Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Past President Generals Anambra State (APPAS) Endorse Maduka As Next Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Past President Generals Anambra State (APPAS) Endorse Maduka As Next Governor (16582 Views)

Ambode Endorses Sanwo-olu, Hamzat As Lagos Next Governor, Deputy (picture) / Obasanjo: 'Gboyega Isiaka Is Next Governor Of Ogun State' / Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Past President Generals Anambra State (APPAS) Endorse Maduka As Next Governor by dailybuzzng: 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
Association Of Past President Generals Anambra State APPAS Endorses Dr. Godwin Maduka As The Next Governor Of Anambra State

By Emezie Madu PhD

This is coming in the wake of several endorsements and awards to Dr. Godwin Maduka. Political pundits assert that numerous genuine endorsements of Okosisi Orumba by Associations, groups and individuals is an indication that he would win the Governorship election on Saturday.

In the process of explaining his vision to APPAS members, Dr. Maduka said he would increase minimum wage of Civil Servants in consonance with prevailing economic indicators. He promised to build pharmaceutical companies as a Pharmacist to provide jobs for the youths and guarantee quality health care.

Chairman Association of Past President Generals Anambra State Mazi Omife Omife while confirming the endorsement of Dr. Godwin Maduka by the Association said "We have endorsed you to go and win"

Earlier, Dr. Godwin Maduka in a meeting with The Laity Awka Diocese promised to run an all inclusive government if voted into power as The Governor of Anambra State. According to Dr.Godwin Maduka " Those that think they can select Governors are making a big mistake. It's no longer business as usual. The problem of Anambra State is God fatherism... telling people where to vote or who to vote for"

Responding, Chief Chaplain of Laity Awka Diocese Reverend Father Jude Anokwasa prayed to God to grant Okosisi Orumba his heart desires.

In the same vein President Laity Council of Nigeria Hon Joseph Igwebuike described Dr. Maduka as the kind of man that would transform the State.

Vote for Dr. Godwin Maduka Vote for Accord Party No 1 party on the ballot paper #RightChoice #RightTime #Godwins

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uM8yJoxH0I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zkknBIc6p8

Source:
https://www.anambraupdate.com/2021/11/association-of-past-president-generals.html

2 Likes

Re: Past President Generals Anambra State (APPAS) Endorse Maduka As Next Governor by dailybuzzng: 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
Photos

Re: Past President Generals Anambra State (APPAS) Endorse Maduka As Next Governor by Fahdiga(m): 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
PDP made a terrible mistake by not fielding this man as their candidate. My vote goes to him

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Past President Generals Anambra State (APPAS) Endorse Maduka As Next Governor by Moferere: 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
I listened to this man speak for the first time on Arise TV 3 or 4 days ago. And I have not stopped asking, how did he become a Doctor?
Very uncoordinated, speaks incoherently, he has no clue about what governance is about.
He's simply a jester

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Past President Generals Anambra State (APPAS) Endorse Maduka As Next Governor by Moferere: 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
PDP made a terrible mistake by not fielding this man as their candidate. My vote goes to him

They made the best decision by not fielding him.
Apart from his money, the man is empty when it comes to his understanding of governance.

He's a lighter version of Buhari

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Past President Generals Anambra State (APPAS) Endorse Maduka As Next Governor by Fahdiga(m): 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
Moferere:

They made the best decision by not fielding him.
Apart from his money, the man is empty when it comes to his understanding of governance.

He's a lighter version of Buhari
How did you know all this information about him. Enlighten us dear

5 Likes

Re: Past President Generals Anambra State (APPAS) Endorse Maduka As Next Governor by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
shocked

If oga Maduka's does not finish, oga Alex Reports will not rest.

What manner of man is this bikonu?

6 Likes

Re: Past President Generals Anambra State (APPAS) Endorse Maduka As Next Governor by H2ho(m): 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
Team Soludo here grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Past President Generals Anambra State (APPAS) Endorse Maduka As Next Governor by gosillamani: 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
cheesy ogazee
Re: Past President Generals Anambra State (APPAS) Endorse Maduka As Next Governor by rabokav: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2021

32 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Past President Generals Anambra State (APPAS) Endorse Maduka As Next Governor by JavaScript90: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
I like this maduka. He is a good philanthropist and has spent a lot of money before and during this election. But apga should retain anambra. He should contest under apga in the next 8 years

6 Likes

Re: Past President Generals Anambra State (APPAS) Endorse Maduka As Next Governor by Shellsploit: 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
Nonsense!!
Soludo for Anambra state.[i][/i]

9 Likes

Re: Past President Generals Anambra State (APPAS) Endorse Maduka As Next Governor by Felabrity: 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
Moferere:
I listened to this man speak for the first time on Arise TV 3 or 4 days ago. And I have not stopped asking, how did he become a Doctor?
Very uncoordinated, speaks incoherently, he has no clue about what governance is about.
He's simply a jesters
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Past President Generals Anambra State (APPAS) Endorse Maduka As Next Governor by Bajivah: 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
Which one be APPAPS?

