Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! (4391 Views)

FG Sacks Enoch Ogun, Postmaster-General, Over Stamp Duty Controversy / The 7 Untouchable People In Nigeria ~ Pastor Enoch Adeboye. / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 21, 2009
shocked shocked this thread is ridiculous . . . what is it addressing really?
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by Bialegend(m): 12:04am On Aug 22, 2009
Which kind name these Yoruba people dey answer sef? The other one na Erastus and this one na Enoch. Haba, na wetin these people find for these funny funny names.
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by dayokanu(m): 1:49am On Aug 22, 2009
Enoch and Erastus are names from the bible.

tell us the origin of names like COSMOS Maduka
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by dayokanu(m): 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2009
Eunuch has done his round of "obtaining by trick " again today
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by Jakumo(m): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2009
9ja4eva:

Well its a pity.Yes Father Forgive me for not joining the Millionaires Club of RCCG

9ja, please don't be alarmed, but God has already written down your name over your failure to join the millionaire's club, though He is still awaiting Pastor Eunuch's clearance before deciding how and when to apportion your punishment.  Praise the Lord !
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by MrCrackles(m): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2009
Jakumo:

9ja, please don't be alarmed, but God has already written down your name over your failure to join the millionaire's club, but He is still awaiting Pastor Eunuch's clearance before deciding how and when to apportion your punishment. Praise the Lord !
grin cheesy grin
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by Tudor6(f): 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2009
Today is payday for Eunuch AdeJALE, . . . . Many mugu nigerians have willingly surrenderdd their last card to the crooked servant of dog. . . . $$ $$
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by Tudor6(f): 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2009
Today is payday for Eunuch AdeJALE, . . . . Many mugu nigerians have willingly surrenderdd their last card to the crooked servant of dog. . . . $$ $$
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by Jakumo(m): 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2009
Tudór:

Ha ha  no chit. Hey, their LAST CARD on earth may have been squandered and surrendered to Big Daddy Goat for the maintenance of his Gulfstream4 luxury jet, BUT, Eunuch has thoughtfully promised those punters a zillion-fold return on their investment, as soon as they depart this sinful world and enter the Kingdom of Heaven after Eunuch's approval.
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by Tudor6(f): 5:32pm On Aug 23, 2009
Jakumo:

Ha ha  no chit.  Hey, their LAST CARD on earth may have been squandered and surrendered to Big Daddy Goat for the maintenance of his Gulfstream4 luxury jet, BUT, Eunuch has thoughtfully promised those punters a zillion-fold return on their investment, as soon as they depart this sinful world and enter the Kingdom of Heaven after Eunuch's approval.
Yeah. . .and hunger and starvation would be the portal for their glorious transit into Eunuch's world hereafter. . . $$Halleluyah$$ !!
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by chic2pimp(m): 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2009
Kai enuch una do well ooo. How many nigerians have left the shores of that country? undecided undecided undecided undecided. Enuch does dis almost every week on his luxurious private jet paid by yes u guessed it the same people who will never leave the borders of nigeria.
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by 9ja4eva: 2:41am On Aug 24, 2009
Jakumo:

9ja, please don't be alarmed, but God has already written down your name over your failure to join the millionaire's club, though He is still awaiting Pastor Eunuch's clearance before deciding how and when to apportion your punishment. Praise the Lord !

LOL, LWKM
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by bidemi12(m): 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2009
Make una leave the poor man alone. You think it is easy to spend years cramming the bible? This is the sweetest gig ever, especialy when your flock is poverty stricken. Hope must come from somewhere? whatever it takes meeen. grin
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by Oba234: 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2009
People love to hate Pator Adeboye. Anyway carry on. Keep hating a man that doesn't even know you exist.
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by bidemi12(m): 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2009
That is nothing new, all our corrupt leaders do not know we exist. That is part of the reason they are corrupt.
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by AnupamRoy(m): 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2009
The new is they will start something new to corrupt
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by Jakumo(m): 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2009
With due apologies to Eric Clapton I need to sing me a good old down home 12-bar blues song here for a minute.

Goin' down to Redeemed Camp
Got ma paycheck in my hand
Gon' give it all to Pastor Eunuch
So he can save my soul

Come and see me early in the morning
When those midnight prayers done broke me down
Do you wanna see me hug my bible
Where all my money used to lay

Pastor Eunuch done bought him a new jet y'all
In the name of the Lord
Now he be flyin' straight up to Jesus
And that's why we all got sooo much more to pay

Come and see me early in the morning
Just about the break of day
When Pastor Eunch done took my last dollar
But I got sooo much more to pay

To be played in the key of E minor, with the guitar break cutting loose after the second verse.
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by bidemi12(m): 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2009
@Jakumo grin
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by rasputinn(m): 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2009
I see a lot of mad people in here
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by dayokanu(m): 5:57am On Oct 04, 2009
Payday for Eunuch Adeboye again
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by chic2pimp(m): 1:38am On Oct 05, 2009
Leave Enoch Adeboye Britney Spears Alone.
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by samorijack(m): 4:09am On Oct 05, 2009
Adeboye desreves all the stick he gets. He's definately lost my vote.
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by Esskay2: 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2009
may god forgive you all!
Re: Leave Enoch Adeboye Alone! by jice(m): 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2010
Be careful all you men without fear of God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's 2012 Budget: 18% Capital Exp & 82% Recurrent Exp... / Obasanjo Loyalist, 1000 PDP Members Decamp To APC / What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.