Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test (51900 Views)

BECO Logistic / Nigeria Breweries Management Trainee Recruitment (2016) / Nigerian Breweries Test Invite For Trainee Shift Manager 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by successSWI: 10:34am On Jun 14, 2016
glonyx:
Anyone have any idea how long the assessment centre will take ?
the whole day

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by successSWI: 10:35am On Jun 14, 2016
NB is a great company to work in. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by funshobabs(m): 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
any1 with info on the assessment center...pls if uve done urs, u may kindly share ur experience pls.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by Babstoo1: 11:23am On Jun 19, 2016
Is the assessment centre for shift logistics still holding next week? Anyone scheduled for next week? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by funshobabs(m): 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
I am scheduled for Wednesday. pls guys lets rub minds.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by Headmonbra: 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
funshobabs:
Don't hold your breath. No one will tell you anything. Looking at previous threads, it seems they are usually warned at the AC that telling other people would give them an advantage over you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by Headmonbra: 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
funshobabs:

I hope this helps. Someone posted this earlier on this thread.

OJaySeenson:
Okay
The first thing is usually welcome and document check after which
1. There will be a group discussion. - they will usually give you a scenario in a printed document to read analyze and come up with solutions.
Make good contributions, and just be real and professional in all. It will be timed and there will be no group leader.
Composure and your contribution is keep and how you relate to others.

Next is the lucky deep or impromptu speech as it where in front of the panel.
You will pick a paper from a bowl and speak on the topic u pick -
It gonna be a general topic
So they want to know how you can think on the spot and take action.
IT IS GOING TO BE A GENERAL TOPIC so follow current events in Nigeria and the world.
Terrorism, FIFA issue, doping etc just any topic.

You will then have a break and some nice lunch enjoy yourself ..

Next will be the main interview in front of a panel of 4-6 judges.
Be confident make contact.

Most interview usually start with TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF so please prepare well make it Professional and link it well with your academics and professional experience and the role in the long run that's my own approach.
Just prepare well for all general interview questions.
Read about NB PLC, core values etc just be aware
Your previous job and professional experience, your masters topics and project. Why do you want to work with NBPlc, why should you be employed.
LEARN TO RELAX, TAKE YOUR TIME AND SPEAK CLEARLY AND AGAIN EYE CONTACT WITH ALL THEM IS GOOD.

This role is about Logistics so please read about Logisics and transport and what the job entails You will be asked a question or 2 I believe.

Finally for the panel interview make sure you have 1 or 2 questions for them after everything - ask intelligent questions.
Future prospects of the company, how they r adjusting to the current economic challenges - just ask intelligently.

Finally after the panel Interview

another CBT English ( fill in the blank spaces and some fill in the gap with option) maybe a little Mathematics and some mechanical reasoning like logic and pattern.

Then you wait to be called successful by Gods grace

The above is from a brother that made it all the way last year. asked me to share with all that need. success to us all.

and yea, i do have a postgrad degree. i have also been sent a mail asking me to submit all credentials before coming for the assessment. have not gotten the electronic one they said though. just an email asking me to forward docs to the email address.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by Ramj: 9:05am On Jun 21, 2016
funshobabs:

Everything u need is here already.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by Ramj: 9:08am On Jun 21, 2016
Headmonbra:

Don't hold your breath. No one will tell you anything. Looking at previous threads, it seems they are usually warned at the AC that telling other people would give them an advantage over you.

There is no rule but u must understand descretion is needed and normal human feeling of been disadvantaged.

Also tests and assessment centres have been called back in the past for over-mouthing.

All you need is here if you believe and can be alil confident

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by reaZON(m): 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hello All,

The guys that went to the Assessment Centre,
They said they will reply after 2 weeks,
Please have anyone received a feedback from NB Plc regarding the assessment?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by guiddoti: 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by reaZON(m): 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hello OJaySeenson,

Please have you received a feedback from NB Plc regarding the assessment?

