Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,059 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:42 AM

Business Idea You Might Not Have Thought Of.......... Thank Me Later - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Idea You Might Not Have Thought Of.......... Thank Me Later (1188 Views)

Highly Profitable Business Idea You And I Can Start Today / Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. / Do You Need A Highly Profitable Business Idea You Can Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Idea You Might Not Have Thought Of.......... Thank Me Later by Tuktuk: 3:52pm On May 23, 2016
AS RAMADAN IS FAST APPROACHING FOR OUR MUSLIM FOLKS, THIS IDEA HAS BEEN ON MY MIND FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS NOW BUT BECAUSE OF TIME I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO DEVELOP IT FULLY. SOI DECIDED TO SHARE PERHAPS SOMEONE WILL MAKE USE OF THE IDEA FOR HIS/HER OWN BETTERMENT AS ITS JUST ABOUT 4 MONTHS TO THE FESTIVE SEASON WHEN THE DEMAND WILL BE AT ITS PEAK.
ONLINE MARKETING AND SALES OF EID/ILEYA/SALLAH RAMS. YES!!! IT WENT LIVE IN INDIA LAST YEAR. I SEE IT WORKING AND BECOMING A HUGE SUCCESS IN NIGERIA. (ABUJA/LAGOS) ESPECIALLY. YOU WILL BELIEVE ME THE COST OF THESE ANIMALS RISE TO AS MUCH 200% BECAUSE OF DEMANDS FROM FROM MUSLIM FAITHFULS DURING THE SEASON. ESPECIALLY DAYS LEADING TO THE DAYS OD EID WHEN ITS NEEDED.
interested lets go private. serious minded people only pls.

1 Like

Re: Business Idea You Might Not Have Thought Of.......... Thank Me Later by Thatitan234(m): 4:55pm On May 23, 2016
Why will you type in capital letters?? dont you know how annoying and strenuous it is to read.

6 Likes

Re: Business Idea You Might Not Have Thought Of.......... Thank Me Later by oloboojo(m): 8:45pm On May 23, 2016
How much can one invest in the business as I am interested?
Re: Business Idea You Might Not Have Thought Of.......... Thank Me Later by Tuktuk: 11:00am On May 24, 2016
Thatitan234:
Why will you type in capital letters?? dont you know how annoying and strenuous it is to read.
sorry bros. not meant to annoy anyone. it will not happen again. cool

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Dealdey DSTV Scam / Online Part-time Job Package: 10$+ Per Task. / What Can 5 Naira Buy In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.