Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:33 AM

Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released (9666 Views)

BREAKING: Court Dismisses Metuh’s Application To Travel Abroad For Medical.. / Niger-Delta Avengers Currency, Flag, Passport To Be Released Oct 2016 - Agbinibo / BREAKING: Danladi Umar Throws Out Application Asking Him To Disqualify Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released by SweetLove0(f): 4:34pm On May 23, 2016
ntor

petrov10:
xombie undecided
Re: Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released by Jiff349(m): 4:36pm On May 23, 2016
HE WANTS TO GO AND BOOST THEIR ECONOMY BY PAYING IN THEIR HOSPITALS AND OUR WILL BE DYING.... IDIOT! after derailing our system by stealing #400m that would have been used to put a better hospital in place in Nigeria....... Thunder will fire any judge wey go grant you bail.
Re: Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released by greatman247(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2016
SweetLove0:
mtchew lipsrsealed I thought he vomited Money sef.

Na Nollywood the man they act ooo. Na blood tonic he put for mouth ooo, no be the real blood. Na run the man want run go UK so ooo. Best Nollywood actor, Metuh after Uncle Alams (former and late Bayelsa State Gov).
Re: Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released by Ayatullah(m): 5:06pm On May 23, 2016
Metuh should be taken to the superb hospital built by the former Akwa Ibom state governor. He should feel at home there rather than wanting to go abroad, after all its a PDP edifice of pride and Metuh is a die-hard family member.

1 Like

Re: Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released by PFRB: 5:50pm On May 23, 2016
Businessideas:
Justice Abang, shine your eyes .Col Dasuki used this method, failed to get the court clearance, yet he's still alive. If chief Metuh can once lie on you, he can lie again and again. Corruption must die before it kills Nigeria.

You are flesh and blood. You can fall sick. That which you do to another will be done to you.
Re: Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released by tibaonnet: 6:13pm On May 23, 2016
The bastard embezzled the money that should have been used to improve our health care system, now he wanna run abroad to medically care for himself, If I fall sick(God forbid) where would I run to? May you & the likes of you die like a fowl.
Re: Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released by Businessideas: 6:23pm On May 23, 2016
PFRB:

You are flesh and blood. You can fall sick. That which you do to another will be done to you.
Apparently you don't understand me. It is not the fact that he could fall sick that's ungodly, it's the fact that he's been playing games since his trial started.If that's not enough, it's the immorality of admitting that you collected stolen N400million from our Commonwealth, some refunded but Metuh said he's not returning the stolen money which he admitted to collecting. Is it part of this our money he stole that he still wants to spend for overseas medical treatment? How about people his own corrupt action denied of treatment in their own country ?What about Nigerians in jail for less crimes? If he's still with our N400million,so who is he trying to impress with the bigman fake life? His public conduct so far is a complete disgrace

1 Like

Re: Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released by kensandrea: 7:29pm On May 23, 2016
Perosneh:
You can be a king today, and the next day you in chains
And With your Advert i Feel...

You are a King Today But Believe Me you Would Soon B in Chains.....

Moderators Should Please Do the needful to this... Scammer..

If you Provide Such Fixed Odd...

you Wouldnt Even Share it With Your Wife, M0ther etc

Criminal Like You
Re: Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released by Tarzaa(m): 8:57pm On May 23, 2016
This man who tried to destroy the evidence against him, hmmm! My lord, is better he dies there before he ends up denying been charged to court!
Re: Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released by badohemmy(m): 11:10pm On May 23, 2016
See the quality of the man shirt..! Chai! Authe!!
Re: Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released by badohemmy(m): 11:19pm On May 23, 2016
Businessideas:

Apparently you don't understand me. It is not the fact that he could fall sick that's ungodly, it's the fact that he's been playing games since his trial started.If that's not enough, it's the immorality of admitting that you collected stolen N400million from our Commonwealth, some refunded but Metuh said he's not returning the stolen money which he admitted to collecting. Is it part of this our money he stole that he still wants to spend for overseas medical treatment? How about people his own corrupt action denied of treatment in their own country ?What about Nigerians in jail for less crimes? If he's still with our N400million,so who is he trying to impress with the bigman fake life? His public conduct so far is a complete disgrace

see ur mouth like stole! I can see that u hv already convicted him in ur kangaroo court!!!?
It is true he collected N400 million, but I know it was for campaign during d elections. Paying dat money would automatically prove that d money was for his personal use, which he continues to explain to dullards that it was for campaign.
Pls stop pronouncing him guilty before d court does dat..! even if he benefited from the said money (which I know he did), the money was paid to him for elections! He claims ignorant of the source. Which is wat anyone would do.
ABI IF NA U DEY GIVE ORDINARY N40 MILLION, U NO GO TAKE ABI ??
Re: Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released by badohemmy(m): 11:23pm On May 23, 2016
tibaonnet:
The bastard embezzled the money that should have been used to improve our health care system, now he wanna run abroad to medically care for himself, If I fall sick(God forbid) where would I run to? May you & the likes of you die like a fowl.