They said they will reply after 2 weeks

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

OJaySeenson:
Hey guys. I just got an invite to the assessment centre. my heart goes out to the guys that got rejection mails. this is the first time i have EVER progressed beyond testing stage in nigeria, so i know how it feels to be rejected more than most.

Pls if there is ANYONE out there with info on what i need to ace the assessment centre, or can connect me to someone who can help me, i would really appreciate the help forever. having finally got this far, i would like for this my first assessment centre invite to be my last. many thanks for the anticpated help. cheers.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by reaZON(m): 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hello Dortunn,

Please have you received any feedback from NB Plc regarding the Assessment?
They said they will reply us after 2 weeks.

Dortunn:
Hi Bro,
Have you been able to complete the electronic form?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by reaZON(m): 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hello Headmonbra,

Headmonbra:

Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by Headmonbra: 10:37am On Jul 11, 2016
reaZON:
Hello Headmonbra,

Unfortunately, I didn't qualify for the AC. I just put up that AC post to help those who were selected.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2016
Headmonbra:

Unfortunately, I didn't qualify for the AC. I just put up that AC post to help those who were selected.
pls are they still recruiting?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by reaZON(m): 11:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
ok.

Thanx for the reply.

Headmonbra:

Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by EbukahJoseph(m): 10:30am On Jul 12, 2016
Hi guys, I wrote the test and was turned down finally.
I still applied for the next vacancy Trainee "Brewing Manager" which was advertised a few weeks after the Logistics king ended.
I'm still waiting for an invite for that one, did anyone apply for that and has anyone gotten an invite yet? Please let me know. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by EbukahJoseph(m): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2016
Hi guys, I wrote the first test and was turned down.
I still applied for the next vacancy Trainee "Brewing Manager" which was advertised a few weeks after the Logistics king ended.
I'm still waiting for an invite for that one, did anyone apply for that and has anyone gotten an invite yet? Please let me know. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by Headmonbra: 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
KingAdegoke:
pls are they still recruiting?
I am afraid not.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by guiddoti: 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
Headmonbra:

I am afraid not.

Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by guiddoti: 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2016
EbukahJoseph:
Hi guys, I wrote the first test and was turned down.
Just got one for shift package manager. You have any idea of their questions
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by ugowinn(m): 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
guiddoti:

Was it a mail you got or text message?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by guiddoti: 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
ugowinn:

Was it a mail you got or text message?
both
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by ugowinn(m): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2016
guiddoti:
both
ok. just saw mine
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by olagzalft1: 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
just got an invite from Nigerian breweries for the position of a trainee shift manager position.but yet to collect my masters result which will be ready in a few weeks.Any need coming for the test? Your advice pls
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by ugowinn(m): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
olagzalft1:
just got an invite from Nigerian breweries for the position of a trainee shift manager position.but yet to collect my masters result which will be ready in a few weeks.Any need coming for the test? Your advice pls
(But you applied for the position nah?) Get your school to do a document attesting to the fact that you have an M.Sc. Degree. When you do eventually get your papers ready you tender it.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by olagzalft1: 8:05am On Jul 21, 2016
Thanks@ugowin.
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by alex20009: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2016
Pls any news on invite for the brewing position
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by EbukahJoseph(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2016
guiddoti:

No I don't but I'm sure it will be similar to the Logistics one except for the logistics and warehouse management questions.

What date were you given for the test?
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by EbukahJoseph(m): 10:02am On Jul 21, 2016
alex20009:
Pls any news on invite for the brewing position

I'm waiting for the same bro. Since they invited Packaging guys yesterday, maybe they will invite us today. fingers crossed
Re: Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test by EbukahJoseph(m): 10:06am On Jul 21, 2016
guiddoti:

By the way, don't I know you from Strathclyde? Speaking from your DP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Form Out Get It Now------ / FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / This Is What I Wore To Interview Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.