Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben (59473 Views)

Topless Mentally Unstable Lady Disrupts Lecture In UNIBEN (Photos) / “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam / Meet The Hottest Sug Executive In Uniben (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by Jethrolite(m): 6:14pm On May 23, 2016
DEGREE2466:
Meet the most beautiful Igbo girl in Uniben –Dike Cynthia.

Dike Cynthia Chinonye emerged as the winner of the maiden edition of Adaigbo Uniben beauty pageant held on 22nd May, 2016.

She is a 100 level Mass Communication student, Faculty of Arts. She is an indigene of Nwangele Local Government in Imo State.

Her delicate rhythm tremble through the crevices of opposite sex. She is an epitome of stainless beauty. Her cheeks looks like ripe tomatoes and the eyes are like those of doe. Her look is harmonious with natural contour.

http://unibencampusvilla..com.ng/2016/05/meet-most-beautiful-igbo-girl-in-uniben.html?m=1
This is an insult to uniben and Benin city. We demand an immediate and unreserved apology.
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by nikkypearl(f): 6:14pm On May 23, 2016
I accept my fate dear! embarassed
ivyy:

you aren't at all grin grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 23, 2016
ivyy:
I'm just as confused grin You should have contested tongue
Lool yeah but I'm too busy to ) :
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by Peterpan007(m): 6:16pm On May 23, 2016
Omo u go fear miss igbo
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by amclimax(m): 6:18pm On May 23, 2016
Beauty with endowment(front and back) but lack sense na bottom belle go suffer am...
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by nelronaldo(m): 6:19pm On May 23, 2016
OP next time it should not be the most beautiful igbo girl in Uniben, it should be " Winner of Adaigbo Uniben beauty paegent". we know the beautiful ones didn't compete. I left extremely beautiful igbo girls in Uniben, this one isn't even as beautiful as the least beautiful I know.. biiko stop it oo.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by Goldienana(f): 6:23pm On May 23, 2016
Abeg read that stuff well... WTF hear u

keandre:
Wtf!!! Most beautiful girl in Uniben? See her potbelly.
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by Romzy26: 6:23pm On May 23, 2016
abeg oooo, i go uniben. finest wetin? i no go even toast am. Faculty of arts wey get the finest girls sef for uniben
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by banmee(m): 6:24pm On May 23, 2016
vicstar:
as big as uniben lipsrsealed

I swear I nearly died of laughter after reading your comment. Best comment ever. You sir have won the thread. Take a bow.
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by dragonking2: 6:28pm On May 23, 2016
Igbos_and_tribalism??i_was_a_uniben_student_and_never_was_there_anything_like_this...igbos_should_take_their_tribal_hate_and_division_away_from_nigerdelta

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by itunity007(m): 6:29pm On May 23, 2016
i pass
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by phenase(m): 6:31pm On May 23, 2016
My wife fine pass her by 100%
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:32pm On May 23, 2016
op am suspecting you. all that encomium on yhe babe?
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by vicstar(m): 6:34pm On May 23, 2016
banmee:

I swear I nearly died of laughter after reading your comment. Best comment ever. You sir have won the thread. Take a bow.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 23, 2016
I don't know why people are running their mouths anyhow denying the pretty babe. She is beautiful joorundecided but this competition is lame, very lame.

Mtchewww
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by dragonking2: 6:38pm On May 23, 2016
Jethrolite:
This is an insult to uniben and Benin city. We demand an immediate and unreserved apology.
i_dey_tell_you!!_this_is_one_of_the_biggest_insults_the_igbos_can_give_the_school_and_nigerdelta_region....must_they_bring_division_to_everything?..uniben_was_my_school_and_never_have_i_heard_of_this_rubbish....

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by carlzy: 6:49pm On May 23, 2016
vicstar:

She won doesn't make her the most beautiful. Even so many didn't contest. It happens everywhere.
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by girl4rmspace(f): 6:50pm On May 23, 2016
She looks good. Though i know people in the school who are prettier.
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by Ubongdemaga: 6:59pm On May 23, 2016
Fine? She no fine abeg
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by Leebeedo(m): 7:00pm On May 23, 2016
vicstar:

This girl no fine reach? Post your own picture make we see
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by TBankxx(m): 7:06pm On May 23, 2016
Her dress sense is totally outrageous
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by pamdaniel(m): 7:11pm On May 23, 2016
she is more pretty without makeup
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by grandstar(m): 7:12pm On May 23, 2016
ivyy:
shocked okay.
you're finer
Hope you win
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by ivyy(f): 7:15pm On May 23, 2016
nikkypearl:
I accept my fate dear! embarassed

I was going to type "you arent nice at all" and mistakenly skipped the nice part. cheesy
Ofcoz you are dear.
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 23, 2016
Chai, uniben no get class oo. Nwa
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by ivyy(f): 7:20pm On May 23, 2016
grandstar:

you're finer

Hope you win
grin thanks dear.
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by Miscellaneous(m): 7:29pm On May 23, 2016
DEGREE2466:
Meet the most beautiful Igbo girl in Uniben –Dike Cynthia.

Dike Cynthia Chinonye emerged as the winner of the maiden edition of Adaigbo Uniben beauty pageant held on 22nd May, 2016.

She is a 100 level Mass Communication student, Faculty of Arts. She is an indigene of Nwangele Local Government in Imo State.

Her delicate rhythm tremble through the crevices of opposite sex. She is an epitome of stainless beauty. Her cheeks looks like ripe tomatoes and the eyes are like those of doe. Her look is harmonious with natural contour.

http://unibencampusvilla..com.ng/2016/05/meet-most-beautiful-igbo-girl-in-uniben.html?m=1

op ... she is not the most beautiful ibo girl joor. I am in uniben & girls dey wey fine pass am anyhow azzzzinnnn dust am throwaway..... she still fine sha but she dey learn work for where some girls dey... that's the hard pill. Hope you can swallow it ?
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by SHOCK7(m): 7:45pm On May 23, 2016
nikkypearl:
She cute lipsrsealed very well
I don't think u know d meaning of cuteness!
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:55pm On May 23, 2016
UyiIredia:
I sure say oda girls dey wey fine pass am.
Yes, bro. E no mean say na she truly fine pass. Girls wey fine pass her wella plenty for there
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:55pm On May 23, 2016
UyiIredia:
I sure say oda girls dey wey fine pass am.
Yes, bro. E no mean say na she truly fine pass. Girls wey fine pass her wella plenty for there.
Re: The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben by Akposkool(m): 7:55pm On May 23, 2016
How she no go be the most beautiful when she don Fvck and bribe her to the top

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students / Sunday Oladele Dies After YABATECH Certificate Victory / ABU Didn't Admit Goodness Thomas Into MBBS Cos In Niger Alone She Ranked No. 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.