Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

My Wife Is Kind But My Ex Is The Love Of My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Kind But My Ex Is The Love Of My Life (1333 Views)

HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Kind But My Ex Is The Love Of My Life by dearbunmi(f): 5:45am On May 23, 2016
Dear Bunmi,

I got married two years ago when I hadnt completely fallen out of love with my ex-girlfriend. I met my wife on the rebound after my ex left me for another man. But the relationship didnt work out and shes started ex-mailing me. My wife is kind, gentle and good company but I now realize that my ex is the love of my life. My marriage is currently childless. What should I do?

Smart,

by e-mail.

Dear Smart,

Before you do anything rash, like throwing away your marriage, stop and think about your real feelings for your ex. Its easy to look back at a past relationship with rose-tinted glasses, but she was the one who chose to finish with you and must have had her reason, which may well still exist. I would try to make your marriage work, if I were you. Dont rush back to your ex without being sure shes not also settling for you on the rebound. What happens if what she considers a better option shows up again?

Bunmi

ask@dearbunmi.com
http://dearbunmi.com/my-wife-or-my-ex/

Re: My Wife Is Kind But My Ex Is The Love Of My Life by firstking01(m): 5:58am On May 23, 2016
Marriage is a better for worse thing...immediately you delve into it, there's no going back...so, my advice, stay glued to your wife and love her for better and for worseundecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Kind But My Ex Is The Love Of My Life by jerryunit48: 5:58am On May 23, 2016
Oh boy it looks like you are in a long thing ,all you need first is patience
Re: My Wife Is Kind But My Ex Is The Love Of My Life by PunkyV(f): 6:08am On May 23, 2016
Some people don't seem to have pride at all. The ex left him for another man, giving him a TKO to the ego & yet he's still entertaining them getting back together. What a fool!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Kind But My Ex Is The Love Of My Life by ayoolataiwo(m): 6:09am On May 23, 2016
Working on hw ur marriage will be wit children rather than thinking of your ex.....bt be an ingrate to ur wife cos she's trying to make d marriage...wat worthwhile worth doing well
Re: My Wife Is Kind But My Ex Is The Love Of My Life by donholy28(m): 6:33am On May 23, 2016
what a stupid man.
Re: My Wife Is Kind But My Ex Is The Love Of My Life by sluk(m): 6:48am On May 23, 2016
@OP, if i talk my own u go close dis thread.
Re: My Wife Is Kind But My Ex Is The Love Of My Life by Flexherbal(m): 6:50am On May 23, 2016
Concentrate on your marriage. What made her an EX should keep her an EX.
Re: My Wife Is Kind But My Ex Is The Love Of My Life by Kherry: 6:58am On May 23, 2016
Dnt break ur home cos of ur EX,she as nothin to offer try nd make ur marriage work nd ignore ur EX........
Re: My Wife Is Kind But My Ex Is The Love Of My Life by madone: 7:40am On May 23, 2016
an Ex is X, just as in algebra maths they re always constant and hard to find.
if she left b4 she ll leave again.remain with ur wife my guy.there is nothing like a woman who
is good company to u.if i were u i ll X my ex
Re: My Wife Is Kind But My Ex Is The Love Of My Life by Nobody: 7:51am On May 23, 2016
I will always remember this quote from gone girl.

"Everyone told us and told us and told us marriage is hard work"

1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Kind But My Ex Is The Love Of My Life by Cutehector(m): 8:09am On May 23, 2016
Marriage nowadays seems like boyfrnd and girlfrnd relationship...

A marriage without Christ is a dead marriage.
Re: My Wife Is Kind But My Ex Is The Love Of My Life by Nobody: 9:09am On May 23, 2016
people that reason with their anus rather than their brains are everywhere. only two years without a child and you're thinking of getting back with an ex that dumped your ass for someone else, your own pass me undecided
Re: My Wife Is Kind But My Ex Is The Love Of My Life by NemzySeries(m): 9:56am On May 23, 2016
foolish man.....
Re: My Wife Is Kind But My Ex Is The Love Of My Life by CaroLyner(f): 1:58pm On May 23, 2016
Before you do anything rash, like throwing away your marriage, stop and think about your real feelings for your ex. Its easy to look back at a past relationship with rose-tinted glasses, but she was the one who chose to finish with you and must have had her reason, which may well still exist. I would try to make your marriage work, if I were you. Dont rush back to your ex without being sure shes not also settling for you on the rebound. What happens if what she considers a better option shows up again?
Re: My Wife Is Kind But My Ex Is The Love Of My Life by lebesgue(m): 8:11am On May 24, 2016
Cutehector:
Marriage nowadays seems like boyfrnd and girlfrnd relationship...

A marriage without Christ is a dead marriage.

But people were married before Christ na. Would you say that all the marriages our ancestors had were also dead?
Re: My Wife Is Kind But My Ex Is The Love Of My Life by Cutehector(m): 8:18am On May 24, 2016
lebesgue:

But people were married before Christ na. Would you say that all the marriages our ancestors had were also dead?
Christ is God. And God was, is and will be... hence the marriages lasted especially the righteous ones..
Re: My Wife Is Kind But My Ex Is The Love Of My Life by CaroLyner(f): 9:41am On May 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Kind But My Ex Is The Love Of My Life by YankeeJoe(m): 3:10pm On May 25, 2016
Stil havin feelings for one lousy & useless 'hole' dat jilted u for anoda man whom she felt is beta of u?
But i wanna ask a simple qstn: Bros, why u stupid like ds?

(1) (Reply)

Women Want Sex More Than You Think! / 6 Ways Men Are Killing Their Sperm / °•°•°•CAUGHT IN A FIRE°°•°•°

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.