Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by nduchucks: 12:34pm On May 25, 2016
Very good.

Too many Nigerians have cruelly murdered innocent snakes for fun.
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by LEXYCOM: 12:40pm On May 25, 2016
I hate snakes
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 12:42pm On May 25, 2016
God knows best, everything looks like drama. Just saying cheesy
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by access081: 12:57pm On May 25, 2016
My dear friend, if I mst say your wicked,, because, your suppose to tell the person your working for, that you saw a dangerous animal like snake in her house and not keep it a secret till you killed it... It don't make you a wise secret man.... Anyway thank God for your LIFE
Re: My Madam Sacked Me Because I Killed A Snake In Her Compound by jlinkd78(m): 1:11pm On May 25, 2016
Thank God for d mighty deliverance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD / When Organization Cuts Cost By Cutting Manpower (photo) / Nigeria Prison Service Commission Application Forms On Sale For The 2012/13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.