Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test (51846 Views)

BECO Logistic / Nigeria Breweries Management Trainee Recruitment (2016) / Nigerian Breweries Test Invite For Trainee Shift Manager 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by chimaude: 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
Headmonbra:

Just got a rejection mail.

r U sure d've started sending mails?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by Lumidizzle: 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
Rejection mail too. Sigh
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by Peteragan(m): 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
Same here too so painfull
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by niccoloslick: 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
I haven't heard back yet.

Please guys stay strong, everybody has their time.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by obaxlove(m): 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
Lumidizzle:
Rejection mail too. Sigh

Pls what time did you write ur test?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by Lumidizzle: 1:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
@obaxlove around 11.30am on the 28th May
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by KaceeDcontrol(m): 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
niccoloslick:
I haven't heard back yet.

Please guys stay strong, everybody has their time.
That is usually a good sign; when I did the test for Logistics in 2014, I got my invitation for Assessment Centre a day after regret mails were sent.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by obaxlove(m): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
Lumidizzle:
@obaxlove around 11.30am on the 28th May

I wrote mine the same time too and I haven't see any mail...... infact I wrote a diff test format that day sef. Mine was pure engineering/mech questions.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by dyydxx: 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
KaceeDcontrol:

That is usually a good sign; when I did the test for Logistics in 2014, I got my invitation for Assessment Centre a day after regret mails were sent.

did you ultimately get the job?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by Kalzzy: 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
How many people do they wanna recruit please?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by borie4u(m): 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
Huh Rejection mail. Cant believe i failed that test. God dey
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by gbemmy0209: 4:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
borie4u:
Huh Rejection mail. Cant believe i failed that test. God dey
Maybe you did not exactly fail. Ges they could not pick every1 dat passed, and had to narrow down further based on their own criteria. Life goes on!
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by OJaySeenson: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hey guys. I just got an invite to the assessment centre. my heart goes out to the guys that got rejection mails. this is the first time i have EVER progressed beyond testing stage in nigeria, so i know how it feels to be rejected more than most.

Pls if there is ANYONE out there with info on what i need to ace the assessment centre, or can connect me to someone who can help me, i would really appreciate the help forever. having finally got this far, i would like for this my first assessment centre invite to be my last. many thanks for the anticpated help. cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by dyydxx: 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
OJaySeenson:
Hey guys. I just got an invite to the assessment centre. my heart goes out to the guys that got rejection mails. this is the first time i have EVER progressed beyond testing stage in nigeria, so i know how it feels to be rejected more than most.

Pls if there is ANYONE out there with info on what i need to ace the assessment centre, or can connect me to someone who can help me, i would really appreciate the help forever. having finally got this far, i would like for this my first assessment centre invite to be my last. many thanks for the anticpated help. cheers.

congrats brov
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by Anyi3(m): 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
cool
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by SenatorJChris: 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
I received a regret mail. The hussle continues. Congrats to the chosen ones. One love
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by reaZON(m): 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hello guys,

I got an invitation to the assessment centre for Monday, 13th June 2016.
The guys that got rejection mails should take it as a stepping stone, there are brighter days ahead.

Please does anyone have an idea of what we are to expect at the assessment centre?
I would really appreciate your info.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by SenatorJChris: 11:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
For the assessment centre guys, you are likely to have group discussion, role play, case study and presentation. It's expected to be fun but don't get carried away with that. Try to remain professionally competitive.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by dhammexie(m): 12:47am On Jun 07, 2016
Please Kaycee, what should we expect from the assessment centre. Thanks
KaceeDcontrol:

Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by Dortunn: 6:39am On Jun 07, 2016
Hi Bro,
Have you been able to complete the electronic form?
reaZON:
Hello guys,

The guys that got rejection mails should take it as a stepping stone, there are brighter days ahead.

Please does anyone have an idea of what we are to expect at the assessment centre?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by obaxlove(m): 7:57am On Jun 07, 2016
I'm yet to receive any.... hope all is well?? Who's my shoe undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by Anyi3(m): 8:19am On Jun 07, 2016
SenatorJChris:
For the assessment centre guys, you are likely to have group discussion, role play, case study and presentation. It's expected to be fun but don't get carried away with that. Try to remain professionally competitive.

And also possibly taking another computer based test
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by niccoloslick: 8:31am On Jun 07, 2016
Please to those who got invited do you have a *Masters* Degree?

