Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:25 AM

The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben (59733 Views)

Topless Mentally Unstable Lady Disrupts Lecture In UNIBEN (Photos) / “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam / Meet The Hottest Sug Executive In Uniben (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by SHOCK7(m): 7:57pm On May 23, 2016
girl4rmspace:
She looks good. Though i know people in the school who are prettier.
she's just 2 average Joe, i think u even look better!
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by Mackson01: 7:59pm On May 23, 2016
Just a normal girl
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by DONOCHAS(m): 7:59pm On May 23, 2016
she cheated
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by DONOCHAS(m): 8:00pm On May 23, 2016
I don't believe it, she cheated
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 23, 2016
Where did they do this one again? kiss undecided Ekehaun campus? Perhaps, interested participants only emerged from Ekehaun campus.
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by SHOCK7(m): 8:06pm On May 23, 2016
ivyy:
you aren't at all grin grin
babe dat was harsh of u na!
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by drnelson: 8:16pm On May 23, 2016
I will bleep her soon
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by Miriam20(f): 8:18pm On May 23, 2016
U mean amng the contestants right?
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by FuckTheM0ds(m): 8:19pm On May 23, 2016
OgeneUkwenu:
Mtsheeew! I'd beat that girl hands down any day!
ammor see face like black witch. Chai. Finalboss1 come and see pot calling the kettle black o
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by SHOCK7(m): 8:19pm On May 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Where did they do this one again? kiss undecided Ekehaun campus? Perhaps, interested participants only emerged from Ekehaun campus.
hi Olivia,u far cuter why didn't contest?
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 23, 2016
SHOCK7:

hi Olivia,u far cuter why didn't contest?

I'm not Igbo. smiley Thanks for the compliment, though.
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:33pm On May 23, 2016
This is the joke of the year!
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by SHOCK7(m): 8:33pm On May 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

u welcome, i sent you a PM hope u reply!
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by SHOCK7(m): 8:38pm On May 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

u welcome, I sent you a Pm hope you reply!
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by ivyy(f): 8:40pm On May 23, 2016
SHOCK7:

babe dat was harsh of u na!
It was a typo dear. I was going to type "you arent nice at all" I have explained it to her smiley.
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by Ladycloud(f): 9:08pm On May 23, 2016
Lol.. Really?? She cute tho
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by Enahi(f): 9:17pm On May 23, 2016
keandre:
Wtf!!! Most beautiful girl in Uniben? See her potbelly.

No this stuff is purely for igbo ladies attending Uniben. How can she be the most beautiful in the whole of Uniben God forbid bad thing.
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by finalboss1(m): 9:17pm On May 23, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
ammor see face like black witch. Chai. Finalboss1 come and see pot calling the kettle black o
haha .... lmao see squeezed face
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by Enahi(f): 9:22pm On May 23, 2016
You all should read the whole stuff again, she is not the most beautiful girl in Uniben, she is the most beautiful to the Igbos. The pageant was organised for igbo students of Uniben only.

This kan worwor girl no fit rep Uniben, of all the fine igbo girls wey Igbos get na this ugly one dem come choose.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by Cutesexy1(f): 9:27pm On May 23, 2016
Anyways she is not bad

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by keandre: 9:28pm On May 23, 2016
Enahi:

No this stuff is purely for igbo ladies attending Uniben. How can she be the most beautiful in the whole of Uniben God forbid bad thing.

I see, ibo girls for Uniben no try at all.
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by Wolfbrother(m): 9:35pm On May 23, 2016
DEGREE2466:

Her delicate rhythm tremble through the crevices of opposite sex. She is an epitome of stainless beauty. Her cheeks looks like ripe tomatoes and the eyes are like those of doe. Her look is harmonious with natural contour.

Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by Etinosajay(m): 9:43pm On May 23, 2016
keandre:

I'm not sure if you can read.

Title says most beautiful igbo girl.
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by keandre: 9:54pm On May 23, 2016
Etinosajay:

I'm not sure if you can read.

Title says most beautiful igbo girl.

Most beautiful ibo girl in Uniben , most beautiful hausa girl in Uniben, most beautiful ijaw girl in Uniben, still doesn't preclude the matter of fact.
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by macaranta(m): 10:03pm On May 23, 2016
Is this a joke ?
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by Etinosajay(m): 10:08pm On May 23, 2016
keandre:

Most beautiful ibo girl in Uniben , most beautiful hausa girl in Uniben, most beautiful ijaw girl in Uniben, still doesn't preclude the matter of fact.

And you're the best judge of that?

Let's see your face pls
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by EMEKAPASCAL(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2016
Chai people get mouth.... See as una finish dis girl... She do bad tin contest for miss uniben
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by keandre: 10:18pm On May 23, 2016
Etinosajay:

And you're the best judge of that?
Let's see your face pls
I'm a guy, a 100 times finer than her.
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by shugaboy6102(m): 10:51pm On May 23, 2016
vicstar:
as big as uniben lipsrsealed

u wicked jor? 1 million likes?
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by jubrilsmoke(m): 11:12pm On May 23, 2016
when you see this kind of post.

Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by greatman247(m): 6:18am On May 24, 2016
keandre:

She does not have any pot belly. At least I didn't see any. Her first picture though. She looked like jambite and one very local girl then, I think after she has settled down well in the school system, she transformed into a radiant lady. I am suspecting olosho things though, that's how all the olosho used to transform into powerful dresser and how they go through same transformation also, hence my suspicion.
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by 1by1(m): 6:30am On May 24, 2016
Beauty is in d eyez of d beholder. And Character is beauty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result / Les Six Elements De La Communication / Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.