Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) (96529 Views)

Lady Stripped And Beaten For Stealing Phone (Pics, Video) / Lady Stripped And Beaten By Nigerian Soldier For Wearing Camouflage (Video) / Lady Stripped Unclad & Beheaded In Liberia (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Kposkila: 10:32pm On May 23, 2016
Built2last:
They salute their senators, ministers and local government chairmen stealing their collective wealth.

See what they have done to a lady for stealing ordinary phone.

Irony of life, na who dem catch be thief, get rich or die trying...
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by rosalieene(f): 10:33pm On May 23, 2016
chai..... And those guys would be touching her privates anyhow. So sad for her. I hope she learns her lesson
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by fart: 10:41pm On May 23, 2016
only two pictures were snapped? i want to see clear photos...
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by crackhouse(m): 10:43pm On May 23, 2016
......and where were the police when all these were happening.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by fart: 10:45pm On May 23, 2016
look at her flat breasts like planla fish
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 23, 2016
Nigeria has a sickness... I don't think there's a cure... mental sickness

1 Like

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Henon: 10:49pm On May 23, 2016
This type of abuse last up to one to two hours. Where was police?
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by emekajerry: 10:54pm On May 23, 2016
mek I juz deh observe first
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Pamelayoung: 10:55pm On May 23, 2016
D pple wey steal our money dey enjoy for their big mansion una no do anything o. Na common fone abegi free d poor girl lawless nigerians.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Built2last: 10:58pm On May 23, 2016
[b][/b]
keandre:

You call it ordinary phone I can't forget the day they snatched mine, I renewed my subscription, I no even use 1kb.
Bro, pray for God's blessings. Everyone is not poor.

I lost my Honda Cross Tour at gun point in Abuja. Did what I could in 3 weeks but could not find it and had to replace it. Same colour.

Those boys stripping that lady are suffering from poverty of the mind and pocket.

Just Phone...its appalling.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 23, 2016
This news is fake, u can't see bike in warri especially in commercial area like Robinson plaza. Bike are normally in the interior area like ubegi etc but not in the main town. This news is absolutely fake.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Built2last: 10:59pm On May 23, 2016
[b][/b]
keandre:

You call it ordinary phone I can't forget the day they snatched mine, I renewed my subscription, I no even use 1kb.
Bro, pray for God's blessings. Everyone is not poor.

I lost my Honda Cross Tour at gun point in Abuja. It was announced on front page in this forum Did what I could in 3 weeks but could not find it and had to replace it. Same colour.

Those boys stripping that lady are suffering from poverty of the mind and pocket.

Just Phone...its appalling.

1 Like

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Blissbrain(m): 11:00pm On May 23, 2016
I doubt the authenticity of the post. From the first pic I can spot a bike, there's a ban on bike in warri beside the place doesn't look like anywhere around the said location am very acquainted with that plaza

1 Like

Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 23, 2016
omotroyz:
within the last 2months 4guys were burnt alive for stealing, among them was 1 who stole #40. they all begged but still they were burnt alive... this is unfair.
so the guys deserves to be burnt alive while the hoes deserve to live? when they commit same crime?
Non of them deserve to die in that way after all.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by emekajerry: 11:01pm On May 23, 2016
I sorry for her tho buh if na guy e for worst pass dis yet some of una forma still applaud the mobs
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by emekajerry: 11:05pm On May 23, 2016
reportnaijanews:
The girl whom name is undisclosed was allegedly caught in Robinson plaza Warri in delta state yesterday afternoon with a stolen tecno boom j8 was publicly str!pped, s*xually manhandled, and beaten to pulp by an angry mob.

The angry crowd were reported to have countlessly humiliated and s*xually abused her pr!vate parts with all sort of assorted sticks, pipes and rod.
We don’t know whether she survived it or not, but one thing is clear. No matter how strong the crime she commit, she does not deserve this barbaric show of bestial cruelty.
See more photo:

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/05/girl-caught-and-strped-nake-d-by-mob.html

kk
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by d33types: 11:05pm On May 23, 2016
techno publicity stunt.. that pic doesn't in any way look like Robinson plaza or Deco road. secondly, motorbikes aren't used in warri
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 23, 2016
More pictures @OP
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by valralph(m): 11:14pm On May 23, 2016
That's a picture of two different people....d first pics had a girl with the bulb hair style, done with a weavon. The 2nd pics is that of the lady who stole a phone at alaba international market and was stripped naked. The pics is from the video.... camera quality is poor in the 2nd pics, even when taking at close range....but nonetheless, these barbaric act should be a thing of the past by now in Nigeria
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by lloydmuna2(m): 11:14pm On May 23, 2016
No it's nof proper clear eyes at time fit make U do the right thing, but what will happen Wen e no be with her clear eyes
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Dollyak(f): 11:14pm On May 23, 2016
Bamsupremacy:
guys been burnt alive and this, which is more humane? Later u lots will be asking for equality
Both are inhuman and should be outlawed.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Cityguy: 11:15pm On May 23, 2016
I'm sure this charade didn't last less than ten minutes. So, arenwe now saying something like that could happen without any policeman around? What is this place turning to? Why are we this retrogressive? Just read a story of a Nigerian woman wheeled on the street of New York and an 'OFF DUTY' officer accosted the suspect and initiated what led to his arrest. But for Naija, na different kettle of fish. Chai!!!!
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by otikpoko(m): 11:16pm On May 23, 2016
Built2last:
They salute their senators, ministers and local government chairmen stealing their collective wealth.

See what they have done to a lady for stealing ordinary phone.

Na small small e take dey start grin
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Lumiere91: 11:20pm On May 23, 2016
Animal kingdom
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by cybriz82(m): 11:31pm On May 23, 2016
Op if I say thunda go slap u say amen.....d second pic is an old pic of a lady dat use razor blade on anoda girl face cus of 1 mumu sugar daddy mata.u carry 2 of ur sisterz pic put here dey decieve us abi?
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 23, 2016
This small boys have now seen the vagina she should have used to get herself an iPhone 6, Girls & chicken brain, Maybe she was reserving her virginity like my useless ex.girlfriend, Mtchews, Who virginity don epp?
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by okparea(m): 11:49pm On May 23, 2016
stop this rubbish of painting warri bad nothing like that happen here and that picture you posted is not from robinson plaza get your fate right next time
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:56pm On May 23, 2016
She look like Ipob
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by AustinBlinks(m): 12:08am On May 24, 2016
Peacetemi:
No day passes by that I dont regret being a Nigerian. Being a Nigerian is the worst thing that has ever happened to me

Me too
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by banmee(m): 12:31am On May 24, 2016
themall:
It reflects the crude mindset of the community. Soon they'll start complaining " is this the change we voted for?"

Bad citizens, bad country. Good citizens, good country.
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by mozeyub(m): 12:32am On May 24, 2016
This a clear case of jungle justice. it's totally inhumane. Haba, all this because of a phone.... angry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Lady Stripped Unclad In Warri For Stealing Tecno Boom J8 (photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 12:40am On May 24, 2016
rosalieene:
chai..... And those guys would be touching her privates anyhow. So sad for her. I hope she learns her lesson
What do you think about my signature?

Saw your reply to my quote, didn't replied you because I already promised I wouldn't reply you if you replied.
Maybe I should say I'm a man that never fails to keep to his words.

*warm kisses*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chidinma Ojukwu Smoking In A Video / Laetitia Naankang Dagan Is Dead! Assassinated In Abuja / Leaked Nudes Flood Social Media As Ladies Combat Blackmailers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.