Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) (26463 Views)

What Are Some Of The Weird And Funny Names In Your Language/Dialect? / Oyinbo Men In Enugu Drinking Palm Wine And Local Dish (Photos) / Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) by Rencent(m): 10:05pm On May 23, 2016
Good
Re: Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) by Miggs(m): 10:12pm On May 23, 2016
SirShymexx:
And this is meant to be an achievement when the average African speaks the white man's language, worships white Jesus, dresses like the white man, and thinks eating white man's food makes him/her cool/affluent. grin I don't see white people celebrating that shyte.

Darn! Africans are so primitive and backward in their thought process...I bet if the white man farts, a lot of you would celebrate it. grin
@Bolded
No they wouldn't.
They would rather bottle the fart and sell it as perfume
Re: Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) by Maski87: 10:14pm On May 23, 2016
This one don loss
Once you try black you never go back
Re: Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) by igbsam(m): 10:23pm On May 23, 2016
She's speaking In Urhobo Language. The last statement is an Adage In Urhobo, though the video didn't show her speaking it in full.... grin
Re: Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) by Missy89(f): 10:35pm On May 23, 2016
kini big deal?

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) by onome442(m): 10:58pm On May 23, 2016
Nancy late chief akpofure daughter
Re: Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) by osabiggy(m): 11:06pm On May 23, 2016
Sijo01:
Shebi you Don taste most naija women food wey you take know say na oyibo woman cook pass. Mstcheeew. Countless Nigerians speaks different foreign languages and cook their meals. Inferiority complex.
. What's the yardstick with which you used to measure the COOKING? If you're impressed with her( foreigner), live it at that; rather than blow out of range.
Re: Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 23, 2016
Lanceslot:
I've seen some chinese that speaks Igbo so fluently that you will wonder if they were born in Igbo land.
Are you referring to bovi joke?

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) by 1Dray(m): 12:26am On May 24, 2016
She used to be a Nairalander

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) by Nobody: 12:59am On May 24, 2016
Many of them were born in delta few decades ago,I remembered teaching a class here in 2007 at the end of my class,one oyinbo came to me and started speaking broken and later told me she was born in warri to Irish parents and for some reason known to her/parents they were deported back here.

So am not surprised at this video.
Re: Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) by AdeojoFolukeC(f): 1:56am On May 24, 2016
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFv1daWQcwq/
Please click on the link above to vote for contestant number 6 on Cakes by Jommy. Thanks
Re: Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) by seenter84: 2:17am On May 24, 2016
She's speaking etsako language

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) by Ridwan1821: 2:20am On May 24, 2016
godoluwa:
dem plenty for University of Ibadan reading Yoruba
Really?? shockedshocked
Re: Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) by October1960: 2:27am On May 24, 2016
And some Naija women and girls will be forming modern.
Re: Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) by Nobody: 3:21am On May 24, 2016
This is why I will always choose oyinbo woman over black woman anytime...see how the oyinbo has become more Nigerian than any Nigerian woman...how many black woman will you see in the kitchen cooking for her husband nowadays?

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) by SHOCK7(m): 3:27am On May 24, 2016
ireneony:
Why I can't even speak my dialect embarassed shame on me!
Eya were you not born in naija?
Re: Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) by Nobody: 5:05am On May 24, 2016
ireneony:
Why I can't even speak my dialect embarassed
shame on me!
Yes, shame on you. tongue
Re: Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 5:07am On May 24, 2016
Once you go black you're never going back

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) by kobonaire(m): 6:02am On May 24, 2016
Chai, the number of angry nlers on this thread - wow!!
Re: Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) by kobonaire(m): 6:03am On May 24, 2016
SHOCK7:
Eya were you not born in naija?
she may have been born abroad .... in Togo grin

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) by slimfit1(m): 6:36am On May 24, 2016
Qmerit:

what is new here don't some of us speak theirs too??

I done tired for this people oh.
Re: Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) by Lanceslot(m): 7:15am On May 24, 2016
Vickyydera:
Are you referring to bovi joke?
Nope... You will see them in Lagos Int'l Trade Fair and Nkwo Nnewi.
Re: Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) by manitobor(m): 7:23am On May 24, 2016
ireneony:
Why I can't even speak my dialect embarassed shame on me!
That lady in your profile picture is hot. Those legs are to die for, I swear.
Re: Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) by 4C2215131: 7:38am On May 24, 2016
The said lady is an Urobo woman. Daughter of the prominent Barrister Akpofure, now late I suppose. Her sisters are also 'dangerous' Urobo dialect speakers, whipping proverbs in the language that would make your head spin.
Re: Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) by 4C2215131: 7:43am On May 24, 2016
Maski87:
This one don loss
Once you try black you never go back

She isn't lost. She's a Nigerian.

With regards to your other statement though, I guess you're right as her mom went black and that was it!
Re: Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) by ohluoba01(m): 7:45am On May 24, 2016
Waiting that one come teach us nw lipsrsealed
Re: Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) by delishpot: 10:05am On May 24, 2016
Some Naija peeps sha, very quick to chopped off the nose to spite the face. Wetin come bring the talk say she cook pass most Naija gals? Should Naija gals also bring videos of oyinbo men who are better providers For their families than some Naija men too?
Anyhow, the woman try. I for like chop that soup sha.
Re: Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) by delishpot: 10:06am On May 24, 2016
timidapsin:
So funny This Oyinbo lady don lost for inside warri, She speaks our local dialect and cooks our dishes better than most Nigerian women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBMTv3bougY

mobile devices watch here=>
She try
Re: Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) by delishpot: 10:11am On May 24, 2016
igbsam:
She's speaking In Urhobo Language. The last statement is an Adage In Urhobo, though the video didn't show her speaking it in full.... grin

Guessed as much, I heard oyoma. With my limited knowledge of Urhobo(lived in Ughelli for 3yrs as a kid) I remember that word. We used to sing Oghene Yo ma in Sunday school
Re: Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) by igbsam(m): 10:38am On May 24, 2016
delishpot:

Guessed as much, I heard oyoma. With my limited knowledge of Urhobo(lived in Ughelli for 3yrs as a kid) I remember that word. We used to sing Oghene Yo ma in Sunday school

Yea grin

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) by BigMan4Life: 11:14am On May 24, 2016
Brainiacmrtolz:
Once you go black you're never going back

May be but d same thing true of d person who climb pylon wey steal copper wire, e go black finish oooh grin

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Lady Speaks Nigerian Local Dialect And Cooks Our Dishes Better(video) by DedeNkem: 11:27am On May 24, 2016
timidapsin:
So funny This Oyinbo lady don lost for inside warri, She speaks our local dialect and cooks our dishes better than most Nigerian women

mobile devices watch here=>

Why not state what language is that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Celebrates 25th Wedding Anniversary With Wife As They Cut Their Cake / Ooni Ogunwusi And Gowon Worship At Cathedral Church Of Christ In Lagos / Awujale Is Not Dead, He Is Alive – Cousin Debunks Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.