Please can someone respond...

reaZON:
Hello guys,

Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by glonyx(m): 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
More importantly, if you applied with "masters in-view", which certificate are you to upload for your MSC certificate. Because I applied with in view and passed the test and got invited for the assessment centre. Those who have passed through this stage in the past should please help. Thanks plenty
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by OJaySeenson: 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
Okay
The first thing is usually welcome and document check after which
1. There will be a group discussion. - they will usually give you a scenario in a printed document to read analyze and come up with solutions.
Make good contributions, and just be real and professional in all. It will be timed and there will be no group leader.
Composure and your contribution is keep and how you relate to others.

Next is the lucky deep or impromptu speech as it where in front of the panel.
You will pick a paper from a bowl and speak on the topic u pick -
It gonna be a general topic
So they want to know how you can think on the spot and take action.
IT IS GOING TO BE A GENERAL TOPIC so follow current events in Nigeria and the world.
Terrorism, FIFA issue, doping etc just any topic.

You will then have a break and some nice lunch enjoy yourself ..

Next will be the main interview in front of a panel of 4-6 judges.
Be confident make contact.

Most interview usually start with TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF so please prepare well make it Professional and link it well with your academics and professional experience and the role in the long run that's my own approach.
Just prepare well for all general interview questions.
Read about NB PLC, core values etc just be aware
Your previous job and professional experience, your masters topics and project. Why do you want to work with NBPlc, why should you be employed.
LEARN TO RELAX, TAKE YOUR TIME AND SPEAK CLEARLY AND AGAIN EYE CONTACT WITH ALL THEM IS GOOD.

This role is about Logistics so please read about Logisics and transport and what the job entails You will be asked a question or 2 I believe.

Finally for the panel interview make sure you have 1 or 2 questions for them after everything - ask intelligent questions.
Future prospects of the company, how they r adjusting to the current economic challenges - just ask intelligently.

Finally after the panel Interview

another CBT English ( fill in the blank spaces and some fill in the gap with option) maybe a little Mathematics and some mechanical reasoning like logic and pattern.

Then you wait to be called successful by Gods grace

The above is from a brother that made it all the way last year. asked me to share with all that need. success to us all.

and yea, i do have a postgrad degree. i have also been sent a mail asking me to submit all credentials before coming for the assessment. have not gotten the electronic one they said though. just an email asking me to forward docs to the email address.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by reaZON(m): 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
Dortunn:
Hi Bro,
Have you been able to complete the electronic form?

Hello,

They have not sent me the link yet.

have they sent you the link?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by reaZON(m): 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
niccoloslick:
Please to those who got invited do you have a *Masters* Degree?

Please can someone respond...

Hi,

Yes, I have a masters degree.

Dont know about everybody else tho
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by reaZON(m): 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
OJaySeenson:
Okay
1. There will be a group discussion. - they will usually give you a scenario in a printed document to read analyze and come up with solutions.
Make good contributions, and just be real and professional in all. It will be timed and there will be no group leader.

IT IS GOING TO BE A GENERAL TOPIC so follow current events in Nigeria and the world.

Most interview usually start with TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF so please prepare well make it Professional and link it well with your academics and professional experience and the role in the long run that's my own approach.
Your previous job and professional experience, your masters topics and project. Why do you want to work with NBPlc, why should you be employed.
LEARN TO RELAX, TAKE YOUR TIME AND SPEAK CLEARLY AND AGAIN EYE CONTACT WITH ALL THEM IS GOOD.

This role is about Logistics so please read about Logisics and transport and what the job entails You will be asked a question or 2 I believe.

Finally for the panel interview make sure you have 1 or 2 questions for them after everything - ask intelligent questions.
Future prospects of the company, how they r adjusting to the current economic challenges - just ask intelligently.

another CBT English ( fill in the blank spaces and some fill in the gap with option) maybe a little Mathematics and some mechanical reasoning like logic and pattern.

The above is from a brother that made it all the way last year. asked me to share with all that need. success to us all.

and yea, i do have a postgrad degree. i have also been sent a mail asking me to submit all credentials before coming for the assessment. have not gotten the electronic one they said though. just an email asking me to forward docs to the email address.

hello,

very very thank you grin
I appreciate.

Wishing us all success
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by theodorahc: 8:41am On Jun 08, 2016
Regret mail too......*sad face*
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by glonyx(m): 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
Anyone have any idea how long the assessment centre will take ?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by dhammexie(m): 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
Thanks xo xo much for this. God bless.
OJaySeenson:
Okay

Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by Ramj: 9:16am On Jun 14, 2016
wishing everyone who made it through to the Assessment centre stage a big success.
Relax and enjoy the experience.

Share your experience if you have done yours

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Form Out Get It Now------ / Thread For Port Harcourt Employers Who Need Graduate Short Service / FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.