Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? - Phones (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? (579407 Views)

Six Months After: Is The Iphone X Overpriced Or Worth It? / More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) / Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ollah2: 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
Controller360:
I just bought a new ntel sim today with 10gb data...
It's actually downloading at around 2- 2.7mbps
I stay around ogba side

Just the sim or you bought the mifi?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
Elmaximilliano:
Bro I can see that your spectranet router is unlocked.. Please how or where do you do it. I need to get mine unlocked cos my Ntel line is clearly draining my phone battery life as I use the hot-spot.

Thanks
I bought a used one that was unlocked at ikeja. However, there's a guy that put up his ads on jiji...he does unlocking. Search google for "Unlocked Mifi For Ntel 4G, GLO 4G And Others" The guy's name is Suraj Oderinde. I hope that helps.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Controller360: 11:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
ollah2:

Just the sim or you bought the mifi?
Just the sim... But the network is just like 3g like this
3g sef better pass am
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by saint2ace(m): 11:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
Good news guys, Swift is offering a 2months for 2months promo, pay for 2 months and get 2months free and u can pile up to 12 months if u so desire. Is it just me or did someone else get the same thing??
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Dam5reey(m): 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
saint2ace:
Good news guys, Swift is offering a 2months for 2months promo, pay for 2 months and get 2months free and u can pile up to 12 months if u so desire. Is it just me or did someone else get the same thing??

They did 5 months back, I really enjoyed it on the 7k..did 3 Months got 3 months extra, good news there is now 12am to 6am free unlimited data.. and upgrade to 18GB which was added to my existing plan.. grin

I'm waiting for the mail as well so I can pay again
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ollah2: 12:24am On Mar 29, 2018
Dam5reey:

They did 5 months back, I really enjoyed it on the 7k..did 3 Months got 3 months extra, good news there is now 12am to 6am free unlimited data.. and upgrade to 18GB which was added to my existing plan.. grin

I'm waiting for the mail as well so I can pay again

These kinda offers are great for heavy users who often download not like me that I stream everything
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Dam5reey(m): 6:47am On Mar 29, 2018
ollah2:

These kinda offers are great for heavy users who often download not like me that I stream everything

That's true..

Email came this morning grin at Least make I enjoy 50% discount
7k for 36GB plus 12am to 6am data

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by nani667: 7:00am On Mar 29, 2018
Dam5reey:

That's true..
Email came this morning grin at Least make I enjoy 50% discount 7k for 36GB plus 12am to 6am data
Hmmm.... I shall need to look into this

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 29, 2018
dumo1:

Thanks so much sir.. i am very grateful. I found him on Jiji.com he goes by Dazitech ltd. I eventually got his contact. Thanks once again..
Alright...there are lots of them that do unlocking on jiji, Good luck.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Darksider131: 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
Smile unlimited premium worth it?

Please someone should do some review on this

Dont forget to mention me
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ollah2: 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
Dam5reey:

That's true..

Email came this morning grin at Least make I enjoy 50% discount
7k for 36GB plus 12am to 6am data

Oops flex on. I'm still on the weekly ntel plan as I heard the two months get third month free is discontinued

I heard they have a new plan for 100 at 9k
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by duwdu: 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
Darksider131:
Smile unlimited premium worth it?

Please someone should do some review on this

Dont forget to mention me

I hope someone else gives a better response, but I think you should first read up on the Small Print on Smile's site, such as the severe throttling that applies once a strict data threshold has been reached.

Besides, the last time I checked, Smile is one of the more expensive options around, AFAIK, unless you've got no other choice for your crib? (Sorry if I sound somewhat negative/skeptical.)

P34c3
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Darksider131: 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
duwdu:

I hope someone else gives a better response, but I think you should first read up on the Small Print on Smile's site, such as the severe throttling that applies once a strict data threshold has been reached.

Besides, the last time I checked, Smile is one of the more expensive options around, AFAIK, unless you've got no other choice for your crib? (Sorry if I sound somewhat negative/skeptical.)

