₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,884,866 members, 3,815,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 26 September 2017 at 08:14 AM

Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To (18812 Views)

( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria / Some Things You Should Know About Profiting From Drop-shipping Business!!! / E-commerce And Retail Business In Nigeria. Experience,challenges & Prospect. (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by aobayomi: 12:26pm On Aug 30
I am intrested
Please i have emailed you
CosmicJames:

You are welcome. I'm giving out a dedicated USA VPN software and a stable US phone number to my members for N0.00. Just follow my signature to get it 100% free of charge!

You can use these giveaway freebies to run a successful USA PayPal account with less issues.

I'm very much committed to helping as many people the best way I can. So you can always count on me if you have any issue regarding making money online and I will be available to you asap
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by CosmicJames(m): 1:34pm On Aug 30
aobayomi:
I am intrested
Please i have emailed you
Replied
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by Silverb(f): 6:18am On Sep 01
Thanks,how do i contact u please?
CosmicJames:

You are welcome. I'm giving out a dedicated USA VPN software and a stable US phone number to my members for N0.00. Just follow my signature to get it 100% free of charge!

You can use these giveaway freebies to run a successful USA PayPal account with less issues.

I'm very much committed to helping as many people the best way I can. So you can always count on me if you have any issue regarding making money online and I will be available to you asap
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by 231xyz: 6:56am On Sep 12
Please can anyone assist with the gateway payment I can use for my website.
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by CosmicJames(m): 10:22am On Sep 12
231xyz:
Please can anyone assist with the gateway payment I can use for my website.
I'm here. I can help integrate payment gateway on your website for you to accept credit card and Bitcoin payment on your website from international customers.

Note: I will charge you for this information/service
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by peenarz: 6:01pm On Sep 12
Someone should please help, I can't add my payoneer MasterCard to my PayPal account...is rejecting it.,.please help...
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by CosmicJames(m): 9:14pm On Sep 12
peenarz:
Someone should please help, I can't add my payoneer MasterCard to my PayPal account...is rejecting it.,.please help...
Bro, you are on a long thing. PayPal stop supporting Payoneer long time ago.
That's why it is rejecting your Payoneer card.
It will never go through.

What we are using now on PayPal is virtual credit card (VCC )
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by 231xyz: 10:37pm On Sep 12
CosmicJames:

I'm here. I can help integrate payment gateway on your website for you to accept credit card and Bitcoin payment on your website from international customers.

Note: I will charge you for this information/service
How much for your service and how do i contact you?
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by peenarz: 5:50am On Sep 13
CosmicJames:

Bro, you are on a long thing. PayPal stop supporting Payoneer long time ago.
That's why it is rejecting your Payoneer card.
It will never go through.

What we are using now on PayPal is virtual credit card (VCC )

how do I get that,please kindly put me through
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by CosmicJames(m): 7:04am On Sep 13
231xyz:

How much for your service and how do i contact you?
I need more information about your project to tell you the cost.

jms.ebenezer@gmail.com

If you're on whatsapp
+234 703 674 1556
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by CosmicJames(m): 7:27am On Sep 13
peenarz:

how do I get that,please kindly put me through
We provide solution for VCC. Contact me via the mediums in my reply above.

Basically, there are two types of VCC.
There is a type that can be customize to have any name and address including USA and is accepted on any website including PayPal Amazon, facebook, Bing etc. This type of VCC is superior and a bit expensive.
Comes with $5 balance. No monthly maintenance fees.

This type of VCC cost N10k

The other type is less expensive and limited. Can't be customise to have USA billing address, not acceptable on some top USA websites especially the ones mentioned above. Comes with $0.00 balance and $1 monthly maintenance fee.

This type of VCC cost N3k

So, when purchasing a VCC, even if you didn't get it through us, make sure you inquire to know the kind of VCC you are going to buy.
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by Healthy2Wealthy(f): 8:06am On Sep 13
How to Create a “FULLY FUNCTIONAL” INTERNATIONAL PayPal account from Nigeria.

Let me show you how you can own and manage an international PayPal account right here in Nigeria that will be capable of receiving and sending payments so that you can use it to run your internet business successfully.

*You'll manage it right here in nigeria
*You don't need PROXY; VPN OR FOREIGN IPS
*You don't need any creepy foreign bank account or documents
*The PayPal will receive and make payments
*You'll operate it legally with your Nigerian ID CARD and bank card (this is incredible)
*It will carry your legal and real name. No bullshit.

GOOD NEWS:- WhatsApp me if you are interested (my WhatsApp number is on my signature). I will give you a step by step report on how to make it happen & I will also guide you through.

Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by anuda(m): 5:20pm On Sep 14
please, help me with the procedure to integrate payment gateways (stripe, etc) into my shopify account.
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by anuda(m): 5:17pm On Sep 25
Mentor needed for dropshipping!

(0) (1) (2) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dollar Exchange Rate As At This Evening / CAC Liquidates 30 Wonder Banks, As Depositors May Lose N106bn / Packaged Dried Catfish Business. Is It Profitable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.