Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,508 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? - Phones (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? (580965 Views)

Six Months After: Is The Iphone X Overpriced Or Worth It? / More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) / Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by magnusbane: 8:59am On Jul 10, 2018
Basiljoe:

@Magnusbane it supports it.

After unlocking right? I'm reading so many complaints about the network on this thread is it still working
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by wane01(m): 11:27am On Jul 10, 2018
Xbee007:
Bro, it is not that serious. The data will reflect in your account by tomorrow.
Crazy network

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Ulrich01(m): 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ntel is having serious issues. Subscribing to a plan has now become a problem since on Friday. So many complains everywhere and they keep giving the same stupid replies both via chat and calls. My advice is to leave them for now till they fix their problem else you will have your money trapped in your balance. You can top up but you can't subscribe. I tried it with #500 on Friday, till this very moment my #500 is still in my balance and hasn't been converted to MB. All i get is error. Called them twice, stories (within 24hours it will be fixed).

So many complains on their Facebook page. They aren't even replying to their private message anymore. Once they read it as a case of subscription, they simply ignore.

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Cassie74: 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2018
sobastical:

it works. I have a friend that uses this type. But you must be sure to have ntel reception at your area, else the mifi will be useless. Just try confirm the if the network will be okay there

Pls if the signal is not strong enough to browse.. Can I get the mifi to... Will it help
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by sobastical: 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
Cassie74:

Pls if the signal is not strong enough to browse.. Can I get the mifi to... Will it help

No sir, like me here on the mifi I get no bar and it still browse though sometimes it's not super fast and at times it is super fast. The mifi ia just a means of connection to the phone, the sim is the real deal.

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by adamix(m): 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
somehow:
Pls who can help me here

I use an LG G2 phone, suppose to be 4G LTE but not seeing 4g signal. Any hope?
Which lg g2 variant?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by wane01(m): 7:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ulrich01:
Ntel is having serious issues. Subscribing to a plan has now become a problem since on Friday. So many complains everywhere and they keep giving the same stupid replies both via chat and calls. My advice is to leave them for now till they fix their problem else you will have your money trapped in your balance. You can top up but you can't subscribe. I tried it with #500 on Friday, till this very moment my #500 is still in my balance and hasn't been converted to MB. All i get is error. Called them twice, stories (within 24hours it will be fixed).

So many complains on their Facebook page. They aren't even replying to their private message anymore. Once they read it as a case of subscription, they simply ignore.
Any progress so far from this company??
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Ulrich01(m): 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
wane01:

Any progress so far from this company??

None yet. They are not serious. They are now trapping people's money via the useless recharge without being able to convert the recharge to data. Next thing is to involve NCC and CPC on twitter because this is now stealing by trick. Customers are paying for services and those services are not being rendered. They didn't send any official statement that they have issues with their network.

Am still trying to confirm if it's just wawu sim with the problem. Am seeing comments of people who are still subscribing to the normal plans not wawu.

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by somehow: 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
adamix:

Which lg g2 variant?

LG-D802
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by wane01(m): 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ulrich01:

None yet. They are not serious. They are now trapping people's money via the useless recharge without being able to convert the recharge to data. Next thing is to involve NCC and CPC on twitter because this is now stealing by trick. Customers are paying for services and those services are not being rendered. They didn't send any official statement that they have issues with their network.

Am still trying to confirm if it's just wawu sim with the problem. Am seeing comments of people who are still subscribing to the normal plans not wawu.
Am not using the wawu SIM.. My ntel SIM is almost two years old
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Ulrich01(m): 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
wane01:

Am not using the wawu SIM.. My ntel SIM is almost two years old

Are you having problem of subscribing?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by adamix(m): 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
somehow:

LG-D802
It supports both band 3 and 8, it should work
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by DjHypno(m): 1:15am On Jul 12, 2018
Ulrich01:

Ntel is officially finished! This problem of subscribing has been affecting everyone since last weekend and they are yet to find a solution to it. I have my 3750 naira trapped there. angry
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Ulrich01(m): 4:10am On Jul 12, 2018
DjHypno:
Ntel is officially finished! This problem of subscribing has been affecting everyone since last weekend and they are yet to find a solution to it. I have my 3750 naira trapped there. angry

Like i said soon enough if we really wanna get back at them. We might need to involve NCC and CPC on twitter.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by wane01(m): 5:30am On Jul 12, 2018
Ulrich01:

Yes.... I had money in my account for over two weeks now and I can't use it.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by adamix(m): 9:27am On Jul 12, 2018
wane01:

Yes.... I had money in my account for over two weeks now and I can't use it.
You have to mail them to sub for you
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by evergreen9: 10:05am On Jul 12, 2018
chai! Is this what NTEL users are going through? and I was considering getting the mifi so I could use Ntel. Abeg is it a wise decision to join Ntel
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Xbee007(m): 10:59am On Jul 12, 2018
The NTEL problem is real. I have been trying hard to subscribe since yesterday. angry angry angry angry
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by dustmalik: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2018
DjHypno:
I'm on the same boat as you. An ntel rep subscribe for the weekly unlimited for me since day before yesterday. I got the recharge notification immediately, but the subscription still hasn't taken effect up till now. The N3,750 is still there. The worst part is, if you try to activate it yourself after the ntel reps have, when it finally take effect, the subscription will disappear from the sim. It's a known issue on their end yet they don't inform their customers. So, don't attempt to activate it yourself after ntel reps have done so, no matter how long it takes to come up.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by adamix(m): 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
And yall can't browse for free?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by vampire2020: 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
Don't know if I am the only person experiencing it, I subscribed to the 1k for 2gb plan on ntel because all my effort to sub for the 500 for 2 days night plan proved abortive,and I have been constantly checking my mb via the ntel app and the last time I checked which was three days ago I saw 432mb which I said okay o cheesy,after constant usage of my mb I decided to log on the app to check my mb as usual,the app was just logging me out intermittently which I just forgot about it and kept rocking my mb like that,only for me to successfully log in just now and I met extra 1gb plus free 500 airtime,and as you can see from the screen shot it doesn't even shows the expiration date of my bundle unlike before.
Guys what could be the reason for this and I don't make use of the wawu sim.

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Silvawazza(m): 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
vampire2020:
Don't know if I am the only person experiencing it, I subscribed to the 1k for 2gb plan on ntel because all my effort to sub for the 500 for 2 days night plan proved abortive,and I have been constantly checking my mb via the ntel app and the last time I checked which was three days ago I saw 432mb which I said okay o cheesy,after constant usage of my mb I decided to log on the app to check my mb as usual,the app was just logging me out intermittently which I just forgot about it and kept rocking my mb like that,only for me to successfully log in just now and I met extra 1gb plus free 500 airtime,and as you can see from the screen shot it doesn't even shows the expiration date of my bundle unlike before.
Guys what could be the reason for this and I don't make use of the wawu sim.
Compensation bonus..
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by DjHypno(m): 6:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
dustmalik:

I'm on the same boat as you. An ntel rep subscribe for the weekly unlimited for me since day before yesterday. I got the recharge notification immediately, but the subscription still hasn't taken effect up till now. The N3,750 is still there. The worst part is, if you try to activate it yourself after the ntel reps have, when it finally take effect, the subscription will disappear from the sim. It's a known issue on their end yet they don't inform their customers. So, don't attempt to activate it yourself after ntel reps have done so, no matter how long it takes to come up.
Ahhhhh, I can't even see the 3750 in my dashboard anymore.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by somehow: 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
adamix:

It supports both band 3 and 8, it should work

It's not workin oh. Not even showing 4G LTE signal. My current sim is 4G yet the phone is noy showing it.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by somehow: 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
Something is wrong. Maybe a staff attacked them with some kind of virus. Ntel is killing my business.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by iDROID: 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
evergreen9:

Works for NTEL 4G? How fast? also where did you buy yours?
Yes. It works and I had someone buy it for me.

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Dacronym(m): 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
IPhone x for sale brand new
Acer Aspire Laptops for Sale Brand new
Redmi 4as for Sale brand new
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by tioluwalasee(m): 11:11am On Jul 15, 2018
I recently started using wifi.com.ng (Tizeti) at Yaba, near Unilag and honestly its pretty good. Speedtest shows 1/2mbps but I torrent at 1.5MB/s with good seeds. It's completely unlimited and just 9k5 a month but 30k5 for initial setup.

Rain recently messed up the antennae and I called them, they worked on it from their end to no avail and the next morning their technical team came over and fixed it so now it's faster than before.

I regularly use it to play FIFA 18 Multiplayer on my Xbox. I've downloaded way over 200gb (4K bluray movies, PC AAA games, Xbox games) in the last month and uploaded at least 50gb from seeding.

Cons:
1. It's fixed so I can only use it at home
2. Wifi router is pretty weak so I have to move my laptop closer to it
3. Needs electricity to function
4. It's so good I can't see the price lasting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by aril: 8:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
Can anyone suggest a better network to use in the absence of Ntel not working.

Let anyone using glo, swift or whatever should let us know here o. Ntel doesnt know how to fix the problem od sub issue and network isse but not everyone is affected as i have confirmed from a friend who usual sub unlimited plan and he said he is still rocking ntel with no issue.

I have lost considerable amount of money becoz of lack of internet.

Thunder Fire Ntel o..
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by aril: 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
duwdu:
SWIFT... just a moment ago...(attached.) It may not always be the speediest, but is always the more steady and robust in my crib since I latched on just under eight weeks ago.

[BTW, the performance is almost always double what's shown by the tester on the first image, when the device is used with IDM.]

Edit: A second image is attached to show a snapshot of the performance on IDM overnight.

P34c3

Bro how do i go about this swift data.. I need day plan that is affordable and night plan unlimited if possible. Advice on what plan to use and how to get the swift sim and where.

Thanks in advance..

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (272) (Reply)

Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location. / Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat

Viewing this topic: mrdan(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.