P34c3
i have read that, i just need someone that is using it to give me heads up
Most things they write on websites are fables

I just need a good review from someone using it(unlimited premium)
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by duwdu: 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
Darksider131:
i have read that, i just need someone that is using it to give me heads up
Most things they write on websites are fables

I just need a good review from someone using it(unlimited premium)

Good to know you've read it. Good luck.

P34c3
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
When you've used a total of 181GB in 2 years of using Smile 4G LTE while spending over 60,000NGN to get there. Then you use 229Gb in 6 days of using Ntel 4G LTE with 4,000NGN.

6 Likes

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by saint2ace(m): 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
Server88:
When you've used a total of 181GB in 2 years of using Smile 4G LTE while spending over 60,000NGN to get there. Then you use 229Gb in 6 days of using Ntel 4G LTE with 4,000NGN.

Wicked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by rawdpiper(m): 1:48am On Mar 30, 2018
Server88:

Pls which area are you staying?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Babatunde360: 4:10am On Mar 30, 2018
Night plan

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
rawdpiper:

Pls which area are you staying?
Ketu, Lagos
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Seyola9(m): 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
Controller360:
I just bought a new ntel sim today with 10gb data...
It's actually downloading at around 2- 2.7mbps
I stay around ogba side

Hi bro. Where did you buy the ntel Sim? Any shop closest to mushin area? Also does xiaomi redmi note 4 support ntel 4g??
Thanks
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Reediano(m): 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
Seyola9:

Hi bro. Where did you buy the ntel Sim? Any shop closest to mushin area? Also does xiaomi redmi note 4 support ntel 4g??
Thanks

You will most likely experience ish using the Ntel sim with yoyour rn4 phone
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by somehow: 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
No ntel network since afternoon. i tire, calling their CC has cost me money men, yet no headway.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by toluxa1(m): 10:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
Shame on NTEL and all these yeye 4G networks claiming 4G. I have been using Airtel for over a month now and even though they don't have 4G in Abuja yet, ordinary 3G on Airtel is far far better than NTEL 4G. My Netflix on my TV never skips even when watching on 1080P. Below is my average download speed on IDM, sometimes 3.3MB/s

2 Likes

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by jesbu(m): 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2018
toluxa1:
Shame on NTEL and all these yeye 4G networks claiming 4G. I have been using Airtel for over a month now and even though they don't have 4G in Abuja yet, ordinary 3G on Airtel is far far better than NTEL 4G. My Netflix on my TV never skips even when watching on 1080P. Below is my average download speed on IDM, sometimes 3.3MB/s
Don't mind people saying Ntel is good. I have Ntel but stopped using it for more than a year. Any 4g network not giving 5.5MB/s download speed i dump it. MTN and Swift are doing just that. Swift for unlimited (night) MTN (day).

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Controller360: 11:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
Seyola9:

Thanks
I saw someone advertising it around ikeja... And then she took me to where I activated the sim
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by rawdpiper(m): 4:05am On Mar 31, 2018
jesbu:

Don't mind people saying Ntel is good. I have Ntel but stopped using it for more than a year. Any 4g network not giving 5.5MB/s download speed i dump it. MTN and Swift are doing just that. Swift for unlimited (night) MTN (day).

Wow you get such download speed on swift? The highest have gotten so far is 2. Pls what's your location?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by jesbu(m): 5:29am On Mar 31, 2018
rawdpiper:

Wow you get such download speed on swift? The highest have gotten so far is 2. Pls what's your location?

My location is Satellite town lagos

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by dustmalik: 7:47am On Mar 31, 2018
toluxa1:
Airtel now has LTE all over Abuja

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by DavisBloom(m): 8:05am On Mar 31, 2018
Server88:
Fit-girl repacks site.

Everything okay with the game?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by rawdpiper(m): 8:55am On Mar 31, 2018
jesbu:

My location is Satellite town lagos

Wow. That Festac area is swimming with swift's network. Everybody have seen with such speed is in that axis
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 31, 2018
DavisBloom:

Everything okay with the game?
Yes...only prob is that it's a torrent link and there are practically no seeders.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ollah2: 10:28am On Mar 31, 2018
toluxa1:

What are their plans?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (272) (Reply)

Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location. / Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.