2 Likes

Re: Past President Generals Anambra State (APPAS) Endorse Maduka As Next Governor by Soulsymbol99: 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
Why dis guy avoid d debate na

3 Likes

Re: Past President Generals Anambra State (APPAS) Endorse Maduka As Next Governor by uniqueboi1(m): 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
This guy is a fighter o.
Re: Past President Generals Anambra State (APPAS) Endorse Maduka As Next Governor by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
Someone should pls bless me tonight. I swear country hard. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Past President Generals Anambra State (APPAS) Endorse Maduka As Next Governor by Benitoh: 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
Soludo remains the governor

Soludo solution

4 Likes

Re: Past President Generals Anambra State (APPAS) Endorse Maduka As Next Governor by Germi9: 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
Moferere:
He's simply a jesters
He doesn’t have to be what you want or expect him to be to be able to perform as a governor or leader,you reason like Samuel who looked at the physical to judge the coronation of a king in Israel ,but God ways ain’t Mans ways…

8 Likes

Re: Past President Generals Anambra State (APPAS) Endorse Maduka As Next Governor by Fahdiga(m): 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

If oga Maduka's does not finish, oga Alex Reports will not rest.

What manner of man is this bikonu?
So if they put sugar in your mouth you will spit it out. Alex is cashing out knowing this is his only chance. Don't blame him because you will do same if you were in his shoes

6 Likes

Re: Past President Generals Anambra State (APPAS) Endorse Maduka As Next Governor by vickydevoka(m): 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
De man no Sabi speak English

2 Likes

Re: Past President Generals Anambra State (APPAS) Endorse Maduka As Next Governor by Teejay13(m): 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
The election should please come and go jor

1 Like

Re: Past President Generals Anambra State (APPAS) Endorse Maduka As Next Governor by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
So if they put sugar in your mouth you will spit it out. Alex is cashing out knowing this is his only chance. Don't blame him because you will do same if you were in his shoes
E get where u go milk person reach you go begin pity the person nah but, that guy's case is no be here o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Past President Generals Anambra State (APPAS) Endorse Maduka As Next Governor by Satan01(m): 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
Nairaland Endorse "Maduka"

Shekau Endorse "Maduka"

Alex "419" report Endorse "Maduka" angry

Tiwa "Sextape" Endorse "Maduka" angry

Intact Me too don Endorse "Maraka" angry

No be all of una go dey chop d money undecided
Make we kuku kill d man cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Past President Generals Anambra State (APPAS) Endorse Maduka As Next Governor by ceeceeco: 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
Dr Godwin Maduka has the kind of quality I want a good politician to exhibit, showing us what you've got, by making us believe why you're the right candidate. This man is just qualified, if only we can tell ourselves the truth. The choice of Anambra Governor will make me know if people have conscience to vote for the right and most qualified candidate. Dr Godwin Maduka looks so promising, & has a good agenda/motive for anambra people, I can beat my chest to that. What makes us always vote for the wrong candidate is Wickedness/Personal interest/Party/religion/tribalism, but sometimes we need to have conscience in our decisions. Our generation matters! Fixing my state/country is much more important to me than my personal interest. If my state/country is well organized, there will be more employment, & when most people are employed, there will be happiness & more peace of mind. If Prof Charles Soludo or someone else wins the Governorship election, aside Dr Maduka, tell me what that person actually did so as to convince us & also prove to us that he/she was actually the right candidate & deserves to be the winner. Let's leave this party of a thing, that's what we are using to decieve ourselves, & the politicians are using it to deceive us too. Someone who's in APC today can later join PDP tomorrow, so leave this party of a thing. It's not party that's ruling us, it's group of individuals, so I don't believe in party. Mind you, I'm not from Anambra, neither am I in anyway related to Dr Godwin Maduka, I just believe in the right candidate. I believe in the most qualified candidate; someone who truly deserve it, that's what matters to me. Maduka wants to prove a point to all Anambrarians, but first, you all need to prove a point to yourselves first by letting these politicians understand that the masses are stronger/bigger than the government, we decide! Please we need to stop deceiving ourselves, the sufferings ain't funny anymore.

8 Likes

Re: Past President Generals Anambra State (APPAS) Endorse Maduka As Next Governor by davodyguy: 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
Alex, hope you know campaign ends tonight.

Don't out this man into trouble with extra campaign.

You've eaten more than enough of his money

5 Likes

Re: Past President Generals Anambra State (APPAS) Endorse Maduka As Next Governor by jaxxy(m): 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
He has no vp. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Past President Generals Anambra State (APPAS) Endorse Maduka As Next Governor by davodyguy: 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
Moferere:
He's simply a jesters
Alex has been deceiving him since last year

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kayode Ogudamisi Tells Him To Declare Assets Public / Navy Arrests Boat With 400 Truckload Of Stolen Crude Oil / Oni, Olusola, Olujimi, Others Reject Outcome Of Ekiti PDP Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.