Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Paseda Visits Collapsed Abeokuta Complex, Donates Cash To Deceased Family (PICS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paseda Visits Collapsed Abeokuta Complex, Donates Cash To Deceased Family (PICS) (449 Views)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Hosts A Get Together With His Family (Pics, Video) / Ohakim Donates Car, Cash To Obiageli Pini Onyegbaduo, Widow Of His Late Aide / Collapsed Abeokuta Market Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paseda Visits Collapsed Abeokuta Complex, Donates Cash To Deceased Family (PICS) by Oshoboy01: 10:11am On May 23, 2016
Just as the Ogun State Government failed in its responsibility to condole the family of the affected victims of the state government’s collapsed building at Itoku Market in Abeokuta, the former governorship candidate, Unity Party of Nigeria (UPN), Prince Olatunde Rotimi Paseda has given succor to the family of late Noyimot Oloponda who died in the collapsed Itoku Market shopping complex. Paseda who visited the deceased’s residence at Emere, Itoko in Abeokuta South Local Government Area of Ogun State at the weekend, commiserated with the family and prayed for God’s guidance over the two children left behind by the deceased. Paseda who blamed the state government for playing politics with the project, enjoined Governor Amosun to prosecute the contractor and everybody connected with the project.

The mechanical Engineer who promised to give scholarship to the deceased children through his foundation, Paseda Legacy Foundation, donated a Skye Bank Cheque of N50,000 to the deceased mother, Mrs. Wurimotu Sikiru. “I commiserate with you over the death of our person, my sister who lost her live in the government building at Itoku, death is inevitable, but the circumstances at which she died is unbearable and should be questioned. It is unfortunate and sad times, but God knows best and cannot query Him. I can only pray that God give you the fortitude to bear the loss. “On behalf of my foundation, the education of the children left behind shall be adequately funded, may God help us.” ORP as fondly called, while speaking with the mammoth crowd at the Itoku market, promised to petition the state government from further demolition of the people’s houses without putting necessary palliative measures in place for the people. “We want infrastructure as a means of developing the state, but that should not be at the detriment of the masses. You cannot demolish people’s houses without putting in place alternatives for them. Government should always engage with the people for meeting to actually fashion out the success of such project. “I am not a government worker neither a political appointee, but I’ve listened to your plight and I can assure you that, I’m going to interface with the state government on your behalf to halt further demolition of your property. I will petition Governor Amosun and if he insisted on demolishing your houses to pave way for new shopping complex, I will retort to legal action and fight for your cause “

http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/paseda-visits-collapsed-abeokuta-complex-donates-cash-to-deceased-family-pics/

1 Share

Re: Paseda Visits Collapsed Abeokuta Complex, Donates Cash To Deceased Family (PICS) by ERONX(m): 10:12am On May 23, 2016
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Online Propaganda:apc Zombies Have Been Paid / 28th May Make PMB 1yr In Asorock Villa. What Does The 3yrs Hold? / Zariamassacre:the Nigerian Army Trying To Do The Impossible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.