Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? - Phones (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? (577157 Views)

Six Months After: Is The Iphone X Overpriced Or Worth It? / More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) / Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ollah2: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
Server88:

By using the Ntel sim number.

Just that?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
ollah2:

Just that?
Yes, although to see usage history you will need to enter your password.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by duwdu: 8:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
oyb:

Something must be wrong with your location. I get 1.2 mb/s, from ntel, though it can be a little flaky at times.

That "at times," has turned to >90% of the time in my crib for the past five weeks, or so. Truly truly, I'm leaving the ntel train after this present sub - probably for good.

I'll try my luck with Swift, even if I'll have to swallow the initial compulsory 8k, just for the SIM, although I'm aware some [limited] data will come with it.

P34c3
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ollah2: 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
Server88:

Yes, although to see usage history you will need to enter your password.

How did you manage to have a password cos I don't have one
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by nani667: 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
oyb:

Rudeness begets rudeness. you have no idea how to converse civilly with others. This is not your village square or classroom.

Take your Civility and park it in your Jungle with your hopeless service... Don't quote me if you have nothing reasonable to say... Next time If you see a post that is too amazing for you to comprehend due to the fact that you have never experienced anything like that in your life, just slide past it and move on... You don't have to quote and start talking Shite

2 Likes

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 20, 2018
ollah2:

How did you manage to have a password cos I don't have one
I setup up a profile when I purchased the sim.

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Thebrightest(m): 11:59am On Mar 20, 2018
Please on NTEL when i am downloading the speed is 100kb/s, but when viewing youtube video i get more than 1.2MB/S.... Please what is happening?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
LOL...I can barely use mine to browse but while downloading I get 1.6MB/sec.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Thebrightest(m): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
Server88:
LOL...I can barely use mine to browse but while downloading I get 1.6MB/sec.
Are you still getting up to 1MB/S right now?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
Thebrightest:
Are you still getting up to 1MB/S right now?
Yeah...sometimes it hits 3 MB/sec and other times it flatlines, 0 byte/sec. Mind you this speed is on half the network bars, 3/5.

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Thebrightest(m): 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
Server88:

Yeah...sometimes it hits 3 MB/sec and other times it flatlines, 0 byte/sec. Mind you this speed is on half the network bars, 3/5.
I used to get up to 1.2MB/S when downloading, but this morning it changed to 100KB/S...
I thought it was a general problem... Maybe i should call customer care oooo... Wetin i wan use 100Kb/s do
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ollah2: 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
Thebrightest:
I used to get up to 1.2MB/S when downloading, but this morning it changed to 100KB/S...
I thought it was a general problem... Maybe i should call customer care oooo... Wetin i wan use 100Kb/s do

What plan are you and where is your location?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Thebrightest(m): 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
ollah2:

What plan are you and where is your location?
It seems to be ok now.
Dont know what caused the low speed before
Getting my normal 1.2MB/S again
SUB: Weekly Unlimited
PRICE: 3750

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ollah2: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
Thebrightest:

It seems to be ok now.
Dont know what caused the low speed before
Getting my normal 1.2MB/S again
SUB: Weekly Unlimited
PRICE: 3750

My network has really been shitty lately. I just sent them a message on Twitter, hopefully I receive a response soonest. I'm also on the weekly plan
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Thebrightest(m): 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
ollah2:

My network has really been shitty lately. I just sent them a message on Twitter, hopefully I receive a response soonest. I'm also on the weekly plan
That seems to be the problem with Ntel. Very unpredictable and unstable. Today it will work well, tomorrow another story. They should work on that.
Even their max download speed is not good enough for a 4G network.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ollah2: 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
Thebrightest:
That seems to be the problem with Ntel. Very unpredictable and unstable. Today it will work well, tomorrow another story. They should work on that.
Even their max download speed is not good enough for a 4G network.

