Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? - Phones (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? (579277 Views)

Six Months After: Is The Iphone X Overpriced Or Worth It? / More Options For Nigerians As Matrix Set To Launch Pre-owned Devices (photos) / Etisalat Introduces Timely Based Data Plans For Unlimited Browsing And Streaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by davidoisamoje: 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
nani667:

8K monthly

20GB Data

Unlimited between the hours of 11:30pm and 6am

Unlimited ALL Day Sunday

Is this Swift? If yes, do they throttle your speed when you have downloaded large files?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by DjHypno(m): 9:33am On Jul 18, 2018
davidoisamoje:

Keep advertising for them OooOoooOo!

Show us the equipment they installed for #30500! And the one inside your house! We have to stop marketing for this wicked companies and help our self with best options and not displaying speed test results.
I'm not advertising for anyone and this is just a WiFi that's available in my hood for everyone's use. Buy some MB and be connected.
I posted the test result here cos I was impressed with the speed. I'm not advertising for any damn company!
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by davidoisamoje: 9:39am On Jul 18, 2018
DjHypno:

I'm not advertising for anyone and this is just a WiFi that's available in my hood for everyone's use. Buy some MB and be connected.
I posted the test result here cos I was impressed with the speed. I'm not advertising for any damn company!

We are happy to hear that.

2 Likes

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Lekan1o1: 10:10am On Jul 18, 2018
ollah2:
I think ntel is breaking down their service across the plans you subscribe for.

Presently WAWU is messed up and you will regret using it.
While the unlimited 17500 plan seem to be decent enough.

My thoughts tho

Seriously I'm not getting network on my ntel.
And I bought it and they did wawu for me then I also recharge 1k to add another sub to it.
Pls what do I do bro?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by aril: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2018
Lekan1o1:

And I bought it and they did wawu for me then I also recharge 1k to add another sub to it.
Pls what do I do bro?

Pray...

I am in the same situation as you. Funny they're not picking calls or returning it. They are aware of this shiit.

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Lekan1o1: 10:28am On Jul 18, 2018
aril:

Pray...

I am in the same situation as you. Funny they're not picking calls or returning it. They are aware of this shiit.

Lols this is Serious

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ollah2: 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
Lekan1o1:

Pls what do I do bro?

WAWU sim is the cause of their predicament hence the reason they are finding ways to shift them to "one corner". Normally, ntel responds to queries when only classic sims were sold but it's all different now.

2 Likes

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by chingle5(m): 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
PLEASE I JUST GOT NTEL SIM PLZ HOW CAN I DO DAT WAWU SUBSCRIPTION

PLZ GUYS
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by davidoisamoje: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
I moved on!

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Xbee007(m): 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2018
chingle5:
PLEASE I JUST GOT NTEL SIM PLZ HOW CAN I DO DAT WAWU SUBSCRIPTION

PLZ GUYS
Visit myntel.com.ng/login
Login and check all the available data plan. If you have balance already then you can just buy the data with it. If you don't you will have to but with your ATM card. Or quickteller.

The procedure is quiet simple although they are having issues with their network so you might experience delays in crediting your account with data.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Slymonster(m): 12:53am On Jul 19, 2018
aril:

Pray...

Give them a private message on facebook. They will response
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by aril: 12:57am On Jul 19, 2018
davidoisamoje:
I moved on!

Can i get the sim for swift only or i need to buy it together with the modem..

Thanks.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by davidoisamoje: 1:33am On Jul 19, 2018
aril:

Can i get the sim for swift only or i need to buy it together with the modem.

Thanks.

Note: Swift works in only Lag and some part close to lag.

2. You need to buy a data with it. If you have a universal model that accepts swift sim then fine!

1 Like

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by aril: 1:48am On Jul 19, 2018
davidoisamoje:

Note: Swift works in only Lag and some part close to lag.

2. You need to buy a data with it. If you have a universal model that accepts swift sim then fine!

Thanks.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Millichamp(m): 3:22am On Jul 19, 2018
Tecno Phantom 5 for sale for N45,000 with all accessories.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08182961284

3GB RAM
32GB Storage Capacity
3000 battery
4G Lte

Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by davidoisamoje: 8:14am On Jul 19, 2018
aril:

Thanks.

You are welcome.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by nani667: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
vampire2020:
hmm fair enough, please do you have an idea of how much thier router or mifi cost, or which one are you using presently.

You can check their website for the prices of their different routers and Mifi

I use their router tho... Use that only when I am at home... Although sometimes I remove the SIM and place in an Unlocked Spectranet Mifi whenever there is no Power
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by nani667: 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
davidoisamoje:

Is this Swift? If yes, do they throttle your speed when you have downloaded large files?

Nothing like Throttling, I Queried them well on that issue before I moved to the Unlimited plan... And I was told that there was no throttling... And I can categorically tell you that is the case... If anything speed gets even faster while downloading large files...

Epic Something
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by nani667: 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
davidoisamoje:
I moved on!
Welcome to Greatness ✔️ ✔️
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Ulrich01(m): 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ntel finally activated my #500 for 6GB after 2 weeks.. damn cry
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by davidoisamoje: 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
nani667:

Welcome to Greatness ✔️ ✔️

It's the best bro! Just that I will leave lag soon still december cry but for the real unlimited go for the 19k per month. The ledy told me categorically that the really unlimited is the 19k plan!
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Basiljoe: 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
Smile is really making me smile. Has anyone tried their unlimited lite plan?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by davidoisamoje: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Basiljoe:
Smile is really making me smile. Has anyone tried their unlimited lite plan?

Don't make that unlimitedLite mistake! Better u go for Unlimited Premium or stick to your current plan!
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Basiljoe: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
davidoisamoje:

Don't make that unlimitedLite mistake! Better u go for Unlimited Premium or stick to your current plan!
Why?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by davidoisamoje: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
Basiljoe:

Why?

It will not last, and you will be cut of.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ollah2: 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
davidoisamoje:

It's the best bro! Just that I will leave lag soon still december cry but for the real unlimited go for the 19k per month. The ledy told me categorically that the really unlimited is the 19k plan!

Is this plan truly and 100 percent unlimited without trottlling or something ?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by davidoisamoje: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
ollah2:

Is this plan truly and 100 percent unlimited without trottlling or something ?

Yes. 100% just the 19k swift unlimited.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by ollah2: 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
davidoisamoje:

Yes. 100% just the 19k swift unlimited.

What's the name of the plan?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by Goldfinv: 4:08am On Jul 20, 2018
From what I've been seeing Swift is the way to go. Only that I don't have service in my area. One bar is manage and yet I'll still get 600kbps download speed on my friend's mifi compared to ntel with full bar and 180kbps download speed. Does anyone have a spare Swift some I can use for network testing for a whole before I get mine?
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by aril: 8:08am On Jul 20, 2018
Goldfinv:
From what I've been seeing Swift is the way to go. Only that I don't have service in my area. One bar is manage and yet I'll still get 600kbps download speed on my friend's mifi compared to ntel with full bar and 180kbps download speed. Does anyone have a spare Swift some I can use for network testing for a whole before I get mine?

As in which plan is economical to go for plus it should have unlimited free night plan.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by davidoisamoje: 8:40am On Jul 20, 2018
aril:

As in which plan is economical to go for plus it should have unlimited free night plan.

Swift Essential plan. ( 20gb during the day) unlimited night I think 12 am to 6 am.
Re: Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? by aril: 8:42am On Jul 20, 2018
davidoisamoje:

Swift Essential plan. ( 20gb during the day) unlimited night I think 12 am to 6 am.

Nice.. How much bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (272) (Reply)

Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location. / Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.