Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:38 PM

The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben (59729 Views)

Topless Mentally Unstable Lady Disrupts Lecture In UNIBEN (Photos) / “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam / Meet The Hottest Sug Executive In Uniben (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by emekajerry: 7:05am On May 24, 2016
oliviacute:
nonsense....as big as uniben....
am disappointed to say d least.....MBG??wtf!!
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by emekajerry: 7:09am On May 24, 2016
[quote author=DEGREE2466 post=45896926]Meet the most beautiful Igbo girl in Uniben –Dike Cynthia.

Dike Cynthia Chinonye emerged as the winner of the maiden edition of Adaigbo Uniben beauty pageant held on 22nd May, 2016.

She is a 100 level Mass Communication student, Faculty of Arts. She is an indigene of Nwangele Local Government in Imo State.
did I just hear most beautiful girl??fainted....d babe try buh being d mbg in uniben I wept
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by alobright17(m): 7:13am On May 24, 2016
Is either she Bleep her way to the award or the more beautiful ladies where too busy with studies.
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by alobright17(m): 7:13am On May 24, 2016
nikkypearl:
She cute lipsrsealed very well
She's not abeg
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by bandad: 8:05am On May 24, 2016
AuroraB:
grin wetin do your eye grin cheesy
Na kain kain him shack abi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by austinfab14(m): 8:21am On May 24, 2016
where is she? cus I can't see her
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by Unlimited22: 9:01am On May 24, 2016
If that's the MBG in uniben, well....
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by girl4rmspace(f): 9:09am On May 24, 2016
SHOCK7:
she's just 2 average Joe, i think u even look better!
really? lol thanks though
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by amiablelizabeth(f): 9:20am On May 24, 2016
wao, proud NWANGELE just like me
Am proud of u bae
Nwangele, we rock
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by treachiz(m): 10:42am On May 24, 2016
Shit she is cute BT eh b lyk say uniben dey learn work 4 pretty girls 4 were uniport dey... uniport gals sef dey fear me, i wonda if admissn office dey select dem
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by Nobody: 11:31am On May 27, 2016
Cutesexy1:
Anyways she is not bad
Hi, Cutesexy the first of wherever. How come your replies to my mentions are always invisible? Will you teach me the trick?
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by SHOCK7(m): 3:04pm On May 27, 2016
girl4rmspace:

really? lol thanks though
I sent u a pm, hoping 2 hear from you!
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by Shizcool: 8:08am On Mar 29, 2017
www.jobscotham.com
I am leaving to Switzerland for greener pasture curtsy of www.jobscotham.com they gave me fee visa and ticket but I will be paying as I am been paid over there I think its a good one then to rotten here after NYSC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result / Les Six Elements De La Communication / List Of Waec Centre Numbers For All The Schools In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.