They replied and have given them the infos they asked for. It's really annoying, I might try out spectranet sef. Any idea is spectranet works on mtn mifinor if they are running a promo or something

I have restarted my mifi more than 20 times within the past 2 hrs
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Thebrightest(m): 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
ollah2:

They replied and have given them the infos they asked for. It's really annoying, I might try out spectranet sef. Any idea is spectranet works on mtn mifinor if they are running a promo or something

I have restarted my mifi more than 20 times within the past 2 hrs
I am also considering switching to spectranet, but dont know much about their plans. I heard their network is much more reliable and faster.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ollah2: 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
Thebrightest:
I am also considering switching to spectranet, but dont know much about their plans. I heard their network is much more reliable and faster.

The unlimited ish is the reason I've been using them because I often stream. I don't know about their plans too but I believe it won't be too costly as ntel already inflated their plans with shitty network.

Do you know if spectranet works on Mtn mifi? Or if spectranet have a promo or something around the corner
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
Thebrightest:
I plan on buying swift as there is a selected plan that gives free browsing for a period of time. Problem is, their sim is darn expensive.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Thebrightest(m): 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
ollah2:

The unlimited ish is the reason I've been using them because I often stream. I don't know about their plans too but I believe it won't be too costly as ntel already inflated their plans with shitty network.

Do you know if spectranet works on Mtn mifi? Or if spectranet have a promo or something around the corner
Bro i am going for SWIFT Merit (PROMO) the plan makes lots of sense. With 3k, you will be given 3GB and Free 9hrs Browsing daily (Mon - Fri, 11pm -8am);
Free 19hrs on weekends (Sat 11pm - Sun 6pm) For One Month.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Thebrightest(m): 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
Server88:
I plan on buying swift as there is a selected plan that gives free browsing for a period of time. Problem is, their sim is darn expensive.
How much is the sim and can it work on smart phones?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ollah2: 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
Thebrightest:
Bro i am going for SWIFT Merit (PROMO) the plan makes lots of sense. With 3k, you will be given 3GB and Free 9hrs Browsing daily (Mon - Fri, 11pm -8am);
Free 19hrs on weekends (Sat 11pm - Sun 6pm) For One Month.

Not a bad plan but I don't think it will work for me. I don't download like i used to, I often stream.

What's the day time charges like? Could you believe for 5 hours Ntel has been messing up, changed locations yet same shiiit
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 2:23am On Mar 21, 2018
Thebrightest:
How much is the sim and can it work on smart phones?
I read it goes for N8,000 with 30GB or N6,000 with a usb dongle (That can't be unlocked).
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by toluxa1(m): 3:08am On Mar 21, 2018
Server88:

Where are you downloading the pes 18 from.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 4:49am On Mar 21, 2018
toluxa1:

Fit-girl repacks site.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 21, 2018
toluxa1:

http://fitgirl-repacks.site/pro-evolution-soccer-2018/
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by somehow: 7:53am On Mar 21, 2018
It seems they did something to their promo sim.

I'm suspecting foul play.

The speed here is nothing to write home about, can't even download again because I can't stand seeing 56kb/s speed.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 21, 2018
Look beyond what you see...
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by toluxa1(m): 11:22am On Mar 21, 2018
Server88:
Fit-girl repacks site.

Oh thanks. Didn't know fitgirl had a site. I download their stuff from torrent. Thanks will check it out.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Deedee27(m): 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
somehow:
It seems they did something to their promo sim.

I'm suspecting foul play.

The speed here is nothing to write home about, can't even download again because I can't stand seeing 56kb/s speed.

Exactly what I complained earlier on this thread.. But some people suggested it's better on WiFi modem..
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by somehow: 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
This is on MIFI modem.
(spectranet) or is there a particular settings i'm missing out from?
Deedee27:

Exactly what I complained earlier on this thread.. But some people suggested it's better on WiFi modem..

House:

There is a [b]FUP [/b]on the promo sim, hence the slow and unstable speed.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Thebrightest(m): 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
Server88:
I read it goes for N8,000 with 30GB or N6,000 with a usb dongle (That can't be unlocked).
Kinda expensive o

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (272) (Reply)

Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location. / Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.