Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

6 Foods Every Nigerian University Students Can Relate With - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 6 Foods Every Nigerian University Students Can Relate With (2278 Views)

4 Foods Nigerian Students Can Relate To / 6 Simple Foods Every Nigerian Women Must Know How To Make / 6 Foods Not To Order On A First Date With A Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Foods Every Nigerian University Students Can Relate With by amzee(m): 12:32pm On May 23, 2016
Garri: This one has been saving the lives of Nigerians since university education began.
Some of them come to school every semester with at least half bag of garri to see them through the semester. Guys are more into the garri thing than girls.

Everybody loves garri,even Olusegun Obasanjo is not exempted.

Re: 6 Foods Every Nigerian University Students Can Relate With by amzee(m): 12:33pm On May 23, 2016
Noddles Anyone who invented noodles totally had Nigerian students in mind. Hardly a day goes by without noodles in the belly of students.

Re: 6 Foods Every Nigerian University Students Can Relate With by Abacharles(m): 12:35pm On May 23, 2016
the rest nko?
Re: 6 Foods Every Nigerian University Students Can Relate With by Cutehector(m): 12:35pm On May 23, 2016
Dats not d type of noodles students eat na grin

U forgot okpa too
Re: 6 Foods Every Nigerian University Students Can Relate With by queenoflafia(f): 12:36pm On May 23, 2016
How many students dey eat that kind noodles for school na
That garri ehn I just dey salivate grin
Re: 6 Foods Every Nigerian University Students Can Relate With by amzee(m): 12:43pm On May 23, 2016
Beans Nigerian students and beans are inseparable. Male students feel they love it
more than the girls but a trip to one of the female hostels will tell you otherwise. This is either eaten with bread, garri, yam or rice.
Bread and garri is the most popular combination.
Shoutouts to all 'Ewa aganyi' lovers.

Re: 6 Foods Every Nigerian University Students Can Relate With by amzee(m): 12:49pm On May 23, 2016
Concotion This refers to the kind of rice that can neither be classified as fried nor jollof. It is a combination of anything you
can lay your hands upon just to arrive at something edible. This is student's fast approach when there has been too much garri in the belly. I love concotion,sometimes its more delicious than all this fried rice and co.

Re: 6 Foods Every Nigerian University Students Can Relate With by Yuneehk(f): 12:52pm On May 23, 2016
Look at that appetizing oto! I hardly cooked beans except on weekends. Takes time to get cooked if using a stove.
Re: 6 Foods Every Nigerian University Students Can Relate With by kunlesufyan(m): 12:54pm On May 23, 2016
Any male from ABU ZARIA (abusite)will relate to beans and spaghetti
Re: 6 Foods Every Nigerian University Students Can Relate With by amzee(m): 12:54pm On May 23, 2016
Bread Nigerian student resort to bread both in good and bad times. It is like the holy grail of university life, sometimes they
spice it up with butter, tea, groundnut or soft drink.
If toh sey bread dey grow for person head I for don get forest of bread for my head. It is well.

Re: 6 Foods Every Nigerian University Students Can Relate With by amzee(m): 1:11pm On May 23, 2016
Gala and Lacasera This has been another form of saving students. During my ND days you need to see how Bottles of Lacasera and leathers of gala litter our lecture class.
Re: 6 Foods Every Nigerian University Students Can Relate With by Ginaz(f): 1:25pm On May 23, 2016
What about oil rice? Oil rice saving souls since the days of Jacob grin
Re: 6 Foods Every Nigerian University Students Can Relate With by amzee(m): 2:01pm On May 23, 2016
Ginaz:
grin
Ginaz:
Re: 6 Foods Every Nigerian University Students Can Relate With by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 23, 2016
Op dey go private school....
Re: 6 Foods Every Nigerian University Students Can Relate With by prettyJoy22(f): 11:35pm On May 23, 2016
;Dlol I even ate concoction rice today

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Get Fat Before This Year Runs Out! / Why Does Salt Spoil Beans / OMG! "Beware Of What You Drink"; See What A Man Allegedly Saw In A Can Of Malta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.