Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,752 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Ex-Army Captain Commits Suicide In Calabar - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ex-Army Captain Commits Suicide In Calabar (21744 Views)

Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) / Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) / Robbers In Rivers Kill SARS Official, Police Sergeant & Army Captain (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Army Captain Commits Suicide In Calabar by franklin542(m): 12:53pm On May 23, 2016
cyberdurable:
hmmm... bros why
may be fought against Biafra. and his mind is fighting him bcs he see no hope for the country he fought for.
Re: Ex-Army Captain Commits Suicide In Calabar by Sijo01(f): 12:59pm On May 23, 2016
Menace2Society:
Run back to the kitchen love!

It's your turn to do that, baby boy. wink
Re: Ex-Army Captain Commits Suicide In Calabar by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 23, 2016
Penisinpenisout:
It's probably PTSD
please wats "PTSD" ?
Re: Ex-Army Captain Commits Suicide In Calabar by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 23, 2016
skysailor:

please wats "PTSD" ?

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Re: Ex-Army Captain Commits Suicide In Calabar by Pavore9: 1:08pm On May 23, 2016
Sijo01:

What's the use of 3cars when you cannot fuel them? And you expect the money paid to him 2years ago to still be intact?

Unless it was misappropriated. Mind you all suicide are not finance related. A lot of people are going through stuff one can not comprehend. I lost someone l know last year December.....he committed suicide. He was a motivational speaker and was in demand, had a lot multinational companies who pay him very well to motivate their staff. He left notes for his wife, 3 children, parents and the Police. He said he longer find any meaning in life, questioned the existence of God etc.

People are dealing with stuffs!
Re: Ex-Army Captain Commits Suicide In Calabar by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 23, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
OK ...thanks
Re: Ex-Army Captain Commits Suicide In Calabar by tonychristopher: 1:13pm On May 23, 2016
I think that they said that it's only cowards that commit suicide
Re: Ex-Army Captain Commits Suicide In Calabar by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 23, 2016
I guess its best to Commit suicide than transferred aggression.

Hope he finds peace that so eluded him.

A fallen economy , coupled with severe depression is enough to make u take the knife and snap the wrist... cry
Re: Ex-Army Captain Commits Suicide In Calabar by cyberdurable(m): 1:18pm On May 23, 2016
franklin542:
may be fought against Biafra. and his mind is fighting him bcs he see no hope for the country he fought for.

lol... they will all die
Re: Ex-Army Captain Commits Suicide In Calabar by teegift: 2:29pm On May 23, 2016
Na was oh.... may his soul rest in peace
Re: Ex-Army Captain Commits Suicide In Calabar by teegift: 2:35pm On May 23, 2016
Rip...
Re: Ex-Army Captain Commits Suicide In Calabar by teegift: 2:46pm On May 23, 2016
na wa oh, only God know why dis man kill himself, May his soul rest in peace
Re: Ex-Army Captain Commits Suicide In Calabar by Sijo01(f): 3:33pm On May 23, 2016
Pavore9:

Unless it was misappropriated. Mind you all suicide are not finance related. A lot of people are going through stuff one can not comprehend. I lost someone l know last year December.....he committed suicide. He was a motivational speaker and was in demand, had a lot multinational companies who pay him very well to motivate their staff. He left notes for his wife, 3 children, parents and the Police. He said he longer find any meaning in life, questioned the existence of God etc.

People are dealing with stuffs!

Your right.
My first post was on a lighter note though.
Re: Ex-Army Captain Commits Suicide In Calabar by Pavore9: 3:49pm On May 23, 2016
Sijo01:

Your right.
My first post was on a lighter note though.

Noted.

Though the human mind is wired to reason but also very fragile and when it snaps, things one hitherto regarded as darkness will become "light"! We daily live by God's grace.
Re: Ex-Army Captain Commits Suicide In Calabar by SohMan(m): 10:11pm On May 23, 2016
Sijo01:

What's the use of 3cars when you cannot fuel them? And you expect the money paid to him 2years ago to still be intact?
Pray u wont have problem that pass ur power, Although is not an excused for him to commit suicide, But we dont know his problem, either spiritually or family problem.... So lets stop contemplate! .
Re: Ex-Army Captain Commits Suicide In Calabar by MissBianca(f): 1:55am On May 24, 2016
Ramon92:
I hope he survives the suicide shaa.. sad
LYK SERIOUSELY.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boki Oil Palm Estate In Cross River Turns Into A War Zone As Youths Fight / Weapons Recovered As Police Operatives Bust Armed Robbery Syndicate In Enugu.PIC / 23-year-old Student Stabbed To Death In Nasarawa State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.