Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani (25287 Views)

Ahmed Makarfi Involved In Motor Accident / Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) / Kwankwaso Visits Shehu Sani In Kaduna Over Death His Mother. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani by metroparrot: 3:25pm On May 23, 2016

The interim National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Ahmed Mohammed Makarfi, has visited the senator representing Kaduna Central Senatorial District in the National Assembly, Shehu Sani, over the demise of his mother.

Hajiya Fatima Abubakar Sani died on Saturday at her Tudun Wada residence in Kaduna on May 21 2016. She was aged 75.

Late Fatima, who has since been buried according to Islamic rites, left behind five children including Sen. Shehu Sani and 20 grandchildren.

The former two time governor of Kaduna State who is now the national interim chairman of the PDP, Sen. Makarfi, visited Shehu Sani on Sunday May 22, 2016 and condoled with him over the death of his mother.

Makarfi, alongside other PDP members were at the late mother of Shehu Sani residence at about 4pm on Sunday where they offered prayers for the repose of her soul.

“I sympathize with you. I know that her counsels and support will be missed but you should be consoled in the fact that she was able to raise people like you,” Makarfi said.

Senator Shehu Sani thanked the Chairman for identifying with him at the time of grief.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/photos-interim-pdp-chairmanmakarfi.html

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani by ifyloveme(m): 3:45pm On May 23, 2016
PDP will bounce back in 2019,, and defeaf APC...yes ooooh

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani by hypertension(m): 3:46pm On May 23, 2016
Im tired of APC

Things are bad..Ive not even been paid march salary..

Is PDP better?..i dont think so..I KNOW.

RIP MA..Shehu sani is a democrat..we need such people in governance..

And i forgot..WHEN IS NDA BLOWING ANOTHER PIPELINE?

please we need updates

13 Likes

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani by Beeman1(m): 3:51pm On May 23, 2016
Ok
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani by 175(m): 3:56pm On May 23, 2016
OBASANJO, BABANGIDA & Buhari were on a plane.

1. OBASANJO said: I can throw N1000 note out & make someone happy.

2. BABANGIDA said: I can throw two N500 note
out & make 2 people happy.

3. Buhari said: I can throw five N200 notes & make 5 people happy.

4. The PILLOT heard them & said to himself: "IDIOTS" I can throw 3 of U down & make over 150 million people happy!!!

So who do U support among this four?

A = OBASANJO
B = BABANGIDA
C = Buhari
D = PILOT
VOTE NOW! ✊

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani by Profkomolafe(m): 4:44pm On May 23, 2016
Cross carpet/rug loading

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani by realone2012: 4:45pm On May 23, 2016
Isn't it funny how our brothers hate Buhari so much because he is a Northerner and yet their favorite party PDP is being controlled by these same Northerners that even appear worse than Buhari. Are these people not confused like this??
Even PDP have zoned 2019 Presidential Candidate to the North!!

***modified!
Guys, I proofread and edit texts for books, blogs, magazines, etc. I'm really good and affordable; and deadlines are sacred to me! Pls Share..
or itz_realone on Twitter.
Thanks!!

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 23, 2016
wink
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani by moyinoluwabun(m): 4:49pm On May 23, 2016
Work don start, but sani na El-rufai nighmare

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani by Davidcruze(m): 4:50pm On May 23, 2016
PDP hmmn APC MOST BE ON A LOOK. OUT.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani by doctokwus: 4:50pm On May 23, 2016
realone2012:
Isn't it funny how our brothers hate Buhari so much because he is a Northerner and yet their favorite party PDP is being controlled by these same Northerners that even appear worse than Buhari. Are these people not confused like this??
They were even still shouting "up pdp"when the party zoned all major offices to the north,some to the west and ss while leaving the Igbos with an inconsequential deputy post!
The set of Igbo politicians since 1999,particularly worse since the exiled fisherman's era have so belittled the igbo race that their forebears wud be cursing them unto their unborn generations.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani by solid3(m): 4:51pm On May 23, 2016
PDP dupe Shettima.

