Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? (40559 Views)

Van Gaals Official Statement To Manchester United. / Finally Manchester United Officially Sacks Louis Van Gaal / Man Utd Could Miss Out On Zlatan Ibrahimovic If They Keep Louis Van Gaal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by Lily4star(f): 4:29pm On May 25, 2016
stinggy:
Very good news in the face of current recession. Bye 'Mr Secretary'
Lily4star I'm happy, are you?
What about you carammel?

It foresore it, LVG shot himself in the leg when he lost that game 3-2 to Westham, I am happy he did tho cos if he had scaled through qualifying United for the Champions League, he would have been allowed to see out the last year of his contract which would have been a devastating blow for us next season.

Iya la ya anybody, Mourinho ti take over
Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by stinggy(m): 6:16am On May 26, 2016
Lily4star:

It foresaw it, LVG shot himself in the leg when he lost that game 3-2 to Westham, I am happy he did tho cos if he had scaled through qualifying United for the Champions League, he would have been allowed to see out the last year of his contract which would have been a devastating blow for us next season.

Iya la ya anybody, Mourinho ti take over
You're very right. I hope JM repays our faith in him sha.
Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by Lily4star(f): 12:49pm On May 26, 2016
stinggy:

You're very right. I hope JM repays our faith in him sha.

Didn't know you are a United fan. Good to know, whichever way JM will do a far better job than LVG.
Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by stinggy(m): 1:07pm On May 26, 2016
Lily4star:

Didn't know you are a United fan. Good to know, whichever way JM will do a far better job than LVG.
Thought I stated it before, I am. Just the last 2-3 sessions made me loose faith. Didn't watch up to 19 games last session sef. The games became too boring for me to waste my time on.
Mou is almost here sha. That'll be a fresh breath.

Before you forget again, #IAmRed grin grin
Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by Lily4star(f): 2:16pm On May 26, 2016
stinggy:

Thought I stated it before, I am. Just the last 2-3 sessions made me loose faith. Didn't watch up to 19 games last session sef. The games became too boring for me to waste my time on.
Mou is almost here sha. That'll be a fresh breath.

Before you forget again, #IAmRed grin grin

And so am, next season will be fun to watch, not to worry
Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by amagunnerfan: 2:22pm On May 26, 2016
cocoduck:
Yes carry man u problem for head like load, make e dey heavy you, since you weep more than the bereaved. I am a man utd fan and I approve the appointment of JM, go and hug a transformer, see as e dey pain you. You are stuck with winger, make una prepare our 6 points. BTW if you want to insult me insult me, not my parents or else?
Your father once again. You realised I am someone's father?

Did I abuse you before you said go to hell? If my child see that misguided statement you think she will be happy.

Once again, I will go to hell, to meet your father and your mother who refused to train you. Idiotic waste of a sp*rm.
Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by cocoduck: 10:02pm On May 26, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Your father once again. You realised I am someone's father?

Did I abuse you before you said go to hell? If my child see that misguided statement you think she will be happy.

Once again, I will go to hell, to meet your father and your mother who refused to train you. Idiotic waste of a sp*rm.
See as ee dey pain you, my parents are enjoying my hard work okay? if your parents are useless id1ots that is for you, man united is not my father's property, so I care less, all I have to tell you is Jose Mourinho is our coach and there is absolutely nothing you son of vermin can do about it, and just prepare our 6 points, okay?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 2) on 5th December 2019 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 15th February 2023 / West Ham Vs Chelsea (3 - 2) On 4th December 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.