Poor man like u!!!
If u fall sick u no know where ur village clinic dey..?
Mk poor people stop to dey beef those wey don hammer, if una dey their shoes una go worse.
Re: Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released by badohemmy(m): 11:29pm On May 23, 2016
Jiff349:
HE WANTS TO GO AND BOOST THEIR ECONOMY BY PAYING IN THEIR HOSPITALS AND OUR WILL BE DYING.... IDIOT! after derailing our system by stealing #400m that would have been used to put a better hospital in place in Nigeria....... Thunder will fire any judge wey go grant you bail.

Thunder will first punish everyone that's calling those yet to be proven guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction thieves.

na him derail ur economy??
the Maggot in power all of u are afraid of questioning nko.?
until Naija to crumble totally naim una go wise..
Maggots !!!!!
Re: Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released by Businessideas: 11:55pm On May 23, 2016
badohemmy:

see ur mouth like stole! I can see that u hv already convicted him in ur kangaroo court!!!?
It is true he collected N400 million, but I know it was for campaign during d elections. Paying dat money would automatically prove that d money was for his personal use, which he continues to explain to dullards that it was for campaign.
Pls stop pronouncing him guilty before d court does dat..! even if he benefited from the said money (which I know he did), the money was paid to him for elections! He claims ignorant of the source. Which is wat anyone would do.
ABI IF NA U DEY GIVE ORDINARY N40 MILLION, U NO GO TAKE ABI ??

I'm not going to be blind to Metuh's crafty ways. He was the one who ate his written statement, he's facing that case in another court. I'm surprised that you are arguing over what he agreed that he collected.He isn't denying that he collected money, he still has a substantial part of this money, instead of him to return it after he has been told that the money was stolen, he kept on paying lawyers from the stolen money to do case with FG and now, it's part of the stolen money that he wants to go and spend overseas shocked shocked
What kind of injustice is that?? Government should stop him from spending any dime further.If he can't return the money, he should not be allowed to enjoy it. That's what I consider fair.
Re: Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released by Businessideas: 12:00am On May 24, 2016
badohemmy:

Thunder will first punish everyone that's calling those yet to be proven guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction thieves.

na him derail ur economy??
the Maggot in power all of u are afraid of questioning nko.?
until Naija to crumble totally naim una go wise..
Maggots !!!!!

All these in defense of a man who ate his statement?? A man who lied against the judge sitting on his case?? A man who publicly admitted to collecting stolen money We should all remember our Creator o
Re: Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released by emmaelectelect(m): 8:37am On May 24, 2016
DONSMITH123:

I love that my guy. We must kill Corruption
Why the same Buhari cannot kill the corruption in subsidy [Corruption fighter] rather e dey increase fuel price
Re: Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released by tibaonnet: 9:22am On May 24, 2016
badohemmy:

Poor man like u!!!
If u fall sick u no know where ur village clinic dey..?
Mk poor people stop to dey beef those wey don hammer, if una dey their shoes una go worse.
You either support me or not your generation is suffering & will keep suffering from the effect of the attrocities committed by these thieves.
Why is Mettu trying to run abroad when he has his own village to go & get himself treated?
People who don hammer, with whose money? Our commonwealth? You must be crazy.
Are you one of them? Is he your boss? It's so ashamed you have the same mindset as them. People like you will never get to those higher positions in this country in Jesus name.
Re: Court Defers Metuh’s Application Asking For His Passport To Be Released by SweetLove0(f): 5:02pm On May 24, 2016
cheesy cheesy
greatman247:

Na Nollywood the man they act ooo. Na blood tonic he put for mouth ooo, no be the real blood. Na run the man want run go UK so ooo. Best Nollywood actor, Metuh after Uncle Alams (former and late Bayelsa State Gov).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customs Intercepts ₦‎550 Million Tramadol, Rejects $54K Bribe From Importer / Simon Lalong Resigns As Labour Minister, to be sworn-in as Plateau South Senator / Igbo States Are Lagging Behind In Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.