The story of Shettima is like that of a drunk man that haven spent all his money, the shop owner wanted to lock up.

The shop owner simpley told the drunk man (Shettima in this case); see a bottle of drink outside the shop, and the drunk man, by himself walked out of the door.

On getting outside, he didn't see any bottle of drink, he looked back at the shop only to see it locked. embarassed grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani by Trone: 4:51pm On May 23, 2016
Will EL-Rufai visit?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani by clevadani: 4:53pm On May 23, 2016
Pdp chairman or pdp factional chirman?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani by mastercyril(m): 4:54pm On May 23, 2016
Birds of the same feathers, men of same stealing ideology.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani by deebsman1(m): 4:57pm On May 23, 2016
Horse trading

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani by sweatlana: 5:02pm On May 23, 2016
realone2012:
Not became he is a northern but because he is a religious terrorist northern hypocritical corrupt bigot.

14 Likes

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani by rawtouch: 5:03pm On May 23, 2016
Ohk
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani by VivianUdeogu(f): 5:04pm On May 23, 2016
realone2012:
We Igbos are Politically short sighted and myopic

6 Likes

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 23, 2016
Nice one,the daura dunce must leave aso rock,either apc field a better candidate,or we vote for another party

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani by ganisucks(f): 5:14pm On May 23, 2016
solid3:
PDP dupe Shettima.

The story of Shettima is like that of a drunk man that haven spent all his money, the shop owner wanted to lock up.

The shop owner simpley told the drunk man (Shettima in this case); see a bottle of drink outside the shop, and the drunk man, by himself walked out of the door.

On getting outside, he didn't see any bottle of drink, he looked back at the shop only to see it locked. embarassed grin cheesy
copyright. You heard that on The Political Platform

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 23, 2016
175:
OBASANJO, BABANGIDA & Buhari were on a plane.

1. OBASANJO said: I can throw N1000 note out & make someone happy.

2. BABANGIDA said: I can throw two N500 note
out & make 2 people happy.

3. Buhari said: I can throw five N200 notes & make 5 people happy.

4. The PILLOT heard them & said to himself: "IDIOTS" I can throw 3 of U down & make over 150 million people happy!!!

So who do U support among this four?

A = OBASANJO
B = BABANGIDA
C = Buhari
D = PILOT
VOTE NOW! ✊

E = I'd advise you to stop day dreaming

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani by Viktor1983(m): 5:18pm On May 23, 2016
it's all good
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani by Ezemust: 5:21pm On May 23, 2016
realone2012:
we don't hate north. we only hate religious bigots like Buhari

8 Likes

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani by Lamasta(m): 5:26pm On May 23, 2016
They are all BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani by Fesomu(m): 5:26pm On May 23, 2016
Join them and realize why u won the election in 2019
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani by solid3(m): 5:34pm On May 23, 2016
ganisucks:

copyright. You heard that on The Political Platform

wink
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani by KINGDOS: 5:39pm On May 23, 2016
Shehu sani will be a good sell for the PDP, 2019
Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani by legendte(m): 5:45pm On May 23, 2016
realone2012:

Brother you lack common sense. Where else do you want the next president to come from under the PDP arrangement? One good thing about PDP is that everybody is a stakeholder. PDP carries every zone along. South East which you refer to in your post has been holding the position of party chairman. South East has produced many senate presidents. PDP believes in fair play.

10 Likes

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani by BeardedMeat(m): 5:47pm On May 23, 2016
Trone:
Will EL-Rufai visit?
You mean the ogogoro drinker pigmy? That one rejoices when bad things happen.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Makarfi Visits Shehu Sani by BeardedMeat(m): 5:51pm On May 23, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
We Igboas are Politically short sighted and myopic
You must hate your tribe so much that you come online to claim Igbo with an Igbo moniker? You must be from the remotest part of old Gongola cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dan Shere, Others Kidnapped In Enugu / Akpabio, Speaker & 2 Others Padded Tinubu’s Palliative Budget - Sahara Reporters / Wolfsburg Signs Victor Osimhen From Lagos Club (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.