Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

10 Trends Short Girls Should Avoid - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 10 Trends Short Girls Should Avoid (866 Views)

Dressing Tricks For Short Girls / 5 Fashion Trends Any Girl Who Grew Up In The 90s Probably Rocked / For Short Girls: How To Dress To Look Taller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Trends Short Girls Should Avoid by Victoria16(f): 1:15am On May 23, 2016
You’re short, and that’s great—but maybe you don’t want to appear that way. While actual growth is out of the question, you can change the way you appear by knowing what not to wear. Check through to find out which trends to avoid.

1. Tunic Tops: Don’t be offended, but these tops were
not made for short women.

2. Round-Toe Heels: Sleek pointy-toe heels will do wonders for your legs.

3. Oversized Layering: Comfortable? Yes. Flattering? Not so much.

4. Oversized Bags: Don’t hide behind your bag. Opt for a smaller size that is proportionally correct for your frame.

5.Boxy Tops: This top does just that—makes you look
boxy.

6. Silk Wide-Leg Trousers: To give the illusion of height, try a wide-leg trouser in a structured fabric .

7. Horizontal Stripes: Flip those lines around! Instantly grow an inch or two by wearing vertical stripes.

8. Printed Jumpsuits: To look a little taller, pick a jumpsuit in a solid colour.

9. Ankle-Strap Heels: Ankle-strap heels visually divide your leg, making it look shorter. A shoe with a low-cut vamp does just the opposite, and who doesn’t want their gams to look as long and lean as possible?

10. Baggy Jeans: Stick with a fitted or relaxed style jean to accentuate your petite size.
Re: 10 Trends Short Girls Should Avoid by Nobody: 1:39am On May 23, 2016
Good one, nice piece.

Victoria16 will be a good material. I don't mean lace or Guinea brocade materials o

(1) (Reply)

"You Guys Know Me And My Hair,i've Always Dreamed Of Doing This Style"omonioboli / What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done To Your Hair? / DIY How To Customize Your Phone Case And Make For Others!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.