Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

PHOTOS: Danfo Bus Driver Dies During Fight With Policeman In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS: Danfo Bus Driver Dies During Fight With Policeman In Lagos (518 Views)

First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) / Father Of Man Beaten Up For Sleeping With Policeman's Estranged Wife Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Danfo Bus Driver Dies During Fight With Policeman In Lagos by EdifiedCEO: 9:54am On May 23, 2016
A Danfo driver died yesterday May 22nd during a fight with a police officer in Igando, Lagos state. According to eyewitness report, the policeman had stopped the bus and asked for bribe and when the bus driver refused to give him any money, he dragged him from the bus and began beating him. As they were fighting, the bus driver fell into a gutter, hit his head on the edge of the gutter and died instantly.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/photos-danfo-bus-driver-dies-during.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTOS: Danfo Bus Driver Dies During Fight With Policeman In Lagos by sorextee(m): 9:56am On May 23, 2016
So, he lost his cos of ordinary bribe... And the mob didn't do anything to the policeman?? I trust my maiduguri pple.. So many police stations would be burnt.. RIP to the driver..

And come to think of it, I don't know if anyone else has noticed.. When a policeman dies, after few hours, his body becomes sooooooo black... As in BLACK.. Some people say it's becos of the curses they've received...

(1) (Reply)

I Weep For Nigeria / Niger Delta: Miltants Strike Again, Blow Shell Pipeline In Imo / [photo]governor Ambode’s Aid Residence Attacked By Armed Robbers (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.